Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
All of my Sims are Nervous and Freaking Out  XML
Forum Index » Late Night
dalevan101

It seems that since I've installed Late Night, almost every sim is constantly freaking out, or acting like they're nervous about something. This IS NOT the animation that is used when they see a celebrity, but rather the animation associated with a sim who has the Neurotic trait. Now, none of these sims have the neurotic trait, but they're all certainly acting like they do..

Picture's aren't working anymore.

It's driving me crazy to the point I'M going to start freaking out
A crowd of people at a club is no good if all they do is stand around and take turns freaking out. Does anyone else have this in their game?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/09/11 04:04 PM

ldmarko

I think it's another celebrity annoyance. They get all excited at the site of a celeb, even if it's their next door neighbor and they see them every day. I had a celeb sim (not by choice) try to complete an adventure in Egypt, (Her LTW is Seasoned Traveler), and the sim she was trying to report into kept doing that, even though they knew each other well.

billiealishafox

Some of the celebrities might be publicily disgraced (The paparazzi post rumors about them and Bridgeport residents act nasty to them and boo them and freak out when they walk in into exclusive lounges and nightclubs).

I think that might be the problem?

I am a fan of the Hunger Games.
brookesaywhatx

Or it could be the drinks they're drinking that changes their traits..
dalevan101

Most of the sims that they're freaking out over in the pictures aren't even one star celebrities. Someone as plain and boring as Wayne Bumble could walk into the bar, and all of a sudden, sims start biting their nails and pulling their hair out, all while shouting like deranged howler monkeys! It's insane. Everyone will stop doing what they're doing to take turns freaking out.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/08/11 04:11 PM

bshag4lv

Location:Right here at my computer, where my cat sits and watches and wonders, is that all she does.

I think I've kinda noticed more freaking out than normal. But my sims freak out about anything that breaks, but other than that the only ones I see are in a club...could be celeb related.

brookesaywhatx, that is about one of the cutest siggies I've ever seen. What a precious kitty!

A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
Rianne

What about vampires? Sometimes my sims freak out when vampires show up and stuff.
Has there been vampires around when your sims have started freaking out?
dalevan101

I think I've kinda noticed more freaking out than normal. But my sims freak out about anything that breaks, but other than that the only ones I see are in a club...could be celeb related.

Right, that used to be the only time mine freaked out. When something broke at home. The only other time they would is if they had the neurotic trait. Now whenever I'm in a club, everyone is freaking out. Maybe that's what happens when a sim has had a little too much to drink

What about vampires? Sometimes my sims freak out when vampires show up and stuff.
Has there been vampires around when your sims have started freaking out?

Now, I didn't even think about this. My sims I play on all the time ARE vampires! I'll have to hit up a club on a fam of non-vamps to see if it still happens when there's no vampers around. But I don't know if this is it, because a lot of the times, it's a human in their thought bubble, and not a vampire.

Rianne

Ok Yeah, most of my sims have turned into vampers too. So fun to play.

Let us know?
Zanriel

My sims do this too. It's extremely annoying. Even house-mates will be freaking out over each other. Sometimes it's so bad, they'll sit there paralyzed for 2-3 hours freaking out over and over, even if they're starving or exhausted.

It makes the game almost unplayable at times. Like right now (I tabbed out to research this "issue"), I have a bunch of sims that have found each other at a community lot, and over half of them are stuck in a freakout loop. I have one sim with several actions queued up and she's been standing there freaking out over and over literally until the sun has come up.

I believe they're freaking out over celebrities. I can understand doing it maybe once, maybe the first time they see that celebrity. But over and over? And over again? For hours on end? That's ridiculous.
Dysterpytt

I just got the same problem.
I have a full household with sims in all ages, and they ALL act like lunatics! Even if I have lined up lots of things I'm trying to make them do, they stand still in the same spot for HOURS (sim-hours, that is) and do the same motion over and over again; pulling their hair, screaming, and have thought bubbles with pictures of other sims in the household, and sometimes objects (that aren't broken). It's getting on my last nerve! They'd rather starv to death than do what I say
dominoe1305

I've noticed that in my game as well. Sims who do not have the neurotic trait and have no reason at all to be nervous or upset and are not around celebrities do the neurotic freak out animation.

Mine isn't as glitchy as yours. They don't stand around doing it for hours. They'll just do it one time and move on with their day. Still odd though. I was wondering about that.

I think it's just another one of those glitches that we're gonna have to deal with because EA is too busy working on the next expansion pack to take the time to fix it.

:-/

Forum Index » Late Night
Go to: