Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sims 3 Competitions!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Author Message
BRAR7936


Joined: 06/19/10 10:09 PM
Messages: 40
Offline

Welcome to the Sims 3 Competions! Where we choose a random event of some sort for all Simmers. This is a new competition and will be feirce! You may remember me from the Story Board News, well that episode has past but another has just started!

First Competition : A Super Sim!

Please provide a link to your sim that you uploaded to the exchange. Please provide all the photos, You can use custom photos but you must include all clothing items, including sleepwear and ect.

- Basically create a unique and creative Sim that you enjoy and others will enjoy. The top finalists will be posted in another episode and then there will be a poll to vote in. A super Sim means that a Sim that is your favorite, the one you are proud of yourself for making!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/12/11 10:51 PM


Profile
sugarsteps


Joined: 07/24/10 04:38 PM
Messages: 209
Offline

BRAR7936 wrote:Welcome to the Sims 3 Competions! Where we choose a random event of some sort for all Simmers. This is a new competition and will be feirce! You may remember me from the Story Board News, well that episode has past but another has just started!

First Competition : A Super Sim!

Please provide a link to your sim that you uploaded to the exchange. Please provide all the photos, You can use custom photos but you must include all clothing items, including sleepwear and ect.

Could we have a little more information on the task? Because when you say "Super Sim" it reminds me of my mother sim in one of my families
Profile
BRAR7936


Joined: 06/19/10 10:09 PM
Messages: 40
Offline

sugarsteps: I added more in the description of this forum. And thank you for replying to me and please reccomend the story I posted and invite your friends to do part in it!

Profile
ChaseRowland


Joined: 05/09/10 04:05 PM
Messages: 5
Offline

I would LOVE to join! Is there anything rewarding? I can only have time to get on the computer on the weekends and sometimes Wednesdays.
Profile
BRAR7936


Joined: 06/19/10 10:09 PM
Messages: 40
Offline

The Prize :
a.) Your Sim Will be noticed and fame!
b.) A gift from your wishlist will be given *if I can afford it, gettin more simpoints in a bit*
c.) You will find out more stuff thats out there, and confidence.
d.) All your stories will be noticed It will be in the winning episode.

I hope thats enough

Profile
Bobthebuilder23


Joined: 02/24/10 08:38 PM
Messages: 34
Offline

i can not get a custon pic but i will get my entry in as soon as possible
Profile
BRAR7936


Joined: 06/19/10 10:09 PM
Messages: 40
Offline

Bobthebuilder23 wrote:i can not get a custon pic but i will get my entry in as soon as possible


Great Bob, you do not have to have a custom picture, its just that some people put different pictures for the swim wear, athletic ect. I will wit for your entry. Remember the due date though,and post your link asap.

Profile
jake06


Joined: 11/08/09 10:08 AM
Messages: 3331
Location:Vittoria Agli Assassini
Offline

Im so entering
SIm up in an hour


"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."
Profile
jake06


Joined: 11/08/09 10:08 AM
Messages: 3331
Location:Vittoria Agli Assassini
Offline




Anna Belle is the superhero of Bridgeport, She has that power of Telepathy and that means she can teleport and read minds
she can also move objects with her mind which is cool but she can't control heavy objects yet
She was raised in Sunset Valley until the council of Sim city kicked her out
Now she lives with a secret identity and only her 2 best friends now
Michael Hamming and Stella Stricker


"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."
Profile
jake06


Joined: 11/08/09 10:08 AM
Messages: 3331
Location:Vittoria Agli Assassini
Offline



"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."
Profile
Mandaly94


Joined: 06/18/10 11:25 AM
Messages: 314
Location:In your head
Offline

is it ok if the sim isnt in the exchange? my launcher has been giving me errors about uploading for weeks now
Profile
BRAR7936


Joined: 06/19/10 10:09 PM
Messages: 40
Offline

Mandaly94 wrote:is it ok if the sim isnt in the exchange? my launcher has been giving me errors about uploading for weeks now


Its Okay as long as you can post up the pictures for all the clothing categories

Profile
Mandaly94


Joined: 06/18/10 11:25 AM
Messages: 314
Location:In your head
Offline

BRAR7936 wrote:
Mandaly94 wrote:is it ok if the sim isnt in the exchange? my launcher has been giving me errors about uploading for weeks now


Its Okay as long as you can post up the pictures for all the clothing categories


Okay awesome! I have all my pics made already so I'll just go make links to them since 6 pics is alot to post in one message
Profile
Peggy_10


Joined: 12/25/09 06:21 PM
Messages: 134
Offline

Oh, cool I'll join!

Profile
Peggy_10


Joined: 12/25/09 06:21 PM
Messages: 134
Offline

Can I enter more than one sim?

Profile
 
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: