Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sims 3 Competitions!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
BRAR7936

Welcome to the Sims 3 Competions! Where we choose a random event of some sort for all Simmers. This is a new competition and will be feirce! You may remember me from the Story Board News, well that episode has past but another has just started!

First Competition : A Super Sim!

Please provide a link to your sim that you uploaded to the exchange. Please provide all the photos, You can use custom photos but you must include all clothing items, including sleepwear and ect.

- Basically create a unique and creative Sim that you enjoy and others will enjoy. The top finalists will be posted in another episode and then there will be a poll to vote in. A super Sim means that a Sim that is your favorite, the one you are proud of yourself for making!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/12/11 10:51 PM

sugarsteps

BRAR7936 wrote:Welcome to the Sims 3 Competions! Where we choose a random event of some sort for all Simmers. This is a new competition and will be feirce! You may remember me from the Story Board News, well that episode has past but another has just started!

First Competition : A Super Sim!

Please provide a link to your sim that you uploaded to the exchange. Please provide all the photos, You can use custom photos but you must include all clothing items, including sleepwear and ect.

Could we have a little more information on the task? Because when you say "Super Sim" it reminds me of my mother sim in one of my families
BRAR7936

sugarsteps: I added more in the description of this forum. And thank you for replying to me and please reccomend the story I posted and invite your friends to do part in it!

ChaseRowland

I would LOVE to join! Is there anything rewarding? I can only have time to get on the computer on the weekends and sometimes Wednesdays.
BRAR7936

The Prize :
a.) Your Sim Will be noticed and fame!
b.) A gift from your wishlist will be given *if I can afford it, gettin more simpoints in a bit*
c.) You will find out more stuff thats out there, and confidence.
d.) All your stories will be noticed It will be in the winning episode.

I hope thats enough

Bobthebuilder23

i can not get a custon pic but i will get my entry in as soon as possible
BRAR7936

Bobthebuilder23 wrote:i can not get a custon pic but i will get my entry in as soon as possible

Great Bob, you do not have to have a custom picture, its just that some people put different pictures for the swim wear, athletic ect. I will wit for your entry. Remember the due date though,and post your link asap.

jake06

Im so entering
SIm up in an hour

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."
jake06

Anna Belle is the superhero of Bridgeport, She has that power of Telepathy and that means she can teleport and read minds
she can also move objects with her mind which is cool but she can't control heavy objects yet
She was raised in Sunset Valley until the council of Sim city kicked her out
Now she lives with a secret identity and only her 2 best friends now
Michael Hamming and Stella Stricker

jake06

Mandaly94

is it ok if the sim isnt in the exchange? my launcher has been giving me errors about uploading for weeks now
BRAR7936

Mandaly94 wrote:is it ok if the sim isnt in the exchange? my launcher has been giving me errors about uploading for weeks now

Its Okay as long as you can post up the pictures for all the clothing categories

Mandaly94

BRAR7936 wrote:
Mandaly94 wrote:is it ok if the sim isnt in the exchange? my launcher has been giving me errors about uploading for weeks now

Its Okay as long as you can post up the pictures for all the clothing categories

Okay awesome! I have all my pics made already so I'll just go make links to them since 6 pics is alot to post in one message
Peggy_10

Oh, cool I'll join!

Peggy_10

Can I enter more than one sim?

Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: