Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
VERY UPSET FEEDBACK FOR EA MODERATORS (comment if you'd like)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Jarsie9

Zilvra wrote:Jarsie, please don't stop posting here; I look forward to your eloquent and clever remarks. If all the wise ones leave, I fear I shall forget how to communicate properly

I find myself posting only when a topic really interests me, but thanks for the kind words.

I Am No Longer Accepting Friend Requests. All Friend Requests Will Be Declined.
christine400

Jarsie9 wrote:
christine400 wrote:

jarsie do you have the link to her site ? i'd like to check it out

I sent you a friend request, although it's against my policy, normally. But Pepperbutt posted the link in my My Page, so I'd rather you get it from there, rather than making it public.

i did add you but for some reason it isnt letting me acess your page

Christine<3
solosonya

I usually do not show my anger too much but I am ******* I like reading pepperbutts,faiths,jarsie9,cyron43 post.Sometimes the wrongdoer gets rewarded and the innocent suffer. This just burns me up! You guys are the reason why I come to the forum. This just STINKS!
solosonya

This just P I S S E S! me off. I do not show my anger too much but this takes the cake.One of the reasons why I come to the forum is to read; pepperbutts,jarsie9,cyron43,faiths comments. This just isn't fair!Sorry double post.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/04/12 03:48 PM

catchme

I'm just worried all his threats may not be empty

Saying [no] to social features. It may start with simport but im sure it won't end there.
Jarsie9

christine400 wrote:

What does it tell you? I have my page set to friends only, so you should be able to see it. Try waiting a bit. Pepperbutt put the link in her My Page, but it will show up in my comments.

Edit: Okay I reset my My Page to friends only. Also click Pepperbutt's About Me. Link is in there.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/04/12 12:04 AM

christine400

Jarsie9 wrote:
christine400 wrote:

What does it tell you? I have my page set to friends only, so you should be able to see it. Try waiting a bit. Pepperbutt put the link in her My Page, but it will show up in my comments.

Edit: Okay I reset my My Page to friends only. Also click Pepperbutt's About Me. Link is in there.

thanks found it. do i have to wait for a pepper to activate it or something cause it said it took my account but i havent gotton a email or anything so im assuming she approves it ?

Christine<3
Jarsie9

christine400 wrote:

thanks found it. do i have to wait for a pepper to activate it or something cause it said it took my account but i havent gotton a email or anything so im assuming she approves it ?

There's an activation link. Try looking in your spam folder. I think that's where I found mine.

murfeel

Still waiting for word. On Monday I'll be contacting EA again, just to make sure they haven't...err...IGNORED me.

solosonya

catchme wrote:I'm just worried all his threats may not be empty
I agree. I feel like since EA can't get rid of him because of his username changes etc. that they went after the victims, maybe hoping they would let it go or backoff.I don't like this feeling of being angry. EA just get rid of the problem.
MadameLee

I just got a warning from EA just because of something I said on the relgious thread on page 1. I mean how in the world is what I said inappropriate (I wouldn't repeat it here, but I will put it on my wordpress blog)

Faith12368

MadameLee wrote:I just got a warning from EA just because of something I said on the relgious thread on page 1. I mean how in the world is what I said inappropriate (I wouldn't repeat it here, but I will put it on my wordpress blog)

I didn't report you hon. I did not think you said anything that would merit a warning. But welcome to the club! I got one last week for the words nutbar and wackadoo. Some people here are report happy lately.

What is your blog address, I would like to see it.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/05/12 12:24 AM

"Oh shiny! Has the Sims name! Can't wait to play!! The Sims 4!!" - sums up my feelings perfectly!
christine400

murfeel wrote:Still waiting for word. On Monday I'll be contacting EA again, just to make sure they haven't...err...IGNORED me.

stand your ground !

Christine<3
MadameLee

Faith12368 wrote:
MadameLee wrote:I just got a warning from EA just because of something I said on the relgious thread on page 1. I mean how in the world is what I said inappropriate (I wouldn't repeat it here, but I will put it on my wordpress blog)

I didn't report you hon. I did not think you said anything that would merit a warning. But welcome to the club! I got one last week for the words nutbar and wackadoo. Some people here are report happy lately.

What is your blog address, I would like to see it.

http://celoptra.wordpress.com/

(if you're interested in a non-sim story there's that too on my blog)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/05/12 01:02 AM

yoshi_dragur2012

like a bee to honey. You've been dinged on doing stuff like that in the past, so why bother posting in a controversial thread like that? Then again, this appears to be one of your favorite pastimes

here's some advice: stay away from all the religious, handicapped and arranged marriage thread topics on these forums. Then maybe--just maybe--you won't get any more warnings or possibly a perma ban

just for the record I didn't report you either. But unfortunately, a mouse click happy goon squad---under the compulsion of some dark force---was apparently inspired with the need to rat you out!

Try avoiding those threads in the future. just sayn'

Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: