Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Fantasim Land - A Fantasy RPG - Closed. See first post.  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Author Message
PrincessLala14


Joined: 10/14/10 09:09 PM
Messages: 29247
Location:Moonlight Falls, Canada
Offline

((XD That's okay, Krosey <3))

Profile
sanarith


Joined: 12/04/09 06:44 PM
Messages: 10813
Location:Either dancing my socks off or eating a cookie :D
Offline

Daemon
"I didn't want to ask about your past. I was thinking about mine, too." I muttered.

Aleena
"Only what you suggest." I smile, winking.

Profile
simlead


Joined: 05/15/10 06:39 PM
Messages: 3313
Location:Everywhere, by now!
Offline

(San, are you online? I have an idea.)

Harmony nodded slowly.
"Oh. It's okay. Was it...bad?" she asked.

Aiden grinned-he couldn't help it-and planted another kiss on her lips.
"What if I don't suggest anything?" he raised an eyebrow and smirked. Here came the teasing part of the relationship.

Happy Simming!
Profile
dannicliffe


Joined: 10/08/11 09:46 PM
Messages: 67
Offline

(So. PrincessLaLa....when do I start teaching? And where is it? Actually, I'd like to know the entire job perspective.....if you don't mind. Inquisitive mind.)
Profile
sanarith


Joined: 12/04/09 06:44 PM
Messages: 10813
Location:Either dancing my socks off or eating a cookie :D
Offline

simlead wrote:(San, are you online? I have an idea.)

Harmony nodded slowly.
"Oh. It's okay. Was it...bad?" she asked.

Aiden grinned-he couldn't help it-and planted another kiss on her lips.
"What if I don't suggest anything?" he raised an eyebrow and smirked. Here came the teasing part of the relationship.

(An idea???? *bribes idea out with cake*)
Daemon
"I used to live here. Then, when I was young, I used to live here, in Fantasim. We went over the bridge to see Eve's resting place. I wandered off, and my family forgot to get me. When they realized, it was sunset, and I was trapped there. So...I couldn't come back. Not after the one year mark." I told her.

Aleena
"Then...I'll think of something to do!" I said, bursting out laughing.

Profile
simlead


Joined: 05/15/10 06:39 PM
Messages: 3313
Location:Everywhere, by now!
Offline

(@San Well, I have an idea for how we could set our plan for Harmony and Daemon in motion. It's pretty simple, really-they have an emotional discussion, they realize they're only inches apart but they end up kissing. Then the kiss just snowballs into another kiss, and eventually a try for baby. If you get what I mean. For Aleena and Aiden? No idea what to do. Of course, now that Daemon and Aiden have to stay-it's going to get interesting. If they have the kids we want, that's 10 people in one house. O.o)

Harmony leaned over as far as she could and placed a hand on his cheek.
"I am so sorry that happened to you," she whispered. "My family hate me because I'm a witch. I ran away and found out about this place, but my sister was sent to find me and I don't know where she is."

Aiden laughed too.
"Aleena, I don't know whether I already told you, but I turn into a monster at night. I know it's a huge thing for me to say now, but I thought you need to know," he said.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/31/12 06:28 AM


Happy Simming!
Profile
sanarith


Joined: 12/04/09 06:44 PM
Messages: 10813
Location:Either dancing my socks off or eating a cookie :D
Offline

simlead wrote:(@San Well, I have an idea for how we could set our plan for Harmony and Daemon in motion. It's pretty simple, really-they have an emotional discussion, they realize they're only inches apart but they end up kissing. Then the kiss just snowballs into another kiss, and eventually a try for baby. If you get what I mean. For Aleena and Aiden? No idea what to do. Of course, now that Daemon and Aiden have to stay-it's going to get interesting. If they have the kids we want, that's 10 people in one house. O.o)

Harmony leaned over as far as she could and placed a hand on his cheek.
"I am so sorry that happened to you," she whispered. "My family hate me because I'm a witch. I ran away and found out about this place, but my sister was sent to find me and I don't know where she is."

Aiden laughed too.
"Aleena, I don't know whether I already told you, but I turn into a monster at night. I know it's a huge thing for me to say now, but I thought you need to know," he said.

(Sounds good! Daemon will feel very bad about this afterwards.)
Daemon
My hand makes it's way up to her, and I place it gently on top of hers. "It's okay. I don't hate you. I don't see how anyone could hate you."

Aleena
I shake my head. "No, you didn't tell me. No, I don't really care. It doesn't change who you are now, and I love you for that. Me and Harmony...We will find a way to help you." I tell him.

Profile
Gladis


Joined: 06/04/09 07:43 PM
Messages: 16084
Location:Sweden, Stockholm
Offline

Jack stood on top of the hill, glancing down over fantasim land. He was back... But he had changed. His former black short cut hair was now long. It moved like waves in the wind. His features had changed too... He was more elf like in his body built... But his purple eyes stayed the same. He could hear the whispers of the.wind...
"Shiva!" He called out loudly. A beautiful woman with sky blue hair, crystal blue eyes and snowy white skin appeared.
"Yes..." she said softly, a mysterious smile on her blood red lips. Jack looked at her and smiled slightly.
"I need your help." He said.
"Whith what?" She asked, tilting her pretty head.
"I cannot return to my beloved before I have helped my folk taking back the eleven sword of ice. How to reach it?"
Shiva's smile fell.
"What do you want with my daughter?" She questioned.
"Return her to her folk... My folk." Jack answered her. "The deal with the elves I made. I must succeed."
Shiva turned her back to him.
"If she leaves where I hide her she'll die. I will not let you or anyone else have her." A tear that seemed to be filled with mist trickled down her cheek.
"She'll not die. She'll turn into a ice crystal." Jack said knowingly.
"So that your folk can use it to make the most powerful sword history has ever seen, yes?" Shivers turned around and the wind rapidly picked up.
"You will not have her. I don't care if you can rejoin with your beloved and children when you have succeeded or not. My child will not be used as a weapon.
"Like that child you cursed?" Jack shoot at her.
Shiva's mouth fell wide open but she quickly closed it.
"H-how do you know?" She whispered, starting to shake.
"I asked the three of knowledge about how to get you to cooperate." He said, smiling victoriuisly.
"But only the greatest elf warriors can-"
"I am one of them." Jack interrupted her, loosening his sword from his belt. He showed it to her... And indeed he was a rank one warrior.
"I will still not help you." She answered him firmly.
"Yes you will... If you don't want the whole kingdom to know what you did you better do as I ask you. Shiva's eyes widened in shock.
"You wouldn't!" She exclaimed.
"I would." Jack.said with a smirk. Shiva fell to her knees and rain started to pour down over whole fantasim.
"My daughter..." Shiva whispered tearfully.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/31/12 11:16 AM



Profile
PrincessLala14


Joined: 10/14/10 09:09 PM
Messages: 29247
Location:Moonlight Falls, Canada
Offline

dannicliffe wrote:(So. PrincessLaLa....when do I start teaching? And where is it? Actually, I'd like to know the entire job perspective.....if you don't mind. Inquisitive mind.)

((If your character asks Eldria, she can find out all she needs to know I don't typically give in-game information through OOC ))

Profile
dannicliffe


Joined: 10/08/11 09:46 PM
Messages: 67
Offline

PrincessLala14 wrote:
dannicliffe wrote:(So. PrincessLaLa....when do I start teaching? And where is it? Actually, I'd like to know the entire job perspective.....if you don't mind. Inquisitive mind.)

((If your character asks Eldria, she can find out all she needs to know I don't typically give in-game information through OOC ))

(Duly noted.)
"So, um, Your Highness. Ahem." I mumble, feeling ridiculous. "Uh. Can you, uh, please tell me about the job, like how many kids there are and what the hours are? And where the actual school is?"
Profile
simlead


Joined: 05/15/10 06:39 PM
Messages: 3313
Location:Everywhere, by now!
Offline

(@San He certainly will... *mwhahahaha* )

Harmony smiled.
"Thank you," she said and leaned down for a hug. She wrapped her arms around him, not pulling away for a few moments, wanting to hold on.

"You're kind, and forgiving, very forgiving, so that's why I love you. We'll get through this, okay?" Aiden beamed hopefully.

(And Jack is back! )

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/31/12 04:40 PM


Happy Simming!
Profile
Gladis


Joined: 06/04/09 07:43 PM
Messages: 16084
Location:Sweden, Stockholm
Offline

(He is back! Little Jack... )

''So?'' Jack asked.
''She's on the highest mountain of fantasim land... locket into a tower of pure ice.'' Shiva whispered brokenly, then she vanished.
Jack smiled, satisfied with her answer. Then he started up the mountain path...


Profile
sanarith


Joined: 12/04/09 06:44 PM
Messages: 10813
Location:Either dancing my socks off or eating a cookie :D
Offline

simlead wrote:(@San He certainly will... *mwhahahaha* )

Harmony smiled.
"Thank you," she said and leaned down for a hug. She wrapped her arms around him, not pulling away for a few moments, wanting to hold on.

"You're kind, and forgiving, very forgiving, so that's why I love you. We'll get through this, okay?" Aiden beamed hopefully.

(And Jack is back! )

(OOH, Jack!)
Daemon
I wrapped my arms around her little body, holding her close.

Aleena
I smiled. "Yes. We'll get through it."

Profile
PrincessLala14


Joined: 10/14/10 09:09 PM
Messages: 29247
Location:Moonlight Falls, Canada
Offline

Eldria laughed softly, nodding.
"Of course," she replied. "Come back into the throne room, you can see the school from out the window. I'm not entirely sure how many students there are, but you do work from morning through afternoon.
Just then, there came the patter of little feet down the stairs and little Terra's head peeked around the corner, her innocent green eyes staring at Eldria.
"Mommy?" she asked softly.

Profile
simlead


Joined: 05/15/10 06:39 PM
Messages: 3313
Location:Everywhere, by now!
Offline

Harmony pulled back, dazzled by how close they were. Before she knew what she was doing, she had leant forward and her lips were touching his, kissing his.

"We certainly will. I was wondering, how much money do you and Harmony have saved up? Because, well, we have her daughters, you, me, and Daemon all in one room, don't we? So if you had enough for a small cottage. Something simple we could rennovate to make room for us all," Aiden said.

Happy Simming!
Profile
 
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: