Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Twallan's SP mod  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
GI_Amy_6674

Hello everyone I dont really come on here i was just reading about some sort of mod for story progression Twallan's SP mod can anyone fill me in abit more because i am very interested in this please

Where can i get it?
What it actually does?
ETC

Thanks in advance

Nicarra60

Where do you get it? http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?topic=4689.0

What it does. It replaces the normal game story progression with a much more advanced system. There are tons and tons of options.

You will find that sims find mates, get married and make babies more reliably then with EA SP. They won't randomly move out of town but they may move homes if they can afford a nicer place. They will progress in their careers and pick careers related to their lifetime goals.

There are so many options it can be a bit scary but you can ask how to set up your preferences.

Muleskinner

Indeed, Twallan and his mods are the best of the best. Recommend you check out some of his other mods while one his site. Very useful at times.

@Nicarra: Good to see you here.

Any flooding in YOUR area

Visit My Blog Here. Thanks!
GI_Amy_6674

Ok thanks guys sounds awsome cant wait to try it when i get home

No flooding at my work or at home have u got flooding then?

hope you possessions are all ok

Thanks again

Nicarra60

Muleskinner wrote:Indeed, Twallan and his mods are the best of the best. Recommend you check out some of his other mods while one his site. Very useful at times.

@Nicarra: Good to see you here.

Any flooding in YOUR area

Hey, Muleskinner!

We are well north of the floods. The shops have had supply problems because of the roads being cut to the south of us, the roads are open again.

Muleskinner

Nicarra60 wrote:We are well north of the floods. The shops have had supply problems because of the roads being cut to the south of us, the roads are open again.

Nicarra,

Glad to here it.

Visit My Blog Here. Thanks!
StrawberryBasket

Make SURE that the version of that mod that you're using matches the version of your game or else you'll have some problems.
blewis823

StrawberryBasket wrote:Make SURE that the version of that mod that you're using matches the version of your game or else you'll have some problems.

That is very important. Also, please backup your saved games folder to another place on the computer, I use the desktop. That way, if you don't like the mod, or something messes up, you can go back to your save. :)

GI_Amy_6674

i looked on the link that was given i must be playing silly ******* or having an off day because i cant find hoe to download this mod its just looks like another forum

please help very frustrated

StrawberryBasket

What version of the game are you running?
Edhla

Hi Amy

I don't know how often I've gone to download or update one of Twallan's mods and gone "fine, so where is the freakin'... oh. There it is."

It's under the big font about where it's hosted at. Right at the bottom of Twallan's post, in teeny, tiny font. It's a zip file

I will NOT be silenced by EA. Ask me why!
GI_Amy_6674

Not sure what version monging it at work lol

well i did see one downloaded it and it was a read me file so i am looking in the right place then awsome what is this version thing is it like the up date i have

jericholicfangirl

GI_Amy_6674 wrote:Hello everyone I dont really come on here i was just reading about some sort of mod for story progression Twallan's SP mod can anyone fill me in abit more because i am very interested in this please

Where can i get it?
What it actually does?
ETC

Thanks in advance

How about using Google and getting it that way? I do realize that searching is a concept that will never catch on here, but you'd be surprised by what you can find using GOOGLE.
StrawberryBasket

Before even TOUCHING that mod or any other FIND YOUR GAME VERSION. Its imperative.
GI_Amy_6674

is that on the start up sorry have never used cc or mods before didnt think it would matter and do i need to register on the website to get this mod still looking still cant find it

Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: