Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Im making a club?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
karategirlw

Im making a club and how do I make a VIP section? Im not much of a builder so I need help.
Sneakfeline0

When you are in buy mode while building your club/lot, type this cheat in: buydebug on - then you will see an extra slot appear with a question mark - the barrier ropes are in here, 1 is for a double door/arch, the other for a single - you may need to switch your door around after attaching the barrier ropes, if they will not attach to one side of the door, try the other then rotate the door if it does in fact attach to the wrong side. I need help figuring out why my Sim can just readily access the VIP area though, as I have built several custom clubs, the bouncers are there but my Sim can just enter the VIP section without the bouncer stopping her, anyone plz??
ErnesaT

Location:Click my Siggy for the DEC 2013 Flash Mob SIGGY BY KLB685

Sneakfeline0 wrote: I need help figuring out why my Sim can just readily access the VIP area though, as I have built several custom clubs, the bouncers are there but my Sim can just enter the VIP section without the bouncer stopping her, anyone plz??

If you sims have a certain celebrity status, they don't have to ask the bouncer for entrance. Also, if they've already been to that club several times, they no longer ask. Hope this helps.

Sneakfeline0

My Sim was a new Sim with no Celebrity points though...thanks for the help anyways, muchly appreciated
Sneakfeline0

karategirlw, I think I figured it out except I don't know what an Occult is, go into the lot in Build mode, hold down shift+control, left click on the barrier rope then you can set the options you want by just continuing to shift+control and left-clicking barrier ropes. Oh, the Occults are Vampires, Mummies and Simbots Happy building!
Quiggles20

Sneakfeline0 wrote:When you are in buy mode while building your club/lot, type this cheat in: buydebug on - then you will see an extra slot appear with a question mark - the barrier ropes are in here, 1 is for a double door/arch, the other for a single - you may need to switch your door around after attaching the barrier ropes, if they will not attach to one side of the door, try the other then rotate the door if it does in fact attach to the wrong side. I need help figuring out why my Sim can just readily access the VIP area though, as I have built several custom clubs, the bouncers are there but my Sim can just enter the VIP section without the bouncer stopping her, anyone plz??

When I have all the cheats on and i ctrl + shift + left click, it doens't change the options for the rope :/ any reasons why?

Also, i can't find the ropes in the misc section.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/02/11 01:54 AM

xchristalee

to get to the ropes without using the cheat,

just go to build mode. community objects. then the middle tab (...it's not the buildings, or the tab for all items.. although it WOULD be in there.) i just can't remember what they actually call the tab sorry...

Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
Go to: