Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
why don't we have an OLS forum yet?  XML
Forum Index » Outdoor Living
Author Message
maria_loves_alex


Joined: 06/05/09 10:40 AM
Messages: 8728
Location:Adelaide, South Australia
Offline

the stuff pack is released this week!!!

Profile
catloverplayer


Joined: 12/10/09 09:30 PM
Messages: 51037
Location:USA
Offline

That's what I want to know. It's out tomorrow.

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
Profile
Karenn


Joined: 05/29/09 04:58 PM
Messages: 4362
Location:Toronto, Canada
Offline

I know.. i've been checking to see if it popped up yet but nope
Profile
Bel008


Joined: 08/07/09 05:41 AM
Messages: 2419
Location:In the land of Tim Tams and Vegemite.

Maybe they are waiting till they announce the new EP so they can add it at the same time.


Profile
catloverplayer


Joined: 12/10/09 09:30 PM
Messages: 51037
Location:USA
Offline

Bel008 wrote:Maybe they are waiting till they announce the new EP so they can add it at the same time.


Was Late Night added to the forums the same day it was confirmed? I don't remember.

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
Profile
Bel008


Joined: 08/07/09 05:41 AM
Messages: 2419
Location:In the land of Tim Tams and Vegemite.

catloverplayer wrote:
Bel008 wrote:Maybe they are waiting till they announce the new EP so they can add it at the same time.


Was Late Night added to the forums the same day it was confirmed? I don't remember.


I don't remember either but I think Fast Lane and Late Night sections were added to the forum at the same time.


Profile
awesome_phoebe


Joined: 06/04/09 08:26 PM
Messages: 2917
Location: olp98yu My rabbit typed that :)
Offline

They'll add one eventually. But I doubt it'll get used that much, like all the other forums. Even the general discussion gets pretty empty, I don't really see the point in having forums for the SPs.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/01/11 06:33 AM


Profile
cupcake


Joined: 05/16/09 06:07 PM
Messages: 5067
Location:♫Hi, it's me I'm bored again, all is well I'm not insane♫

awesome_phoebe wrote: They'll add one eventually. But I doubt it'll get used that much, like all the other forums. Even the general discussion gets pretty empty, I don't really see the point in having forums for the SPs.


^This And I'd rather them go about fixing the forum than add another section.

Profile
maria_loves_alex


Joined: 06/05/09 10:40 AM
Messages: 8728
Location:Adelaide, South Australia
Offline

we need a place to talk about the SP (they should make a forum to talk about just SPs) theres people that get angry about posting on general discussion or the other SP/EP forums

Profile
4thefunofit4


Joined: 09/29/09 04:04 PM
Messages: 3034
Location:My Game
Offline

Why not make one forum section to discuss all stuff packs? Save some space?

Profile
H0RTENSIS


Joined: 05/29/09 12:07 PM
Messages: 1105
Location:At the computer ..........still!

4thefunofit4 wrote:Why not make one forum section to discuss all stuff packs? Save some space?


Absolutely


http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/338145.
page#4609642
Profile
 
Forum Index » Outdoor Living
Go to: