Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Sims 3 Outdoor Living UK Trailer  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Outdoor Living
JPSIMS

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/01/11 09:21 AM

schmezzle

Yayness. Thanks for posting. I saw it in french yesterday but then the video got blocked for some reason.
I've preordered it- it looks great!
mrswoo5

Hi Schmezzle, it does look have also pre ordered
schmezzle

mrswoo5 wrote:Hi Schmezzle, it does look have also pre ordered

Howdy!
I assume you mean looks good! lol
Yay! I've ordered mine for direct download- it's meant to come out on the 4th isnt it?

I've been waiting for more outdoorsy stuff for a while. I hope it's a hint that the next E.P. will be more outdoorsy as well. But we'll see...!
4thefunofit4

Why does this song sound so familiar?

schmezzle

4thefunofit4 wrote:Why does this song sound so familiar?

The beginning at least sounds a lot like Spin Doctors- Two Princes to me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18rZVVTIpFY
mrswoo5

schmezzle wrote:
mrswoo5 wrote:Hi Schmezzle, it does look have also pre ordered

Howdy!
I assume you mean looks good! lol
Yay! I've ordered mine for direct download- it's meant to come out on the 4th isnt it?

I've been waiting for more outdoorsy stuff for a while. I hope it's a hint that the next E.P. will be more outdoorsy as well. But we'll see...!
Yes i did sorry it's still way too early for me I have never downloaded directly do you find it better
schmezzle

mrswoo5 wrote:Yes i did sorry it's still way too early for me I have never downloaded directly do you find it better

Ha! Yeah it is quite early, but my boyfriend always wakes me up when he's getting ready for work.

Well, for me personally I do but only cos my laptop's disk drive makes really weird noises! I took it on a boat and it got knocked around quite a bit...
It just means I can click straight onto the game without searching around for the disk as well. Ha! That's how lazy I am!!
I do tend to get the E.P.s on disk though cos sometimes it's nice to have something more solid
mrswoo5

schmezzle wrote:
mrswoo5 wrote:Yes i did sorry it's still way too early for me I have never downloaded directly do you find it better

Ha! Yeah it is quite early, but my boyfriend always wakes me up when he's getting ready for work.

Well, for me personally I do but only cos my laptop's disk drive makes really weird noises! I took it on a boat and it got knocked around quite a bit...
It just means I can click straight onto the game without searching around for the disk as well. Ha! That's how lazy I am!!
I do tend to get the E.P.s on disk though cos sometimes it's nice to have something more solid
Funny you should say that i have had a lot of problems with my pc's disk drive lately but only with sim's disc's so my husband had it checked out and the drive is ok. So if i have same prob with this sp i think i may go for downloading thanks for your reply
schmezzle

mrswoo5 wrote:Funny you should say that i have had a lot of problems with my pc's disk drive lately but only with sim's disc's so my husband had it checked out and the drive is ok. So if i have same prob with this sp i think i may go for downloading thanks for your reply

That's ok
Yeah, thinking about it the only reason I've bought disks in the past is 'cos they tend to be cheaper for some reason. (You would have thought it would be the other way round). But yeah, definitely worth a look into.

Post Reply Forum Index » Outdoor Living
Go to: