Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Missing work on day off  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
NunyaDammeBiznis

Has anyone had this happen to their sims? It is my sim's day off, but on his job tab it shows starting in x hours (x being however many hours between the time and usual start time at work.) There will be no announcement of the carpool coming and the carpool will not arrive. If he goes to work, I have to manually cancel the action at time to go home or he will just stay there. He doesn't get paid for it either. If I don't send him to work his job performance takes a severe dive. I have noticed this happening just after his getting a promotion. Karl just became emperor of evil at the end of Friday's shift. It is now Saturday and the work countdown clock should say 2 days and x hours, but it just has x hours.

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
RIP Eastern Cougar. Don't let other species suffer their fate.

LoCatus

I've had that happen once. but just the one time. Yea, I sent my sim in for some unpaid work time. (didn't recover any performance she lost from the couple hours of "missed" work either.)

Hasn't happened again tho. I think the game brain-farted as the day of the mess-up would have been a work day had she not gotten promoted the day before.
NunyaDammeBiznis

I've been watching this for a bit, as I have this sim on both my desktop and laptop, and in several towns on both. I've not noticed this on any career path but the criminal. What career path is your sim in?

kimabc3

Hey

Yes i have this issue also on Criminal Career, it was my sims day of according to the week bar but she is now working her way out of the red zone in her work performance. I don't know any fix's or anything just wanted to assure you your not on ya own in this missing work error.

LoCatus

NunyaDammeBiznis wrote:I've been watching this for a bit, as I have this sim on both my desktop and laptop, and in several towns on both. I've not noticed this on any career path but the criminal. What career path is your sim in?

She was in the film career.
HaleyBugglez

Whenever I go into the Criminal career it does the same thing, usually after I go into the "Evil" branch. But, I do still get paid. Maybe it's a glitch?

Alysha1988

I had that happen once but my sim was in the medical career. It must have worked it self out on its own cause I didn't do anything and I'm still playing that sim and it's not happening anymore. It was really weird when it happened though.
NunyaDammeBiznis

It's a relief to know it's not just me.

RowanLaFolle

I accidentally missed work in the evil criminal career but it was my misunderstanding. Because she works midnight to 5 AM, I was thinking she was off Thursday night, but she had to work because it was Friday morning and she missed work. (Not sure if I explained that right...?)
karitsa0

Might have something do with the clock settings in sims 3, 12h clock versus 24h. Yet I've got the newest patch 1.19.44.010002 and the problem has not been solved by so far, WAITING for a patch to fix this. The is Sim on music career level 8, shift ends at night and he gets promoted. I get the message saying he missed out on work even though. Really, no fix yet?

hanyo

I frequently have that problem with the criminal career.

On some days my sim doesn't go to work unless told to and the carpool doesn't show up. If they don't go their job performance bar goes down. If they do go their job performance bar stays the same, they don't get paid, and they don't leave work until I tell them to. It says that they are "working overtime" after their work hours are up.
Katherina

I have had this problem as well, I was hoping to find a fix. I guess I'll need to stick it out until I can change my sims lifetime wish and get her on a different career path.
LuvtehGeeks

My girl is having the same problem, she's The Empress of Evil too, and her live in is having the same issues start, he's in the criminal career also
AerynKelly13

I'm having this problem as well in the Criminal Career with my Empress of Evil. I save and quit, but then it just does it again when the weekend comes. She never gets a day off and her performance/mood nose dives during the "weekend" working time.
trollnexus

I've always had this issue in the Criminal track, no matter what level I'm in. And it's always on the Wednesday off. I was hoping patches or different expansion packs would fix it, but nope

Does anyone know if there's a mod that would help?

Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
Go to: