Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
School Overcrowding  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Simmy16

I have a small problem. There's.. alot of kids and teens in my neighbourhood and when they try to go to school they end up crowding outside the door and none can route in.

Can I just add another school? Or is there a fix?

Thanks,
Simmy
Kovee

Hmmm, that's a interesting problem. I wonder how the teaching jobs would handle that? Let us know if you try making another school.
SIMplified

It's wrong I'm jealous of you. I have atleast 5 kids per life cycle of my heir that go to school with her/him .___. even when I've turned off the aging they meet all their classmates in a day. Anyways is it possible to make another school? Edit town and check if you can turn a lot into a school?

Shelle58704

I think it would be great if they had an elementary and high school. I have that problem sometimes, it sux.

A?
Wolfie

Location:Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyanyanyanyanyanyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyanyanyanyanyan nyan~

Shelle58704 wrote:I think it would be great if they had an elementary and high school. I have that problem sometimes, it sux.

Yeah! Maybe in a future EP they can do that. It would certainly help with any overcrowding issues and make it more specific. I never understood why teens and kids went to the same school, it makes it more like a... free private school.

Post nyan cat in your signature today! LET'S TAKE OVER THE FORUMS!
Simmy16

Adding another school does not work, the only interaction it offers is a painting class.
Shelle58704

blast

A?
secretuk1965

Simmy16 wrote:Adding another school does not work, the only interaction it offers is a painting class.

adding another school won't work on kids allready in school but when other kids grow up they will go to the nearest school, sims in same house hold will go to same school, if you have twallans master controller you can choose school, this is what i did with families i play all of them went to same school and the ones i didn't play stayed in the first one.

Lynds356

You could try replacing the school building in edit town (delete the building then replace it with one from the library).
lovette215

yeah...the same thing has happened to me as well in the past:

I just placed another school and used the master controller to make them go to that one

anettesb

Can you then choose the one school to be for children and the other for teens?
Oh and I guess that they just gets to know the kids in their own school.

click siggy to take part in the contest
chemkin

lovette215 wrote:yeah...the same thing has happened to me as well in the past:

I just placed another school and used the master controller to make them go to that one

That's a interesting bunch of Sims!
crinrict

If you don't mind using mods, Twoftmama over at CrazyTown has adapted Richdres RouteFix mod and made a flavor that should get rid of the crowding.

You'll find it here: http://www.the-isz.com/theisz/index.php?/topic/8143-route-fix-4
-flavors-added-flavors-feb-11-2011/

EDIT: @lovette215: Would it be ok if I used your pic for my blog ?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/14/11 11:55 AM

dirtbagdan

Shelle58704 wrote:I think it would be great if they had an elementary and high school. I have that problem sometimes, it sux.

You can have 2 or more schools. Use only 1 government building. Each school building will have it's own set of teachers and students. Most other work buildings can also be duplicated, give them different names.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/06/13 08:21 PM

Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: