Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Vrie Calconne - Would you care to furnish a house today?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
WindWineKiwi8

I'm about half-way done on Number Fourteen! Going well, except I've changed the style of windows on the house - is that okay? It was just REALLY dark in the upstairs bedrooms so I wanted something a little more open

I'm going quite slowly but I've got basically the downstairs done, except now I have an awkward space which I don't know what to fill with... I've divided it in two so I now have semi-opposite galleries on either side of the front door with one filled with a sort of sitting-room and the other with a laundry room to the indoor pool. The rest of the awkward space is probably going to be a 'skilling' room with a easel, musical instrument, etc. Speaking of which - the house does have a modern feel to it - is that okay?

EDIT: Amazing neighbourhood btw! I was totally blown away by its size and I love the fantasy/forest feel! This will be great for pets!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/20/11 06:03 PM

BRING ON THE HORSE-RELATED LAG!
luckyheather

Hello Wynhane, I keep popping back but you have Dissapeared!!! I hope you are well and also your comp/game is running ok.
xxxx

[/u
rl]
Clayworld

Wondering what has become of Wyndhanne...I hope everything's OK.

Maximilian1996

*bump*

jeffisdeaf

I can help furnish some of the slum homes if you want, those are easy peazy!
I dont think CAW is for a mac but I could download them from your studio and send them to you that way by reposting them. Eeeh maybe thats too much effort.
YOTEAMO

where did wyndhane go *cry*

SEASONAL MARKER TUTORIAL ADDED!
soccergirl1996

Are you still working on this or just taking a break. Because this looks like the perfect world for my sister.

Looks Good

Edit: I don't have world adventures and my sister really wants it do you think you can send me/put up the CAW files?

Thanks

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/02/11 11:51 PM

Maximilian1996

I hope this isn't cancelled.

estyle36

Barbara, you still here ?

MrCrumplebottom1

I miss this world :/

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 02/21/12 01:07 PM

http://www.justgiving.com/Alex-James-Trussell1 Got some spare change? Please donate! Raising money for Macmillan Cancer Support! Thank you!

Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: