Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
† Vampire Immortality † SLIDESHOW OF CYCLE ONE -FRONT PAGE  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Kinsee

i hope u guyes will like him, he will be up here in a hour , im still thinking up his story and poses and stuff
SweetieTartlet

ColorMePink wrote:@SweetieTartlet Yes. I'm definitely curious about her character! I wanted see Rick become a darker character and the jail they are going to supposely too. I hope we get some drama this season even with love triangle being no more.

@Rayshizzie I haven't read the comic, but I hear it's good. I might read it.

And yes we need some more hot guy vamps.

@ColorMePink I cant wait for Lori to start showing I hope she has the baby okay.

@Rayshizzie I don't know how many times I've heard that lol
I will read the comics as soon as I get the chance :3

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
AliceStorm

If you can please Reserve me a spot.

Kinsee

Neo goth/royal vampire;Draco Midnight

Draco Being attacked by Aethlwyne

Headshot of Draco

Bodyshot of Draco

Bio:Draco a neo goth rock star has always been musically gifted, he has mastered all instruments and is the best at what he does:performing crazy and loud rock concerts which have made him the most popular rock star of his generation.Draco has insane charisma while on and off stage, he also has a reputation for seducing his many female fan's.One night he just happened to seduce the wrong one. Draco was giving a amazing performance as always when he zoomed in on a cute girl ,with hot pink hair down to her waist, he just couldn't take his eyes off of her during the whole performance.After the performance he was determined, he was going to take that cute girl home.Little did he know she planed to take HIM home.Draco learned the girls name was Aethlwyne, he and Aeth had a few drinks and then everything went black...Draco wakes up to Aeth on top of him in a room full of roses, Aeth smiles revealing her fangs,she attacks and everything goes black again.When Draco awakes again he's terrified, his eyes are glowing and he has fangs.He's a vampire.Aeth shows up and explains everything to him... Apparently shes the queen of the vampires and has decided that she will make him her mate therefor the king of the vampires.... (sorry it's so long when i start typing a story i kinda get carried away lol )

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at 05/04/12 07:58 PM

Honeynut67

I haven't posted anything in a long time... XD Anyways I was wondering if I could change me vampire before signups are done... If it's too much of a bother I'll keep her, but I was thinking of entering a male vampire.
NiNjahawkz

that would be a bother honey lol sorry , but i think your model was great and the headshot is awesome , ive added the name to it and all the rest who entered

sorry :{ but i think your vamp you have is great

<CLICK >
NiNjahawkz

kinsee he's hot LOL

lime green my favorite color

rofl

what name do you want on the headshot? draco?

if its no trouble could you plase give me a headshot closer to his face /chest up

and for the headshot and future photos , everyone turn up your in game graphics

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/04/12 01:40 PM

<CLICK >
NiNjahawkz

AliceStorm wrote:If you can please Reserve me a spot.

reserved

<CLICK >
NiNjahawkz

<CLICK >
Kinsee

NiNjahawkz wrote:kinsee he's hot LOL

lime green my favorite color

rofl

what name do you want on the headshot? draco?

if its no trouble could you plase give me a headshot closer to his face /chest up

and for the headshot and future photos , everyone turn up your in game graphics

thanks , i love lime green to, i love all bright colors and i worked so hard on him he better be hot lol XD i delete unhot sim boys. Draco is fine you can put that on his headshot, and do you want me to take another screenshot? and can the bio be longer or does it have to be short? im really detail crazy so i just wanted to know

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/04/12 04:49 PM

NiNjahawkz

take another screenshot closer to his face /chest up or shoulders

the bio is fine as it is

if you want to adjust it thats ok, just wanted a medium size bio to introduce the vampire and get a idea about them and their life

<CLICK >
Kinsee

NiNjahawkz wrote:take another screenshot closer to his face /chest up or shoulders

the bio is fine as it is

if you want to adjust it thats ok, just wanted a medium size bio to introduce the vampire and get a idea about them and their life

ok i will take another photo then
Honeynut67

NiNjahawkz wrote:that would be a bother honey lol sorry , but i think your model was great and the headshot is awesome , ive added the name to it and all the rest who entered

Ok I'll keep the vampire I already have (I'm just insane about the unique concept of something I freak out when somebody does something better than me... Meaning I absolutley fell in love with kayndekayne snow vamp and then I thought mine look awful after seeing hers... OH well I'm fine keeping my vamp though!)
NiNjahawkz

Your vamp doesnt look aweful~!!

she is unique and has that feril look to her eyes and mouth/fangs

this comp is about uniqueness and expressing that , no two vamps are the same and that shows it , yours is really great and i love how her eyes glow white , i loved the avatar you had with her on it

this is your headshot for the coven wall, just showin so you see how great it is
i was gonna post them all together with the covenwall anyway when i got all 20

<CLICK >
Kinsee

Honeynut67 wrote:
NiNjahawkz wrote:that would be a bother honey lol sorry , but i think your model was great and the headshot is awesome , ive added the name to it and all the rest who entered

Ok I'll keep the vampire I already have (I'm just insane about the unique concept of something I freak out when somebody does something better than me... Meaning I absolutley fell in love with kayndekayne snow vamp and then I thought mine look awful after seeing hers... OH well I'm fine keeping my vamp though!)

O.O thats crazy ur vamp is the one that caught my eye, she's very pretty and there's something unique about her face and i love her hair. i have updated my post and have a headshot

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/04/12 07:59 PM

Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: