Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Fire Fruit  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
lucretia_borgia

Hello Everybody!

I want to know how to find seeds of "Fire Fruit" or a name alike (I dont know it in the englisch SIM3-Version). You can plant it, if you are a very good Gardener.

Anybody who can help me? Thank you!
Sakerrrr

you get them as special seeds , you ll find some around , it wont say fire fruit ,so you ll either get life fruit ,money trees or fire fruit just grow all the special ones you find untill you get one
kellywest

You can also get it if your Sim has the (hidden) pyro trait. They have the option to transmogrify certain fruits, turning them into fire fruits that can be eaten or planted.

George Dean (living in Riverview) has the pyro trait (at least he does in my game. I'm assuming its the same in every game). I stumbled across that by accident when I was playing him. He married a Sim I made and all five of their kids have the ability to transmogrify fruit. Doesnt always work when they do it. Sometimes the fruit just dissolves into smoke but other times it turns into a fire fruit. (I have him and the family I created uploaded to my profile if anyone wants to download it).

Can someone tell me what the fire fruit does?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/17/09 06:13 PM

PGP_Protector

I got my Fire Fruit from the Lab where I work.

Was able to plant them & harvest more.
(Same for the death flower)

I've read that the Death flower will protect you from the grim reaper, though I've yet to test that.

Sakerrrr

kellywest wrote:You can also get it if your Sim has the (hidden) pyro trait. They have the option to transmogrify certain fruits, turning them into fire fruits that can be eaten or planted.

George Dean (living in Riverview) has the pyro trait (at least he does in my game. I'm assuming its the same in every game). I stumbled across that by accident when I was playing him. He married a Sim I made and all five of their kids have the ability to transmogrify fruit. Doesnt always work when they do it. Sometimes the fruit just dissolves into smoke but other times it turns into a fire fruit.

Can someone tell me what the fire fruit does?

the fire fruit is for the recipe angel cake or what ever the name
kellywest

Thanks! Good to know. It doesnt do anything if they just eat it on its own?

Coreador

Having a flame fruit in inventory will give you a "Warmed" moodlet, worth like 5 pts. It seems to eventually wear off, although the fruit will still be there.
poi_boi

Ah! I had been wondering why my gardener had that cosy fire moodlet.
Steph13479

I picked up seeds when my sim visited the catacombs. It won't let me plant them normally. Do I have to do anything special with them?
scarletraven28

Your skills in gardening might not be high enough to plant the seeds yet.

TheBlackIceAngel

Steph13479 wrote:I picked up seeds when my sim visited the catacombs. It won't let me plant them normally. Do I have to do anything special with them?

You probably don't have a high enough gardening skill.
Karazara

Coreador wrote:Having a flame fruit in inventory will give you a "Warmed" moodlet, worth like 5 pts. It seems to eventually wear off, although the fruit will still be there.

Eating angel food cake will also give you this moodlet for a while after eating it. (Sometimes when you eat at the bistro you'll get served this.)
lucretia_borgia

Thank you all for helping!

I followed one Suggestion and visited the Catacombs, now I´ll wait what I got.
But, I have already a perfect Garden.

Have Fun while playing!

zenrei

I was fishing and caught a chest with a fire fruit in it and planted it

Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: