Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Cheat for Grades?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
QueenDivetta

Hey,

I'm working on a legacy and I've needed my kids to skip a few days of school to take some pictures, but now their grades are really low. Is there a way to raise the grades without them going to school?

brookesaywhatx

Good question, I'd like to know this too. I'm sure there's a mod for it though
QueenDivetta

brookesaywhatx wrote:Good question, I'd like to know this too. I'm sure there's a mod for it though

Yeah, I'd rather not use a mod though. I'm sure there's a way to do it with testingcheats, I just don't know how. Anyone?

Babisko

I've looked around, but I haven't found any cheats for grades, at least not for the sims 3

We are the knights who say Ni!
QueenDivetta

Well they don't get taken away by the social worker or anything if they get bad grades, right? If not, then I don't really care. If they get a bad trait I can always go change it... haha

keleya

Bad grades don't make the social worker come, in TS3. So skip all the school you want, kids!
Jhitz5491

Like keleya said, the social worker won't come. But if you want a mod for being able to change that would be NRaas Master Controller. (last bit directed at brooke)
pepperjax1230

So kids can fail out in school?

plutotama

hi guys. if you have the cheatsenabled cheat on, the just click on your sim, go intermediate, careers, job or school performance (depends on weather you want job or school!)
hope it helps you all.
tama
xx
lydiad206

plutotama wrote:hi guys. if you have the cheatsenabled cheat on, the just click on your sim, go intermediate, careers, job or school performance (depends on weather you want job or school!)
hope it helps you all.
tama
xx

Hey plutomama, since this thread is three years old I'm hoping these folks found the answer they were looking for.

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: