Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
GTA III Liberty City: Sadly Cancelled!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Lennon777

Location:I'm just learning how to smile-that's not easy to do...

I just have to say it-I LOVE F-P's Vice City. It brings back so many memories of squishing people in ferraris ! I also felt that Liberty city from GTA III/LCS would be a neat place to have my simmies living in! So, I finally took the plunge and started making it-and
I Love how it's turning out! I have much progress done already & will be posting pictures shortly.

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at 02/25/12 09:43 PM

"It's written amazingly well... but if you don't take out the part that says, "I don't care if you kill L", I'll die." -L Lawliet
Lennon777

Reserved for pictures!

Note; I'll be uploading my images on videos on youtube, as I have always and will always have problems in uploading images.

Update 1 (March 1st, 2011):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsyLYYSaFbo

Update 2 (April 3rd, 2011): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmqW5zeeowY

Update 3 (December 3rd, 2011): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZXSiRYukXY

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 12/03/11 11:17 PM

"It's written amazingly well... but if you don't take out the part that says, "I don't care if you kill L", I'll die." -L Lawliet
T966ER

YES! I LOVE LC! Please post pics soon! Can't wait to see how it goes, and basing it off GTA III/LCS will work out much better and be much more fun. I'd be glad to help furnish but I'm sure that's far away. Let me know if I can help.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/02/11 01:57 AM

Johnnywr

It`s a nice feeling when things come together in a world and you feel good about it.
Best of luck Lennon777.

Lennon777

Uploading images now...

Lennon777

T966ER wrote:YES! I LOVE LC! Please post pics soon! Can't wait to see how it goes, and basing it off GTA III/LCS will work out much better and be much more fun. I'd be glad to help furnish but I'm sure that's far away. Let me know if I can help.

I think it would seriously halp if you made some large suburban homes/mansions for shoreside vale. Don't start yet-I'll get some approximate lot sizes in a day or two.

TinTinnerson48

yay

We want supersims! (well, I do at least)
T966ER

Looks like you're off to a great start!
Lennon777

Johnnywr wrote:It`s a nice feeling when things come together in a world and you feel good about it.
Best of luck Lennon777.

Thanks for the cheering words of advice-I'm going to finish this world! You're so lucky you aren't a teenager-I currenly have the attention span of a goldfish. I begin one world, finish for that day, then want to start a new one the next morning! Long story short, I end up with 2 I like & the other 45 buried in the mound of dust that is my hard drive!

Lennon777

It'll probably be awhile 'till it's finished,because I currently have 2/3 of what the game says is the required amount of memory to run the game-but that won't stop me!

smoogie

Can you put in people from GTA?

Simbourne; A British style seaside resort: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/316954.
page
Demo now on the exchange!
TSZAndy

I am very impressed. This looks really good and I look forward to when it is released. Keep up the good work.
Meteora97

FINALLY! I HAVE BEEN WATING FOR THIS WORLD! I have always tried to find a TS3 world i now i found it! I CAN'T BELIVE MY LUCK!!!

Just like the pied piper, led rats through the streets, we dance like marionettes, swaying to the symphony, OF DESTRUCTION!
Lorenna88

Looks great

Lennon777

Thank you all for your cheering comments-I will let you know that I'm getting a @#$%load of progress done on it-I'm about 2/3 of the way finished with southern Staunton Island.

PS: Bump

Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: