Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Rainbow Skin tones  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
KelliEllie

Hey guys before I got the Late Night expansion pack way back when I had the Euphoria Skin tones and stuff that made your sims rainbow colors. Well with the new sliders that came in on Late night it caused problems with the skin sliders so I had to remove them but i've been wanting to bring them back because im thinking about doing a rainbowacy. Whether its for fun or for posting im not sure yet but I was just wondering if you guys know how to get the skin tones to work again?
cupcake

Location:♫Hi, it's me I'm bored again, all is well I'm not insane♫

You don't need the slider to use the skins. Just put the skins back in with out the slider and use the scroll button on your mouse to scroll through the skins in game.

Only one bad thing about Fawkes's skins is that he/she has not updated them yet(even though they said back when LN first came out that they would) so none of the new muscle definition will show up on the sims.

KelliEllie

Thank you so much Im off to try that right now!
lehdkat

You probably need to get rid of the mod that let you see the skintones prepatch/LN
I would link you to show you it, but I can't get onto the page

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: