Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
*Updated* a "did you know" post...including some DYK's from WA and HELS, Ambitions now included...  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Sweetshy

shawnsoh123 wrote:o yes! once i went into this room in the house, and my sims had this thing that said "room unfinished" but i dint kno what to do..so i dint do a thing except change the floor which dint make a diff lolz!

When a sim thinks a room is unfinished, it means there are unpainted walls or floors. Sometimes it can be really irritating because there is this one little spot that you keep missing!
DauphineVersailles

PattyCo wrote:
Lizzie1234 wrote:DYK that you can only steal things past 7pm? The neighbour can be home and it's rare to get caught! I stole the most expensive toilet from Agnes Crumplebottom's en suite bathroom while she was dancing downstairs. She never even noticed!!

Klepto is my FAVORITE trait!

Did you know that you can klepto overhead cabinets but, not beds. You can klepto light fixtures, but not bookshelves.
You can klepto trees, but not counters.

Really? That doesnt make any sense...

Simpkin

Didn't go through the whole thread but..
Did you know you can change doorbell sounds?

Starmile26

I came across a sim called Molly Coddle I don't know if that was intentional but it gave me a laugh

Starmile26
Where the Cool Sims Play
PuppyLuv1490

i found out that (sadly) vampires don't die after several hours in the sunlight. -_-

/Users/lauren/Desktop/XpicturesX/Hearts.jpeg
SimSam13

PattyCo wrote:
Lizzie1234 wrote:DYK that you can only steal things past 7pm? The neighbour can be home and it's rare to get caught! I stole the most expensive toilet from Agnes Crumplebottom's en suite bathroom while she was dancing downstairs. She never even noticed!!

Klepto is my FAVORITE trait!

Did you know that you can klepto overhead cabinets but, not beds. You can klepto light fixtures, but not bookshelves.

That's so strange, overhead cabinets?! I never expected that you could steal them.

Thanks itsallbouterika9
GreenDay

bethbutton wrote:
Jalida wrote:
musicmom11 wrote:Did you know?...

1. the motherlode cheat works
2. Sims can now climb out of pools without ladders.

What have you found out?

No more drowning my sims I guess, theres one more thing removed,.

You can still drown them, just put them in the pool and go on to build mode and stick walls around the edge of the pool

You can also drown them if you make them go swimming while fatigued or if their hunger is low enough
khfangirl

happyjme wrote:I was reading the guid last night and found out a bunch of interesting things
: "certain parcels of land (like living on the beach) give sims on them the beautiful vista moodlet"
: You have to teach your toddler all the skills like walking, talking, and potty training in order to be able to pick their traits when they grow into a child
: You can be demoted or fired from your job if your mood or hygiene is to low.
: I knew we'd be able to play ghosts, but I didnt know we'd be able to have ghosts babies!!!
: Daredevils never burn to death in a fire (someone said they couldnt get their sim to die)
: sims with certain traits unlock diffrent interactiins only they can get
: Pyromaniac is a hidden trait given to children of firefighter NPCs. Pyros can set things on fire and get a positive moodlet. They can turn a fruit into a flame fruit and eat it, they can also get an immune to fire trait as well
:children of the burgler NPC may get a sneaky trait
:if your sims make Ambrosia (you need Angel food cake and the deathfish) you can extend the sims life or feed it to a ghost to try and bring it back to life
: Dads get days off when a baby is born too
: If you want twins or triplets watch the kids channel or listen to kids music station. If you do both at the same time it increases the chances!
: If you eat 3 apples you increas the chance of having a boy, eat 3 servings or watermelon and you increas the chance of having a girl
:Kleptos can steal anything, even gravestones lol
:if you are in the military carrer you unlock special interations to impress dates and friends such as show sim the jet or spaceship, it will increase they sims relationship

I hope that wasnt to much info guys!!! I just get uber excited LOL
okay that is a lot of information!! I'm gonna try most of these things

You can steal trees? I did not know that?
Can you steal bushes, too? That would be awesome.
Bobbyobill

Is this just for neat sims? (the clean house option) Where is it?

Yes it is just for neat sims.
Grandmothergamer

best tip. Keep fresh produce in back pack and 'eat' apple etc for instant hunger fix
Grandmothergamer

Add to that, when you build buy in the park, place food and trees to harvest, as well as all hobby and fun stuff. Saves place [and cash!] at home. You need never tend them.
A professional bar placed will get a bar tender automatically.
Can anyone give me help in getting the 15 band gigs?
Kryst51

I have read through all of this thread and don't remember seeing this, though it was mentioned in another thread. I wish I had known this sooner, but DYK that in WA if you get to level 3 visa you can buy a vacation home!?

I was trying to find something that hasn't been mentioned yet for days. Hard to do after 237 pages and a couple of years of a thread.....

Edit: Correct Grammar
Edit2: Spelling

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 10/27/11 06:02 PM

crystal91390

Kryst51 wrote:I have read through all of this thread and don't remember seeing this, though it was mentioned in another thread. I wish I had known this sooner, but DYK that in WA if you get to level 3 visa you can buy a vacation home!?

I was trying to find something that hasn't been mentioned yet for days. Hard to do after 237 pages and a couple of years of a thread.....

Edit: Correct Grammar
Edit2: Spelling

Wow! Now my sim can have a vacation house in France sweeeeeet! Hopefully I can afford it

nessajolene

cool

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: