Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Carpool no longer comes to pick up???  XML
Forum Index » Possible Bugs
Faith_Andhope

Lately I have had a problem with the carpool not coming to pick up my sims. This includes active households. So I have to tell them to go to work. Sometimes it is also the school bus, but more often it is the carpool.

Is there a way to fix this?

I already have all the latest patches.

Thanks.
secretuk1965

it happened to me once when i changed households and then went back the carpool never came, i just exited all household went to edit town mode then went back in next day the carpool came, it maybe that you went into the household and story progression allready took over , it does not send cars to ones you don't play only active, does it come the next day? are you using ea's story progression.

Faith_Andhope

yes, I use story progression. And lately have been changing households a lot because of checking up on my babies to make sure they are not missing (I had previously found I had a LOT of missing babies.) Sometimes it comes and sometimes it does not so maybe it is what you said; that makes sense.

Sounds like an easy enough fix too.

Thanks.
secretuk1965

i found when changing households if i did it after everyone had been to work then next day the car would show for the active household, but if i went in before there work started it would not show,

so when changing back and forth which is what i do to to check on babies etc go into the household around 10pm as long as none are in criminal career the carpool should show for all after the night sleep.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/24/11 06:22 PM

Forum Index » Possible Bugs
Go to: