Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
why is my sim walking around naked?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
madstitcher101

I couldn't believe it when I saw her walk outside, get the paper and proceed to sit outside to read it and she was totally naked. Nothing was censored. Why is this? How can I stop it happening?
MBernish

There must be some corrupt CC. Go and check your downloads on the launcher and uninstall all of your CC.
Good luck!

P.S.: Don't download things from the sims resource or the exchange. Bad things can happen

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/30/11 11:28 PM

NiNjahawkz

im guessing its called "everydayformalwearnkid"

<CLICK >
Toblie

You need to uninstall the CC in your launcher with the .nkd at the end.

here is a list of corrupt CC http://crinrict.blogspot.com/2010/07/bad-cc-kategorisiert-fur-n
aked-liste.html

http://feelingcalledsims.tumblr.com/
love1616

There is *some* bad cc floating around the exchange. Check your launcher for a top and a separate bottom called "nked" or something similar. hope I helped

RIP Momma! Cancer sucks!
madstitcher101

I could see nothing that had nkd on it but there was a couple of items I was a bit suspicious of so I deleted those. I will check my game again tomorrow as I'm heading off to bed now. Thanks for your help.
GoodMorningMrSun

Sims just like to do that I guess. My sims usually cook breakfast in their pajamas or underwear unless I tell them otherwise!
madstitcher101

For the life of me I couldn't find the cause of this until I realised that in Stylist (MC) there was an extra option, naked tattoo which turned out to be the Nraas Master Controller Expanded Tattoo package. So I took that out and now everything is perfect again, well as perfect as it gets in the world of sims. So I am a happy little bunny again!

Not got to worry about one of the kids seeing the computer screen and asking why the sims are naked!
Ethan444

Maybe they are feeling free!

Just kidding though, BAD CC. check and undownload anything with .nkd at the end.

I hope this was helpful!

Cheers! -Ethan444

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/31/11 02:12 PM

jkmartinez2

See I don't really understand people's concern with nude Sims. I mean unless you have CC that make the anatomically correct they look like Barbie Dolls. How many people hasn't seen a nude doll? I think the uproar over nude Sims is fairly silly. I see more explicit things than that on regular television channels.
pinkstar2000

ive heard of that. It's a CC. :/ you must of inadvertantly downloaded it when you downloaded a sim from the exchange

¿Hay un problema?
pinkstar2000

jkmartinez2 wrote:See I don't really understand people's concern with nude Sims. I mean unless you have CC that make the anatomically correct they look like Barbie Dolls. How many people hasn't seen a nude doll? I think the uproar over nude Sims is fairly silly. I see more explicit things than that on regular television channels.
If sims arn't suppose to be nude and if it's not advertised that they are then ya, of course people will get worked up about it.

¿Hay un problema?
ltd2mp87

that happened to me a while ago. my sim was completely bald and naked. she had a cc hair style, as soon as i changed it to a different one it turned her back to normal.

identify what was unique to your naked sim and try disabling that feature (like clothes, hair, accesories, etc)
Poisoned_One

i have nothing from the exchange and shes still walking aroud naked with no blury.... on time a old man i was playing was walking around naked with no blury help please
Poisoned_One

i have nothing from the exchange and shes still walking aroud naked with no blury.... on time a old man i was playing was walking around naked with no blury help please

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: