Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Crystalline Cove - Finally back on the exchange!!!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
lovejoyriteia

Yep, I double-checked; I do have BETA III.

In BETA I and II, it was definitely route failure. The dog was dirty both times and could only be given a bath if I rearranged the bathroom (deleted the shower, etc.). In Beta III, the dog wasn't dirty yet; so that's probably why I wasn't able to bathe him.

Yay, final version's coming soon! I'll be checking this thread a lot tonight.

Have fun with Mike tonight, and don't do anything I wouldn't do.

HappySimmer3

Just FYI, I've often experienced route fail when trying to bathe dogs. Apparently the animals just require a lot of empty space in order to turn about and line themselves up JUST SO. You know the routing system in this game is pretty crappy so I'm not surprised. Place the bathtub outdoors and try to bathe the dog if you think it's the tub. If it works, then it's most likely the bathroom is just not big enough to bathe dogs.

geminiagre

Location:Lurking in the shadows behind you, roasting horse fertilizer on the fire pit

Checked again love and you were right. The room was too dark and I couldn't see the remaining frame. It's still there in the final file. I'm not going to remake the save and final file for just one frame.

Both files are ready for upload
*bats eyelashes to launcher...you'll be a good boy now , won't you?"

Both files are up but the world isn't showing on my studio

oh well i'm going to bed ...I'll deal with this later today

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 02/26/12 04:23 AM

geminiagre

Location:Lurking in the shadows behind you, roasting horse fertilizer on the fire pit

I WON!! fought the darn exchange and I won! Finally the world is up

SummerSong86

Yay, Congratulations! Beautiful work, Gem. When I get my new computer...or somehow go back to the desktop or whatever, I am soooo going to enjoy this world!

Yeah as long as mention is made of where the frame is, it's not hard to delete one itty bitty thing like that. Good work!

Edit to add, Lovejoyriteia and xBanan it was a real pleasure getting acquainted with you on this thread and thanks for the sympathies expressed on my computer issues. I feel kind of bad that took up so much conversation here but at least...sigh...we did establish anyone with my model of computer better stop and take stock of their situation.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/26/12 09:33 AM

Call me Summer or JM (for JennyMoonlight) just don't call me late for spaghetti with meatballs!
Conorsim

Congrats, Gem Crystaline Cove looks utterly beautiful. Rec'd!

Writin_Reg

YAY!!!!

geminiagre

Thank you everyone!!!
I fianlly have me CC and store stuff back into my game, installed MS and finally i'll get to check out Great Bear, Setra and Jericho once Mike goes to sleep!!!

HappySimmer3

Congratulations! I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Crystalline Cove got featured! It sure does deserve it.

Have fun playing with all the new goodies, too!

Rukaya

Gem, Yahoo, I downloaded it and gave it a recc, also dld your save file. Thank you so much for creating and sharing this beautiful world and your save file. I agree with Tangie, it should be featured. Lots of hugs.
lovejoyriteia

Yay! I downloaded it last night; today, I recommended it and added it to My Favorites. Now, who do we poke and bother to get it featured?

Summer, it was a pleasure getting acquainted with you, too. I hope your computer woes are over soon.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/26/12 09:25 PM

geminiagre

featured?? LOL! I wish!
Thank you so much for the support, but i don't think it's that good.
I mean Rflong has some worlds that are not featured and her worlds are top notch.
No idea how they pick what to feature anyway..I've been featured only once for a lot and they did not actually feature the lot it self (prolly because it had a few CC), but the walkthrough video of it. Ironically enough it was on my Birthday LOL...So kinda of a nice birthday gift

By the way if anyone has downloaded the save file and wants to share pics go ahead. Or just tell me which family you like..I would really like to see some feedback on the savefile

Greenb70

Glad you got it up.I gave you a well deserved recommend.
geminiagre

Ty GreenB
Downloads are going great so far

Rukaya

Dear Gem, just wanted to say Hi . It is one hour before the big change. Take care, hugs.

Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: