Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
~SimEssence Magazine~ UPDATED ANNOUNCEMENTS!!! Please check in!  XML
Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
22299Ben

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH MY COMPUTER JUST GOT FIXED AND I GOT EVERYTHING BACKK!!!!!!!! THIS IS SOOO EXCITING!@!!!!!!!

sunkissed300

No, I don't. And 2 that is a white backround? Or am I colorblind? LOL!3 I have no clue what you're talking about. I've never even heard of aanderson

22299Ben

LOL, no take a look at the other people backgrounds, i mean like clear white background! okay good they just looked similar, and just wondering if you had poseplayer, but i guess you dont!

Bichonz

I just wanted to ask if it's okay that I post my headshot on Friday? I'm pretty busy this week, but should be able to make it on Friday. Thanks!

buckosnort

Do you mind if I change my headshot to this?

22299Ben

@Bichonz you have 2 more weeks to perfect your headshot

@buckosnort, we will need a full headshot from top of head down, so I think we will stick with ur first 1 if that's okay?

sweetstop7

22299Ben wrote:ALSO i feel terribel telling the 2 of you this but @SWEETSTOP and @VERONIQUE/EDGARPOELADY, again i feel terrible, but the 2 of you MUSt remake your headshots!!!! this isn't because of bad quality it's because 2 people already used those hairs!!! the thing is having people with headshots that have the same hair ake it look too clashy, and not enough diverseness, so you need to remake your headshots with hairs that haven't been used yet, this is simply you 2 because the person who had the same her that you put on posted theirs first! SORRY!

...um who posted before me exactly? Even if the example photo has that hair, that doesn't mean anything. Please explain.

buckosnort

22299Ben wrote:@buckosnort, we will need a full headshot from top of head down, so I think we will stick with ur first 1 if that's okay?

Aww okay

liln149

I dunno if my headshot is good because I wanted to resemble a young teen whos been through experiences so I didn't put a whole lot makeup and made her look pretty innocent...I can redo them if you want! I'll take a couple new pics I guess It's a ll cool though But yah, I still want it to look like my simslef because it's reazlaly want I want :/ I'll go more earthy too

Forever and Always~
liln149
PS. CAN SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW TO DO A PICTURE SIGGY?
sweetstop7

um...i guess I'll redo my headshot...

TheCrow

Here is my head shot
Is enough of her shirt showing? And would it be okay if I went by "Crow" instead of "Caitlin"?

Thanks! I hope this works
Fallon_Carter

Agh! Two Weeks! I cannot wait |D. By the way, did you guys get my e-mail this time ?

| | Under Construction | |
starah

I don't know if it's just me but I am unable to see my own headshot on the 1st page!
So here it is again just in case!

xox

Stamatina
H3l3N3497EGROMONT

sunkissed in my blog their is a link on how to get poseplayer and image changer
if ya need help

www.btbsims.com
Join me there or be square ;D
liln149

Ok so I just made a new headshot. Or actually I made two, one describes muah a little more XD

If you want a mag more high class, this is the pic(Looks much better huh?)
If you want the real funny witty me....

This is your image
Sorry for sending a lot of pics, I really want advice writer
Note: Sorry for the black bars in the first one, that happened somehow, I can fix it if you wanna use that one.

Forever and Always~
liln149
PS. CAN SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW TO DO A PICTURE SIGGY?

Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: