Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Special Announcement!  XML
Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Daethaqt

I Love the look

But Lack of creation with Rabbit Holes and Lack Of objects and clothing options

I will have to wait for a sale, Looking forward to Showtime.
catloverplayer

I still want to see milestone 4. The more pictures the better.

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
LittleKittenCat

...But haven't we seen everything from the LiveChat?

sims3jordan09

LittleKittenCat wrote:...But haven't we seen everything from the LiveChat?

Yeah but they'll still release some new official screenshots seeing as it's still two days away, I also wonder if they'll just unlock all the milestones now that we know the release is so close.

LittleKittenCat

sims3jordan09 wrote:
LittleKittenCat wrote:...But haven't we seen everything from the LiveChat?

Yeah but they'll still release some new official screenshots seeing as it's still two days away, I also wonder if they'll just unlock all the milestones now that we know the release is so close.

I was hoping we'd unlock a decent discount a week after release...

Sabrinashear

I am so excited to play in this world! It is very different from all the other worlds EA has made. I am going to make an "Alien" Sim just for it. Now I just have to decide what color to make her skin lol Purple or Pink?
Sabrinashear

LittleKittenCat wrote:
sims3jordan09 wrote:
LittleKittenCat wrote:

I was hoping we'd unlock a decent discount a week after release...

Hello back! I know one discount that you can use, it's 20% off of simpoints. SIMHEART. They posted it on facebook. I know I stocked up today for the release on thursday.
LittleKittenCat

Sabrinashear wrote:Hello back! I know one discount that you can use, it's 20% off of simpoints. SIMHEART. They posted it on facebook. I know I stocked up today for the release on thursday.

Hiya! I've been using that, but I meant Hidden Springs came out at a discount, so I was hoping something like that but like a 1 day only deal its going to be more substantially discounted if we unlock another milestone. Now that I think is something fun to unlock rather than just pictures

They say the new world is gonna be 2400SP. £20 (4000SP) is still a lot you know, that's my minimum food/travel money for a week, so if I can get the FS sets + the new world, I'm a happy Simmer o.o

sims3jordan09

If you purchase 3 lots of 1,000 SP bundles it will cost a total of £14.40 if you use the simheart discount code on each purchase. I believe you can use it more than once anyway, although I didn't purchase another bundle I typed in the code and it came up as discounted but then I cancelled the order.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/15/12 12:56 AM

Sabrinashear

sims3jordan09 wrote:If you purchase 3 lots of 1,000 SP bundles it will cost a total of £14.40 if you use the simheart discount code on each purchase. I believe you can use it more than once anyway, although I didn't purchase another bundle I typed in the code and it came up as discounted but then I cancelled the order.

Makes me wish I had more money lol
CMWarren

well, we have more than passed the next milestone.

I will probably wait for this to be sold in stores like the other two worlds. usually, you can get it cheaper.

it looks really interesting.

I am just now thinking about getting the other two, since they are now cheap on amazon. I am not a tight budget, and I cant afford to drop 25 bucks for a new sims 3 world.
LittleKittenCat

sims3jordan09 wrote:If you purchase 3 lots of 1,000 SP bundles it will cost a total of £14.40 if you use the simheart discount code on each purchase. I believe you can use it more than once anyway, although I didn't purchase another bundle I typed in the code and it came up as discounted but then I cancelled the order.

I know you can, but I want to complete my future shock collection with the upcoming daily deal, so I may end up a few hundred SPs short for the new world. If that's the case, I'll just wait for it when it goes on the daily deal as well, hence was hoping to unlock a discount so I wouldn't have to wait. But I don't mind waiting anyway, so if its still pics on the next milestone, I'll pass.

NotSoLucky

when is it being released?

Forever & Always <3 My Dragons
LittleKittenCat

I think they mentioned Thursday o.o

sims3jordan09

NotSoLucky wrote:when is it being released?

This thursday.

Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: