Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Big AND Beautiful Modelling Comp [FINAL ASSINMENT! - CHECK PAGE 27]  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
TheUsernameFound

Nellie
Assignment Five

Nels couldn't believe she was here. On the set of her favorite show, Supernatural. Who'd knew working one night at the bookstore would lead to this very moment! To actually have herself a moment as an extra magical woodland creature running through the forest, so very close to her favorite characters, Cas, Dean, and Sam.

Her insides were turning as the directior called out, "Action."

"Come on Cas." growled the man who played Dean.

"I told you I-" said the angel, but was stopped by Sam saying - as Nellie ran passed two trees - "Hey, did you guys see?"

"See what?"

"Nothing..."

altheaquin

Everyone's entries look so good! I won't be around much for the next week since I'll be in the US for work but I should be able to pop on next weekend for a short while.

camimh

We're collecting scores and all that so sit tight for those and the next assignment. This has been an elimination round of course since there were no drops this time.

altheaquin

Eeep! Can't wait for scores but excited and nervous at the same time while jetlagged is a very odd mix!

camimh

Sorry for the delay guys!

The Winner for Assignment Five is........

Trey Michaels

Composition: 22/30
Creativity: 25/30
Background: 23/30

Total: 70/90

Comments
Rach: I really love the continuity and progress your character has made and you even show it in every assignment. I love the background, everything about this picture is perfect
Nikki: How wonderful that he finally found his unicorn! Such a great pic full of action and everyone is in their place only problem I have is the large expance of blank space to the right. But the picture looks wonderful anyway!
Cami: Love it! Lighting is great! The Unicorns are so fun and though I'd like to see the model's face a bit more usually, I totally think that would have ruined this shot so well done!

Milana Portens

Composition: 21/30
Creativity: 21/30
Background: 21/30

Total: 63/90

Comments
Rach: Really good use of the space and game animations. The colors complemented each other and your model was still the main focus of the picture. Good job!
Nikki: Love it Everyone is showing off their traits perfectly and Milana suits the role wonderfully!
Cami: Nice job using animations to put the extras in motion and really work them into the scene!

Dana Prescott

Composition: 18/30
Creativity: 17/30
Background: 21/30

Total: 56/90

Comments
Rach: I really like the set up! So realistic. Good use of the game animations too!
Nikki: lovely shot and story! You really have come a long way since the beginning and I am so happy
Cami: I really enjoyed the amount of attention you put into the background and staging of everyone this round. Good job!

Maya Hall

Composition: 26/30
Creativity: 20/30
Background: 23/30

Total: 69/90

Comments
Rach: Wow good job. I love all their actions and how your model is still the main focus of it all!
Nikki: Looove! Love love! I kind of half wondered where her brother was but that didn't deter from the overall effect wow.
Cami: Love it! Great use of the extras to help complete the scene! This could be a promo shot for a new movie!

Nellie Sev

Composition: 15/30
Creativity: 17/30
Background: 16/30

Total: 48/90

Comments
Rach: Love her facial expression. Would be better to incomporate a little more of the set.
Nikki: so cute! You've come a long way love I kind of feel she should have more expression through?
Cami: She looks like she's in the middle of a day dream on the set - as I imagine most of us would be in her case hehe. I wish we could have seen some more expression from her or some more set up for the scene though.

----------------------------------------

As this was an elimination round, that means we must say goodbye to one of our lovely models. Nellie, it has been wonderful having you in the competition and I've really enjoyed all your photos. We'll miss you!

----------------------------------------

Stay tuned for Assignment Six, which Rach will be posting soon!

Proverb87

umm...thanks?

I demand a recount! There was definitely an error in the tallies!

No really, thank you all! I agree about the empty space, but I wanted the time of day just right and didn't want to have to wait!

CookieDough987

@ Proverb87 - Congrats! I really loved your picture!

I'm really scared for the next assignment now...

ArtistByNight

Congrats Proverb and to everyone else Hope to keep it up.

miadhail

ASSIGNMENT 6
The Perfect Job

You’ve landed your perfect job! Finally all this time applying, and training has paid off!
So what is your perfect job? Show us what you love about it!

Call me crazy, but I believe that a baby's cry is one of the most amazing sounds in the world. Why? Because it is a sign of life. 1 out of 10 babies are born prematurely and crying signifies their fighting spirit.

Having had lost a sibling due to premature birth, I knew from a young age what my purpose in life was; it was to help similar babies in their fight for survival.

Seeing the joy and relief on the anxious parents' faces when they realize that their baby is stable to go home in a few days makes the four rigorous years of my nursing degree worthwhile.

My name is Rachelle and I am proud to be a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) nurse.
—————————————

ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 18 MAY 2012

ArtistByNight

Seen it! I can't wait to be evil on Milana

miadhail

ArtistByNight wrote:Seen it! I can't wait to be evil on Milana

CookieDough987

That's a great assignment! I'll start thinking of ideas now...

ArtistByNight

miadhail wrote:
ArtistByNight wrote:Seen it! I can't wait to be evil on Milana

I has a cunning plan, if it works out well..

camimh

Thanks for posting Rach! Good luck guys!

Proverb87

CookieDough987 wrote:@ Proverb87 - Congrats! I really loved your picture!

ArtistByNight wrote:Congrats Proverb and to everyone else Hope to keep it up.

Thanks you guys, I had fun with that assignment! I'm surprised I did so well! Everyone's entry was fantastic!

This next one, not so much! Trey has never worked a day in his life - can't imagine what his "perfect" job would be.... (is fretting now)

Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: