Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Toddlers should have gotten floaties  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
germangirl16

I've always wanted my toddler Sims to be able to get in the pool, or at least have kiddie pools. It would even be awesome if the parents could teach the babies how to swim. I wish EA would have thought of this for Generations.

url=http://www.buildsims.com][*img]http://i50.tiny
pic.com/2ytuzb7.png[/img][/url]
Simsgirl1707

That's a cute idea, maybe it will come with Seasons, or whatever expansion pack where they finally include things like the diving board.
PixelRainbow

Well we don't even know all the new features yet, so you never know

CocoBella

I would LOVE to be able to teach toddlers/children to swim! I would also like to have the ability to bathe and have the changing table back.
KeziahT

Simsgirl1707 wrote:That's a cute idea, maybe it will come with Seasons, or whatever expansion pack where they finally include things like the diving board.

Yeah I was kinda thinking the same thing. Most people (myself included) have been asking for pool floats, diving boards etc and hopefully it might be added with Seasons. Cos tbh Generations seemed like a good EP to include it in as there is more family orientated stuff. Then again they might not want to give us everything at once seeing as we are getting a sip and slide with the next EP. But here's to hoping.
It'd just be interesting to see if they bring back private schools (which I want them to) and what EP they'll put it in...

elanorbreton

germangirl16 wrote:I've always wanted my toddler Sims to be able to get in the pool, or at least have kiddie pools. It would even be awesome if the parents could teach the babies how to swim. I wish EA would have thought of this for Generations.

Wow, that is a great idea. I never even thought of floaties. How cute would that be?!
HoppinSpider

Thats such a cute idea!

marky_1991

Love the idea of a kiddie pool. I think there should also be some "blow up" pools... two sizes a small one for little kids and a bigger one for people who don't have room for a real pool

What I've been trying to do for a while now is create a pool, with the fountain pool to the side of it. To make an L-Shaped pool with a deep end a shallow end... I'm sure a cheat will let me do this!!!

after all 99% of people I know with a pool don't have a huge deep squared shape pool... they shallow and deepend xD
leetamme

Yes but you can't have floaties with out a kiddie pool. So hopefully they will in a future EP that is geared for the beach.
zeppelin123

I actually made a toddler kiddie pool that tots can play with toys in it, by using a stage, hollowing it out, and putting sprinklers and late night fountains in the bottom. It actually looks like the toddlers are immersed in a few inches of water. They can't splash, but they look pretty cute playing with boats in the pool.

MelanieSimlish

Simsgirl1707 wrote:That's a cute idea, maybe it will come with Seasons, or whatever expansion pack where they finally include things like the diving board.
I've completely given up on diving boards.

Lovelytoes

or drown proofing the babies
melb623

users/signatures/melb623.png

I just wish I bought the sims 2 instead of the sims 3. The Sims 2 has A LOT more things and stuff to do with the babies and toddlers. I hate wasting my money on the sims 3.

62sweet

Oh, that is such a good idea! They could make a cute duck floatie!

I just wish I bought the sims 2 instead of the sims 3. The Sims 2 has A LOT more things and stuff to do with the babies and toddlers. I hate wasting my money on the sims 3.

They really do need to come up with some more things for toddlers to do. They just kind of play and cry now. The imaginary friend helped a little bit, but not a lot.

SimsLuvr4Eva

CocoBella wrote:I would LOVE to be able to teach toddlers/children to swim! I would also like to have the ability to bathe and have the changing table back.

Same here! I miss all of the old items and interactions. They need to make a stuff or expansion for more family kind of things.

Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
Go to: