Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Some of the New Lifetime Rewards are pretty cool!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
AlanOwen

Taken from http://simsvip.com/?p=838:

Hover bed – 20,000 points
Well, what do you think? It’s a bed, that hovers! Graham told us your Sims will get a special moodlet from sleeping in the hover bed, and also woohooing looks pretty funny as the bed… bounces about.

Super nanny – 25,000 points
If you work in the daycare profession, your Sim will become really good at keeping the kids in line. They become less likely to pull pranks on your watch, and generally more obedient.

Clean slate – 25,000 points
Another aspect to this EP that I haven’t actually touched upon yet is that your Sim will build up a dating reputation. If you woohoo with too many people and never call them back, well, word gets around. This lifetime reward lets you lose your dating reputation so you can start over.

Inheritance – 30,000 points
A long-lost relative dies and leaves you lots of money.

Above reproach – 35,000 points
Public displays of affection will go unnoticed by passers by if you buy this reward.

Motive mobile – 45,000 points
Didn’t get to actually try this, but someone from EA told us that it fills up your motives as you drive, so you arrive at your destination with full motive bars. Cool!

Clone voucher – 45,000 points
Redeemable at the science facility to have a child-age clone of your Sim join the family.

Motive Mobile, Clone Voucher, and Hover Bed are pretty neat. What do you guys think?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/22/11 09:56 PM

JohanFoppa

Hover bed = cool
Super nanny = okay
Clean slate = uh...
Inheritance = sucks, my sim already got things worth millions
Above reproach = haven't we got that already...?
Motive mobile = COOL
Clone voucher = you got to be joking....

aaddd

the Motive mobile one well come in handy whean my sims head to work.

Clone voucher I think i am going to like that one.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 04/22/11 09:20 PM

Cheating in games that you play offline is okay no harm done.the only way cheating in video games is wrong is whean people cheat on online games.
AlanOwen

JohanFoppa wrote:Hover bed = cool
Super nanny = okay
Clean slate = uh...
Inheritance = sucks, my sim already got things worth millions
Above reproach = haven't we got that already...?
Motive mobile = COOL
Clone voucher = you got to be joking....

You're thinking of the No Jealousy reward. If I'm correct, the Above Reproach reward helps prevent other sims from spreading rumors around.
Sianystar

That clone voucher thing is weird! Why would my sim want a tiny version of themselves running around? They can just have kids of their own!

Bafendo

I agree with the OP about the three he choose. Out of the three, Inheritance is my favorite.

stilljustme2

Sianystar wrote:That clone voucher thing is weird! Why would my sim want a tiny version of themselves running around? They can just have kids of their own!

Well, if you're single and wealthy and want to leave your wealth to someone, a mini version of yourself would work out well. Think about folks who have negative Traits that might make it hard to get married and have kids -- if you're grouchy or something similar.

hanyo

Does anyone know who is eligible for the clone voucher?

I just noticed it in my list of rewards but when looking at different sims some have it listed and some don't. The human teen doesn't have it or the vampire young adult but the human adults and elders have it.
youngsquire101

stilljustme2 wrote:
Sianystar wrote:That clone voucher thing is weird! Why would my sim want a tiny version of themselves running around? They can just have kids of their own!

Well, if you're single and wealthy and want to leave your wealth to someone, a mini version of yourself would work out well. Think about folks who have negative Traits that might make it hard to get married and have kids -- if you're grouchy or something similar.

Also same-sex sim couples aren't exactly free to reproduce at will
Lynnwood

The best use I can think of for the Clone Voucher is an Evil Mad Scientist sim who wants nothing to do with the traditional forms of procreation, but can't stand the thought of his genius dying with him . . .

And also, the Hover Bed is epic. I just got it, and Woo-hoo'd in it, and the two sims got the 'Meter-High Club' Moodlet. I almost died laughing. Little surprises like this make me love the Sims.

PoppyRichards

I agree that the cloning sounds really weird :S I would rather adopt if I couldn't have a baby. Does anyone know how much inheritance money you get?

••Add me as a friend - I don't bite! Also please check out my wishlist!••
Lynnwood

When I used it I got around 36k.

safersaviour

Lynnwood wrote:And also, the Hover Bed is epic. I just got it, and Woo-hoo'd in it, and the two sims got the 'Meter-High Club' Moodlet. I almost died laughing. Little surprises like this make me love the Sims.

That's hilarious. Gah! I have the game but my gaming computer's not back until the 12th -sulks-
KTAROLS

I got the Motive Mobile for one of my sims and it is very cool! You never have to fulfill needs again, just drive somewhere. However, all of the adults in my house received a free 2-day vacation, leaving my teen home alone. While they were gone, I got a message saying that my Motive Mobile was sold due to sim death! My sim was alive and well!!
BlazeMasterwort

Does the clone have all the same skill point that the first Sim earned?

Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
Go to: