Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
☽ Jan's Thank You Thread ☾ - Updated - strelitzia19, mle4ever, DeniseJS, Yahtzami & More!  XML
Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
JanChirSims

I've seen a lot of people creating these threads and I finally decided to make my own (I'm such a copy cat huh? )

Some of you bought me sets which I would have never been able to get. Others nominated me in threads. Some of you also helped me with little things like how to do these ☾❤☽ thingies. But ALL of you have made me realize the same thing - in this world there are a lot of kind people. Even though you might not know much about a person, you still find a way to make someone happy. You all made me feel that way.

I try to give you all a little something even though some of you say you own the whole store I just wish I can give you more.
Please tell me if I’m ever being annoying when I am or if I’m being a little too nosey even if you don’t like me coming round every Friday wishing you a great weekend as I’m sure most of you realized that I’m starting to do this every weekend lol

Ok I think that is all for now! If you are reading this and do not see your name written in my list (even if you helped me out on a thread and didn’t gift me) please tell me so I can update my list.

*HUGS*

A Gift for my Gifters ❤:

KLorelei and blacksheba1973: Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4292852

AzeSensei and momsoccerteam: Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4358593

Msrednotdead: Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4388195

This message was edited 18 times. Last update was at 08/31/12 03:37 PM

blacksheba1973

You're sweet hon and just you being here and hanging out with us is gift enough for me.

Reachsims

Jan, I'd like to say the same thing Sheba posted. We enjoy your company and that's a gift in itself. The finer people we have here, the better this site makes for a happy playground where we children share our toys. *Hugs*

Let us examine ourselves. Maybe we walk too fast and some precious things are left on the road. ~ In memory of Yueyue, 21.10.2011
JanChirSims

you make me feel all fuzzy when you say that. thank you <33

JanChirSims

added sagelovve and pegasas1993 to the list. thank you for the gifts <33

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/11/11 07:15 PM

JanChirSims

I'm sorry I haven't updated my list in a very long time as life has been a little hard lately.

Had to go to hospital for a few tests because I have been having a very high fever for almost 3 months now and I still do not know what is wrong.

I have been active on the forums but not as much as I used to or as much as I would like lol

So today I will be updating my list and will add a few photos to pretty up my thread <33

Thank you all for thinking about me and for sending me some sweet and heart warming comments <33

JanChirSims

So here it goes

Paulio2, godshelpio and SammieD3456 - For hosting/sponsoring such a lovely contest. I had a lot of fun even though writing stories isn't really my thing

saraluptowski - I'm so glad that you too are coming back to the forums <3 I hope your husband is feeling better as well *hugs*

Cassie11PP
- I wasn't expecting to be gifted that lovely set that was on the daily deal. It is one of my favorite sets on the store <33

RheassiSim
- Oh my where can I begin? You have gifted me so much and I feel so bad that I can not do the same I tried nominating you for some contest but sadly I don't have much luck with loteries lol Thank you for you kindness.

KLorelei - The round wall light with the moon is just adorable and I'm using it in all of my nurseries <33 Thank you hun.

Gouka
- Thank you for hosting such great contests. I feel so proud of myself. I used to think my lots aren't that good and to be honest I felt somewhat ashamed showing them! I had so much fun hun thank you for picking some of my lots and for building up my self esteem!

bubblemaddie - You always put a smile on my face when I see that lovely cute girl in that purple dress! Thank you for the gifts you gave me. <33

Mimine17 - lol Thank you for sharing the ea points with me <33 If it wasn't for you and ea I wouldn't have been able to get parts of those lovely sets!

Skywatcher4 - I was so surprised when I logged into my account and found a gift from you <33 It was very unexpected! Thank you for choosing me for the 25/25/25 Monthly Gifting Event.

Britterfly – You are so generous gifting the people that took part in the nursery contest/request. I had some time on my hands to try and make something for him but I guess he wasn’t sure about what he wanted either. I tried to help by following his “rules” but oh well you can’t win all the time Thank you for the sweet gift.

Kita5399 - You are the first person to gift me something Wedding related from the store! Thank you so much for the veil <33 It's beautifull.

Yahtzami - The wedding dress is amazing! It is simple, elegant and ooOOooOoo so pretty from the back <33 I will surely use it for one of my girls as soon as they're old enough

Blacksheba1973 - At first I didn't know it was you lol! You're are a very sneaky woman! I love the gifts sweety. Thank you so much for all that you do. You make so many people happy <33

And finally

Reachsims and all the sponsors for the Last Minuite Lottery - You are all such wonderfull people. Thank you for hosting this lottery. I went through all of your studios one by one and rec'd everything. Had some problems with one of the sponsor's studio but I think I got everything that I could. <33

blacksheba1973

Blacksheba1973 - At first I didn't know it was you lol! You're are a very sneaky woman! I love the gifts sweety. Thank you so much for all that you do. You make so many people happy <33
You're welcome sweetie and you're super sweet. **Hugs**

JanChirSims

*hugs to everyone*

I'm back with a few more thank yous

candy8 - Thank you so much for the lovely dress. It's very pretty <33

Reachsims - I adore this set! The furniture is different, elegant and I'm pretty sure there is nothing else like it in the store! Thank you so much.

Sachathesim - For holding an awesome contest and gifting me such a great set and hairstyle for my little boys! Thank you hun <33

blacksheba1973 - Thank you for the beautiful wedding dress <33 I'm sure the girls will love this! If only my bf gave me something circular that can be worn on my finger.... I would be out searching for this kind of wedding dress! (No bf's were harmed while writing this lol)

FlawlessAria - Another great contest I took part of and again came first place! *yayy* Thank you for hosting and for your gifts.

JYuro - Such a lovely dress and so unexpected! <33 Thank you so much you *hugs*

momsoccerteam - You're a very lovely woman strong and gentle. You made so many people happy and I want to say thank you yet again for the nice gift. I have yet to try it out but already added it to one of my builds which I dedicated to you hun *hugs*

AznSensei - A perfect gift! As I said to momsoccerteam I already used it in my build and I'm planning on doing so much more. Thank you for your nice comment and the gift.

blacksheba1973 - Even though I didn't ask for this lovely shirt you still got it for me and you made me a very happy girl Thank you again sweety *hugs*

Dinahdoll22 - Thank you so much for the gifts! You completed my set and I am very greatfull for that *hugs*

MaddieDaBaddie

Awww i just saw this thread, so sweet! im glad you liked my little purple dress baby, i loved her too

this is bubblemaddie btw

AznSensei

I downloaded and rec'ed that house! I can't wait to try it out! Thanks a bunch Jan =D

Reachsims

Thanks so much for sharing your work with us, Jan! What beautiful work you do! The Florentine club is gorgeous! I'm sorry I missed your previous thank you message. I think I was out of town around then. *Hugs*

Let us examine ourselves. Maybe we walk too fast and some precious things are left on the road. ~ In memory of Yueyue, 21.10.2011
JanChirSims

Reachsims - Thank you for the bunny trash can and you don't have to be sorry about anything hun *hugs*.

Msrednotdead - You surprised me! Thank you so much for the dress. It is wonderful.

SamerTim - Thank you for thinking of me in that forum lol *hugs* I don't know why you think I'm so "awesome" but it made me all fuzzy inside! You also made me

And another big thank you to all the ones who have sent me lovely comments and re assured me on anettesb's thread. I just wanted to make sure that I didn't seem like *that*..

SamerTim

JanChirSims wrote:SamerTim - Thank you for thinking of me in that forum lol *hugs* I don't know why you think I'm so "awesome" but it made me all fuzzy inside! You also made me

That's nice of you to say

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 07/20/11 09:54 PM

My Sims' Showcase Thread Feedback Appreciated *Taking Requests* :
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/579157.
page

JanChirSims

awww it's no problem at all hun! You were the first person to ever ask me to upload a sim I made! I should've mentioned that before <33 It was so very sweet of you.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 07/20/11 10:11 PM

Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: