Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
♥ The Worlds of Rflong7 ♥ =D  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Rflong7

Hi

Thanks, I'm glad you like them.

You have to accept the friend request I sent you then you can leave comments on my page.
The update your* game is usually there- it's still there for me on all my worlds. If you're update to Pets and/or 1.29 then they should all work for you.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/26/12 07:14 PM

ANNIEOVER

Thank you for your quick response
I have downloaded, and installed Longview II; Will try it now in game to see what happens; I will keep you posted

*EDITED*
It works! Thank you very much! and excellent work!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/26/12 11:08 PM

Rflong7

SamerTim wrote:
Rflong7 wrote:Hi,

Well, I do plan on uploading all my world files soon. I don't know why you need to edit it for a survival since one side is mostly beach and was made to look like that.
But no matter. As soon as I get all my files together (I wasn't very good about keeping them organized ) I'll be uploading them.

Thanks for doing this
When I said I'm doing a Simvivor series I meant a video series. I mostly want to remove all the roads, houses and buildings and add more trees and some other tweeks

Hi,

Sorry it took so long- here they are. I left the empty lots, you might want to use them- or not.

IOS_liteB~ http://www.mediafire.com/?uxe14z823srtmpn

Diancarock

okay so I was searching for a small world with good routing, pretty, not cluttered, beautiful terrain painting, with all the careers and I came across Legacy Island. This little island is perfect, I love it so much I actually took a ton of mods out to play it because I really didn't need them, this world works great. Routing is done very well, I have twallan's overwatch installed (I can't play without it period) and I got absolutely NO stuck sims messages (EXCELLENT), I couldn't stop playing with this world, I was in it for over 3 sims weeks, and no problems. It's almost to good to be true, I'm scared :***** Anyway I just wanted to say thank you...I really have found my true legacy world, because it's a decent size, I can actually play maybe 7 or more generations here, without it being to tiny to expand, or to big to handle the save file. Great work, I didn't add any pets related content to this world, because frankly when Showtime comes out, I'm uninstalling pets, not because of any problems, but I just find myself more into the sims then there pets and there distractions. I'm wondering if you plan on doing a legacy island update, because I don't want to get to settled if I need to uninstall and add the new one. If not, I love it, and this is where I live....
bunbunnyny

Location:Well, my waterbottle says I'm from a mountain spring...

Rflong, what was that comment that you made about an upload limit?

...'Cause I think somebody's broken it! She's uploaded more than 170 patterns in the past hour, and she will not stop!!!

http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/BlueMurder

... She's still going!

AKA Bun
(I am a GUY!)
Rflong7

Hi, Diancarock

Yay! Thanks so much. I'm glad you like it. I haven't got any plans to update it for Pets or Showtime. Maybe when I finish up some others. But thanks so much for wanting it.

Hi, bun

It's not the number of uploads- it's the size of them all together.
Pictures & movie clips in our Media section and the items in our Studio. I don't know how much each pattern takes up in space but maybe she doesn't have any pictures or other items.

Rflong7

A Tiny Town

A Tiny Town
Small Map-512x512
Number of Lots: 77, Com: 32, Res: 45

Description
A small island with tiny lots~ about 30 10x10 lots to build or fill up- 2 lots prebuilt. All the base game Career lots. Clumps of bright Cherry Trees to give it color and cheerfulness. No CC used, requires Generations and Town Life plus some free Store items like Riverview to play... by Rflong7/13 =]

I only left two of the tiny houses... plenty of room to build your own.

Rflong7

Mesa Valley II

In the middle of a lonely desert is Mesa Valley. . . It was nearly destroyed but now it's bigger, it's greener... it's still here.

Unpopulated On Exchange...

(Click on Picture to download)

Can only install one, not both.

Populated Version.... only 9 Households.

(Click on picture to download - Mediafire)

No 3rd Party CC included,
Needs WA/Amb/LN/Gen/Pets/(uses Free Store items like all the Ford Sets/Earth Day/Sims Collection)
Updated to 1.29.
65MB
Lots-114 (35 built houses[2 apartments])
Most of the Expansion spawners (some WA fishes/gems/plants).

There are many large lots- 2 positioned in/near town for ST lots.
Different areas with large Legacy priced lots...
Several empty medium lots in town and a lot of open space for more lots in the Desert. Different housing areas like a trailer park and the Horse farm area plus a distant Crater...

There are clubs, Ambition lots, Pet places, and fun lots like a Mall. There is no Chinese Garden or Academy (Dojo?).
It isn't populated yet, if at all.
Lots of space still available for more Expansions.

Rflong7

Broken Heart Island II

(Click on picture for download)
Post: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/161393.page

Populated Version: http://www.mediafire.com/?mddf3f4a45hleyc

Vacation Edition- with Base Camp

More Pictures -> Here

New:

Populated...

DutchySim

Tiny Town is pretty cute Rflong
The lots are to tiny for me, wouldn't know where to put my horse or sim kids
I always think 20x20 is the best lot size and 20x30 for horses/farms when you have a small world. But I do like how cozy it is!
mosneakers

I'm so bookmarking. I think my favorite would have to be Haunted Valley!

But tell me Rflong, I have to know, which world do you play?!

Rflong7

DutchySim wrote:Tiny Town is pretty cute Rflong
The lots are to tiny for me, wouldn't know where to put my horse or sim kids
I always think 20x20 is the best lot size and 20x30 for horses/farms when you have a small world. But I do like how cozy it is!

Hi, Dutchy

Thanks.
Yes, it's a tiny lot town for the Simmers who love those little lots.
I, myself, like 30x40 lots. Room to grow and all that.

mosneakers wrote:I'm so bookmarking. I think my favorite would have to be Haunted Valley!

But tell me Rflong, I have to know, which world do you play?!

Thanks.

Well, I've played them all and I really love most of them... the thing is- I can't really play the game while I'm building unless I'm testing a world I'm building.
Or I'd never get a world done.
I usually go back to Broken Heart or Longview II if I want to play- besides the newest world I play at the time.

allisoneg02

I have to put in a request If you ever make a Longview III besides adding Pets lots (if you have that EP ) I want some snow in the mountainy region! It would be perfectly perfect! lol Other than that I love this world and just about all of your worlds I've DLed!

DarkFrinda

Rflong7 wrote:A Tiny Town

A Tiny Town
Small Map-512x512
Number of Lots: 77, Com: 32, Res: 45

Description
A small island with tiny lots~ about 30 10x10 lots to build or fill up- 2 lots prebuilt. All the base game Career lots. Clumps of bright Cherry Trees to give it color and cheerfulness. No CC used, requires Generations and Town Life plus some free Store items like Riverview to play... by Rflong7/13 =]

I only left two of the tiny houses... plenty of room to build your own.

i love love love love it!!!!!! I was hoping you would made a small one again!!!!thank you thank you thank you /bows !!!!!I prefer smaller worlds cause they load faster and i have no lag when playing them!i had to format my pc today and i always check your profile first when i'm looking for a new world so i'm really happy now! Thank youuuuuuuu !!!!!!
Rflong7

Hi,

@Allisoneg
Thanks so much.
And I'll remember that for the next update of Longview.

@DarkFrinda
Awesome!
I hope you have fun playing it.

Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: