Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
FREE items from "The Sims 3 Store" (24th July, 2014)  XML
Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Author Message
TenderWolf


Joined: 06/13/10 05:07 PM
Messages: 1315
Location:USA
Offline

Thank you very much for this list! I didn't realize there were so many free items!

I'd like to add another one - this is the registration reward for Showtime:



Download here!

Profile
Jopie58


Joined: 08/04/09 05:57 PM
Messages: 525

LOL it looks like the headphones are not on her head but aside her head

Thanks for the notice thou ..... and the laugh
Profile
asmira


Joined: 06/22/09 05:11 AM
Messages: 117
Offline

I think she's supposed to be holding them up with her shoulder... maybe?
Profile
rumbutter


Joined: 02/11/12 12:50 AM
Messages: 3678
Location:sipping tea

how do i bookmark this topic ?

bangs head on laptop sim style...i just saw the bookmark thinghy on the bottom of the page AFTER i scrolled down further

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/11/12 02:45 AM


:not accepting friends requests:

Profile
asmira


Joined: 06/22/09 05:11 AM
Messages: 117
Offline

rumbutter wrote:how do i bookmark this topic ?

bangs head on laptop sim style...i just saw the bookmark thinghy on the bottom of the page AFTER i scrolled down further


Oh, woot. I had actually never seen that button. Thanks! I've just had it saved in my bookmarks on the browser. *lol*
Profile
rumbutter


Joined: 02/11/12 12:50 AM
Messages: 3678
Location:sipping tea

asmira wrote:
rumbutter wrote:how do i bookmark this topic ?

bangs head on laptop sim style...i just saw the bookmark thinghy on the bottom of the page AFTER i scrolled down further


Oh, woot. I had actually never seen that button. Thanks! I've just had it saved in my bookmarks on the browser. *lol*




Oh, woot


that made me giggle

:not accepting friends requests:

Profile
Jopie58


Joined: 08/04/09 05:57 PM
Messages: 525

asmira wrote:I think she's supposed to be holding them up with her shoulder... maybe?


Really coz it just looks weird
Profile
asmira


Joined: 06/22/09 05:11 AM
Messages: 117
Offline

Jopie58 wrote:
asmira wrote:I think she's supposed to be holding them up with her shoulder... maybe?


Really coz it just looks weird


Yeah, it really does! *laughs*
Profile
rebecca707


Joined: 10/24/11 10:09 AM
Messages: 2055
Offline

whats a moderater? for the achievment avatar background
Profile
Jopie58


Joined: 08/04/09 05:57 PM
Messages: 525

@Rebecca707 sorry i can't help you with that, maybe someone else knows about this and can help you
Profile
123454567889


Joined: 07/26/10 04:24 PM
Messages: 149
Offline

Is this thread still being updated?
Profile
Trancepire


Joined: 07/06/09 04:07 AM
Messages: 934
Offline

asmira wrote:I think she's supposed to be holding them up with her shoulder... maybe?

Yes that's how DJ listen to their headphones whenever they mix up their music live. I think they're trying to listen to the music broadcasted live and on the headphones at the same time.

Just look at the Sims hands, she's adjusting the two volumes to make a smooth entry for the next music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpkUJfykRiA

This is the closest example I can share that I know of, watch him do it starting at 0:45

Profile
Jopie58


Joined: 08/04/09 05:57 PM
Messages: 525

123454567889 wrote:Is this thread still being updated?


I assume Pegasus is doing that every month, but helas due to the MyPage changes i can't send him messages in his guestbook. But i'm sure he will update the thread soon


Trancepire wrote:
Yes that's how DJ listen to their headphones whenever they mix up their music live. I think they're trying to listen to the music broadcasted live and on the headphones at the same time.

Just look at the Sims hands, she's adjusting the two volumes to make a smooth entry for the next music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpkUJfykRiA

This is the closest example I can share that I know of, watch him do it starting at 0:45



LOL just too weird for my taste

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/14/12 10:13 AM

Profile
SIMplified


Joined: 06/16/10 07:17 PM
Messages: 4841
Location:Goldfish bowl
Offline

Always on the search for new freebies : D

Profile
Jopie58


Joined: 08/04/09 05:57 PM
Messages: 525

Bump
Profile
 
Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: