Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Mixing Genetics fun: Dogs-Take two-breeding #38 page 56  XML
Forum Index » Pets
Author Message
piratekitag


Joined: 10/23/09 08:52 AM
Messages: 3016
Offline

AmberKotori wrote:ooo pug would be nice!


Pug it shall be then

Profile
piratekitag


Joined: 10/23/09 08:52 AM
Messages: 3016
Offline

Tazm1n wrote:some very lovely dogs here. And some unique markings too.


Thanks! They have had some unique markings so far ^.^

Profile
piratekitag


Joined: 10/23/09 08:52 AM
Messages: 3016
Offline

Diamondkool wrote:Hahahaha, nice idea! I thought large and small can't bred together but does it can?


Thanks ^.^ Yep, they can be bred together(in game that is, in real life it isn't the best idea)

Profile
SimChick1016


Joined: 05/30/09 03:43 AM
Messages: 8615
Location:Dustbowl County
Offline

Peanut looks cute! His head to body ratio is a lot better-- though now his hindquarters look a bit off to me...

I'm so OCD about these things. Never mind me.

Profile
AmberKotori


Joined: 06/02/09 09:25 PM
Messages: 2869
Location:Scotland
Offline

How would a Greyhound even be able to mount like a toy poodle or some other lil breed, it would prolly get smushed!

Profile
AmberKotori


Joined: 06/02/09 09:25 PM
Messages: 2869
Location:Scotland
Offline

SimChick1016 wrote:Peanut looks cute! His head to body ratio is a lot better-- though now his hindquarters look a bit off to me...

I'm so OCD about these things. Never mind me.



lol I'm OCD when it comes to cleaning, really. I'll spend like 30 mins to put away Braes toys, just getting them in the right spot. even tho I know come morning they're guna be all over the floor again. And the cushions have to be just right. Everything has to be where it's supost to be, even if it takes hours. It's gotten worse since I was put on anti-depressatse too >.<

Profile
piratekitag


Joined: 10/23/09 08:52 AM
Messages: 3016
Offline

AmberKotori wrote:How would a Greyhound even be able to mount like a toy poodle or some other lil breed, it would prolly get smushed!


Honestly, in real life-it wouldn't be the act of mating that I would be worried about but more so the aftermath. Basically, the pregnancy and the whelping. Generally if a small dog is bred to a large dog-it won't be able to survive the pregnancy or would have issue OR it could die during whelping. Dangerous thing. But trust me, it's possible for a large dog to mate a smaller dog and even a smaller dog to a larger dog.


Profile
piratekitag


Joined: 10/23/09 08:52 AM
Messages: 3016
Offline

AmberKotori wrote:
SimChick1016 wrote:Peanut looks cute! His head to body ratio is a lot better-- though now his hindquarters look a bit off to me...

I'm so OCD about these things. Never mind me.



lol I'm OCD when it comes to cleaning, really. I'll spend like 30 mins to put away Braes toys, just getting them in the right spot. even tho I know come morning they're guna be all over the floor again. And the cushions have to be just right. Everything has to be where it's supost to be, even if it takes hours. It's gotten worse since I was put on anti-depressatse too >.<


Ah~ I'm OCD too.

Profile
AmberKotori


Joined: 06/02/09 09:25 PM
Messages: 2869
Location:Scotland
Offline

piratekitag wrote:
AmberKotori wrote:How would a Greyhound even be able to mount like a toy poodle or some other lil breed, it would prolly get smushed!


Honestly, in real life-it wouldn't be the act of mating that I would be worried about but more so the aftermath. Basically, the pregnancy and the whelping. Generally if a small dog is bred to a large dog-it won't be able to survive the pregnancy or would have issue OR it could die during whelping. Dangerous thing. But trust me, it's possible for a large dog to mate a smaller dog and even a smaller dog to a larger dog.



Yea didn't think of the whelping at all, or how it would affect the pups, but the mating would be hard, and... weird.

Profile
piratekitag


Joined: 10/23/09 08:52 AM
Messages: 3016
Offline

Breeding #19

Sire-






Name: Peanut
Breed: Mixed breed

Dam-




Name: Kiko
Breed: Pug

* * *
~ ~ ~

PUP






As adult...







Name: Daisy
Gender: Female
Traits: Proud, Noisy
Size: Small

Profile
LOLitzme


Joined: 03/01/10 08:08 PM
Messages: 476
Location:In Para, Para, Paradise :3
Offline

Well, Daisy looks..interesting.

Profile
AmberKotori


Joined: 06/02/09 09:25 PM
Messages: 2869
Location:Scotland
Offline

Wow was not expecting that lol at lest the genecits are changing. Large fluffy doggie next?

Profile
piratekitag


Joined: 10/23/09 08:52 AM
Messages: 3016
Offline

LOLitzme wrote:Well, Daisy looks..interesting.


My thoughts exactly.

Profile
piratekitag


Joined: 10/23/09 08:52 AM
Messages: 3016
Offline

AmberKotori wrote:Wow was not expecting that lol at lest the genecits are changing. Large fluffy doggie next?


Haha yeah, when I saw her I was like 'Aww she's so ugly she's cute' Yep, large fluffy dog next. I'm thinking one of the following; a Samoyed, German Shepherd, Akita Inu or Husky.

Profile
AmberKotori


Joined: 06/02/09 09:25 PM
Messages: 2869
Location:Scotland
Offline

Akita Inu or Husky I tink

Profile
 
Forum Index » Pets
Go to: