Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Incorporation .::Cycle 2::. *Scores Are Up: Come Congratulate the Winner!*  XML
Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Darleymikey

My writing is awful on this one, but I'm out of time. There's no violence, sadness, fighting, or depression..it's a scary prank. I hope there's at least one judge who knows about 'Scooby Doo'. If not, here's a real quick summary. It's a 1970's comical cartoon, wherein the 'heroes' solve mysteries-but never find real monsters, instead uncovering scams of one sort or the other. Fred's the blonde 'leader' in white, Daphney is the perpetual victim, always getting captured (dressed in purple), Velma is the 'smart one' (glasses and skirt), Shaggy (a coward) is the hippy in green who loves 'scooby snacks' (********/dog treats/euphemism for drugs?), and Scooby Doo (also a coward) is a great-dane, talking, dog.

Model: Darley
Manager: Dr. Lincoln
Assignment #3

"The Yearbook Photo Mystery Inc. Doesn't Want You to See" click pic of here for fullsize screenie http://imageshack.us/f/217/screenshot4033a.png/

Understand this: Darley is a real monster hunter. She's helped destroy one witch already, and is preparing to take on the actual 'Bogeyman'. Needless to say, she gets a little testy when 'make believe' ***** hunters run rampant over her territory. They do nothing but cause trouble by not only endangering themselves (which means more work for her), but also by drawing media attention, which tends to '*****' real monsters and send them into hiding. Which, on turn, makes Darley's job even harder.

No group of posers gets more attention than 'Mystery Inc.'-that 'loveable' gang of teens know affectionately around the world as 'The Scooby Gang'. And, as luck would have it, the 'Scooby Gang' has just transferred to Bad Creek Falls High. With all of her training, and the yearbook coming due in just a couple of months, she simply didn't have the time to deal with them. So she decided to 'scare' them away.

Darley told their leader, Fred, that the grave yard was haunted by the spirit of a teen girl killed by her jealous boyfriend. At night, the spirit would rise from her grave and seek vengeance on all living beings, trying to obtain some measure of justice. She begged him to do something, as she was afraid the spirit might come after her. Fred said he'd take care of it that very night, as long as Darley promised him a little 'action' with after the deed was done. She agreed.

Lanie used her artistic ability to make Darley look like a monster. The two of them then went to the cemetery. Darley hid in a freshly dug grave; no shortage of these in dangerous Bad Creek Falls! Lanie took a bird's eye view in a tree, keeping her camera ready. A few hours later, Mystery Inc. showed-up. Darley rose from the grave, sending the 'gang' running for their lives. Scooby, Mystery Inc.'s dog, got so scared he peed on the graveyard's newest 'digger': Mr. Monocle (the teacher from assignment #1 who had to quit because Lainie caught him making out at school with Darley). He didn't care, as he was already passed out from drinking too much bleach (as if there's a safe amount). Lainie, of course, got plenty of snapshots of Darley chasing the poor slobs out of the cemetery and into their van.

The 'Scooby Gang' left town that very night, and didn't come back. While Darley never scored any action from Fred, she and Lainie did score some hilarious photos for the yearbook!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at 03/30/12 02:05 AM

Darleymikey

Honestly, c r a c k e r s is censored? Jeesh.

drew10player

Location:♪This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me♫

That looks fantastic, Dr. Lincoln!

GigglyMe

pretty rushed, so yeah, sorry
http://i39.tinypic.com/28u4mk3.png
Aiko decided it was finally time to get a tattoo, since she was in fact of legal age. As she was recieving the tattoo however, Lainie and the tattoo artist seemed to develop a sort of connection. they bonded more and more closely, until aiko was simply left out of the picture. aiko sat there in excruciating pain, waiting for the whole tatooing process to be over.

Darleymikey

GigglyMe wrote:pretty rushed, so yeah, sorry
http://i39.tinypic.com/28u4mk3.png
Aiko decided it was finally time to get a tattoo, since she was in fact of legal age. As she was recieving the tattoo however, Lainie and the tattoo artist seemed to develop a sort of connection. they bonded more and more closely, until aiko was simply left out of the picture. aiko sat there in excruciating pain, waiting for the whole tatooing process to be over.

That's a pretty picture!

drew10player

Location:♪This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me♫

That looks great, Gim! ^_^

Nigal has until I get home (in 8 hours) to get his assignment up, or else he can hand in with Assignment 4. :3
Anyways, the poll and next assignment should be up tonight! :]

Niabur

Sorry I forgot to hand it in yesterday~ I couldn't connect to the forums on any browser. I tried this morning but I couldn't connect either... then I went to school for half a day, returned still didn't work. Now I've been out for the last 5 hours, but I'll be back by 8 to hand it in! :3~ Just need to post it.

Niabur

-Once again, extremely sorry for being late in! D:~ These darn forums just like to take the urine. -_-

Assignment:

~Lainie's P.O.V~
Every now and then in life, we are faced with a problem. Boredom. Yes, however depressing that word is, it hit us, hard. So, in utter need of some livening up, me and Florence went experimental. We raided the local store and bought a few bottles of wine, when my creative and idiotic brain saw them across the shop. Cigarettes. Soon, they were in the shopping basket, and before I knew it, we were at our hideout; Underneath an rusty over-turned pick-up across from our apartment in an abandoned factory ground. Silly Florence drunk too much to the extent of her knocking herself unconscious.
But, if that wasn't the worst part, those cigarettes didn't go down well in the morning, in the stomach area.

drew10player

Looks great, Nigal! ^_^

drew10player

Poll is up! :3

drew10player

Assignment 4's up! :]

Oliviafrost1

*FLAILS*

Omg. I used to love Scooby Doo when I was little <33

Phebes27

I have sent thy scores you have requested.
GigglyMe

ASSIGNMENT #4

To take a break from their busy schedule, Lainie and Aiko decided to take a vacation to Eyppt. Aiko had dreamt all her life of going to Egypt, and now she was finally going to be able to go, and with her best friend at that. They explored town, taking more than enough pictures. The picture shown above is the first one they took. Aiko spread her arms out wide, as if to give the warm atmosphere of Egypt a hug, while Aiko held her camera by her waist, excited to hurry up and take pics of the highly impressive environment.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/31/12 01:20 AM

drew10player

Phebes27 wrote:I have sent thy scores you have requested.

I thank thee. ;D

@Gim: Looks great! :3

Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: