Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Please Help Us Gurus! *Exception Raised Error and Game Crashes*  XML
Forum Index » Mac Discussions
xWednesdayx

While I was playing the game yesterday, I clicked on the scrapbook button and the game went from fullscreen mode into windowed mode and this error popped up:

I clicked no and the game crashed and I lost everything.

I tried playing it again today and I clicked on options in order to adjust the life stage lengths and the game went into windowed mode and this error popped up:

I clicked yes to see if this would change anything, but the game still crashed and I lost everything.

This looks pretty bad. If you already have the game have you encountered these issues yet? Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm waiting for the patch, but I have a feeling that this won't be fixed.

This message was edited 6 times. Last update was at 06/03/11 05:55 PM

My YouTube Channel:

tallulahmaebrown

My game is doing this too after I updated it. I don't have the expansion pack yet but it won't even let me open my game .

Hopefully someone more technologically savvy will come along and save the day!

xxxx
bethcola

tallulahmaebrown wrote:I don't have the expansion pack yet but it won't even let me open my game .

Ditto.. soo.. if this is happening to us all.. tell us; EA. Why cant the people who are unable to get the expansion pack due to the country they live in not allowed to play the game? -.-

Take your wings outside, you can't fly in here..!
dolcevitaax3

I'm having the same issue! I downloaded the update now I cant open the game at all.

oktimeforplanb

Same happened to me when I clicked for my sim to clean the house.
DreamJob4

dolcevitaax3 wrote:I'm having the same issue! I downloaded the update now I cant open the game at all.

Go to the thread "PROBlEM WITH THE LAST PATCH" or something like that, one of the Guru's posted a solution on there, the only problem is, you'll face the problem pictured above soon afterword.
principessa86

I only started getting this error after I installed Generations and updated the game. Since installing and updating I'm also having the problem where my selected sim cannot interact with other sims. i.e. I cannot click on a sim and have them chat, pillow fight, argue, etc.... any suggestions?
xWednesdayx

I know! I'm not going to be able to play my game until this is fixed.

My YouTube Channel:

whereisbella

I'm glad I'm not the only one... I hope it's fixed soon.
megobviously

I did everything mentioned in the other thread about using base game patch and it works now. but now i get this too when i try to capture a memory or something.
aschwartz

principessa86 wrote:I only started getting this error after I installed Generations and updated the game. Since installing and updating I'm also having the problem where my selected sim cannot interact with other sims. i.e. I cannot click on a sim and have them chat, pillow fight, argue, etc.... any suggestions?

ME TOO!
xWednesdayx

I'm glad I'm not the only one then. Hopefully a guru will look at this soon and give us advice.

My YouTube Channel:

rainstormed

I just had this happen to me when I was leaving Edit Town. At least my game got saved right before.
Famousced

This happened to me twice in Create-A-Sim
Shannachka

Happened to me in Create-a-Sim.

Forum Index » Mac Discussions
Go to: