Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sneaking glitch?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
leokat

Ok,so my teen sim got grounded for throwing a teen party while her mom was away on a vacation. The next day my teen tries to go to school and mom says she cannot go anywhere, My teen sneaks out of the house to go to school, and mom dies by electrocution (tried to fix a tv.... Suddenly my teen starts tiptoeing EVERYWHERE! I even tried aging her up, but she still tiptoed. Anyone else have this glitch? :
carlita_g

Yes! It is so annoying. I haven't figured a way to fix it yet either....
stefanie265

This is a very annoying glitch, not just the adults trying to keep the kid from school but then scolding and grounding them when they come home from school.

Please fix, thanks!
SumoB

I hate that! But that happened to me when I got Ambitions cause my malesim is a detective. Now he sneaks everywhere, even when I tell him to run!! Annoying! If I would't love him I would just kill him -.-

[/URL]
sjsimmy02

Did you try the resetsim cheat?

Pine Valley-A Tribute to All My Children
georgia776

Oh oh oh, my teen did that as well, BUT, after he came back from the Free vacation when he was a young adult, he was walking normally.
I was like, HALLELUJAH!
leokat

I totally forgot about the resetsim cheat! I just quit that game and started over. I'll make sure to try that if it happens again. That is, IF I can get the computer away from my daughter...lol
shonnidaye

I am experiencing this same issue. I even tried the reset cheat and now my teen sim sneaks around to do EVERYTHING! Too annoying!
JaanaDruid

have any of you tried moving your sims out and back in from edit town mode yet? This has worked in fixing glitches like the running bug in the past.

edit: I just got this crazy image of sims either running or sneaking around everywhere in town I wonder what happens if a sim is initially sneaking around and then get's a request to play tag? Would some sort of a hybird sneak-run animation occur?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/04/11 03:25 PM

shonnidaye

Moving them out of the house and moving back in did work! Thanks! I hope we get a fix for the glitches in the game soon. I like the fact of having my sims grounded.
CuddlyBun

Oh boo, there's a new version of "run" bug but with sneaking? D:

mandyrobin2

I have this too. I can't move them out either to fix it because my game doesn't like my sims moving out now for some reason. I tried that, and my game just stops and sits at "processing" and goes nowhere. So my sim walks weird AND cannot move out ..
Ophylleni

Moving the teen out and then back in worked for me. I had to move one of the parents out too. Once I got everyone back together again, the household had about an extra $15,000 Simoleons. Not a bad deal!
Shadynessity

I've got this as well. My Sim is actually a young adult now and I've tried moving her out and back in and I've tried resetting her, neither have fixed it. It's really rather frustrating =\

Edited to add: Also, after moving her out and back in, she no longer has use of her cell phone.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/11/11 12:19 AM

serbianprincess

I posted this in another topic, but I wanted to say I was having this same problem with my teen sim. I just moved her and a parent out (because shes a teen) and once they were on the clipboard, i moved them back into the same house. The teen walks normal now!

Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
Go to: