Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sneaking out glitch?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
mandyrobin2

My sim as a teen would sneak out and ofcourse the walk is all sneaky looking, but she never lost the walk. Now she is a young adult and she still walks like that. It's not a big deal, but it gets annoying since she's so slow and usually will never take a car just walk.

Also has anyone noticed with the overwatch mod that sims on a free vacation or going to boarding school return that night because the mod sees it as a missing sim?
Bebsie

Have you tried reseting her?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/03/11 03:25 PM

mandyrobin2

Yes, she still does it
Sgizzle09

Well the only thing i can say, is to remove the mods and cc and then tell me if she still does that...I would have to guess not. Not trying to be rude but nobody can troubleshoot an issue if you have tons of Non EA content in your game which is why i use absolutlely none of that stuff. I like to know if I have a *real* problem in my game therefore I use only EA stuff. I have no problems with my game at all..my teen sneaks out every single night and that has never happend to her..what a coincidence? no, its not a coincidence.....

~*S.GIZZLE.09*~
mandyrobin2

I deleted everything and she's still doing it. I'm sure it is a coincidence, glitches always happen
hanyo

Sgizzle09 wrote: Not trying to be rude but nobody can troubleshoot an issue if you have tons of Non EA content in your game which is why i use absolutlely none of that stuff. I like to know if I have a *real* problem in my game therefore I use only EA stuff.

From what I've been reading the overwatch mod seems to have some conflicts with this new expansion pack.

I don't know what I'll do when I get it. I can't play without that mod or the car buildup makes my game lag too bad to play it.
pandapotterfan

I've had the exact same problem. At first, I thought it was just a sarcastic-type of thing, and teens just did it while they were grounded.
I reseted her. Didn't work.
She aged up. didn't work.
She moved out. Didn't work.
Her kids are children now, so I'm just trying to ignore her for the most part. xP I'm going to avoid sneaking out now...even if it is for prom.

Cyzaki

I have no mods, no CC, and my teenage sim is stuck constantly sneaking I've tried everything I can think of, no joy.

secretuk1965

if you use mods twallans debug enabler has a reset walk for sims so if your sim is sneaking reset walk on her or at city hall, this sneaking first came when amibitions came out where the invesigator sneak every where after doing a job and children ran after tagged this mod helps reset the walks for all sims.not a complete fix but it works.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/04/11 05:46 PM

mickykoo11

Did you guys try evicting the household in edit town and moving them back in? That worked for me, although I don't have any mods.

gayle_afcb

mandyrobin2 wrote:
Also has anyone noticed with the overwatch mod that sims on a free vacation or going to boarding school return that night because the mod sees it as a missing sim?

You have an old version of the mod for it to do that. Twallan fixed that ages ago so suggest if you've not already done so you go and get the updated version

Surreal

Sgizzle09 wrote:Well the only thing i can say, is to remove the mods and cc and then tell me if she still does that...I would have to guess not. Not trying to be rude but nobody can troubleshoot an issue if you have tons of Non EA content in your game which is why i use absolutlely none of that stuff. I like to know if I have a *real* problem in my game therefore I use only EA stuff. I have no problems with my game at all..my teen sneaks out every single night and that has never happend to her..what a coincidence? no, its not a coincidence.....

Actually people can and do troubleshoot issues with non-EA content all the time. Just ask Blunote and Crincrit. A lot of people have bugs that do not use CC. So... yes, it very well can be a coincidence.

Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
Go to: