Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Reputations  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
jodles22

Is there a list of 'reputations' around? So far I have had 'faithful', 'cheater', 'manipulator' and 'naughty'. Is there any more?
goofhead1

Location:Why do you wanna know? What are ya? Writing a book about me or something? O.o

My sim got 'naughty' cause he cheated on his girlfriend with a townie a certain townie.

I am in school from 6:45-3:15. I actually get out at 2:10 but I'm on the bus for an hour and I go to a special agriculture school which makes me busy
rainstormed

My sim got "Dirtbag". Not sure how though, I'm having some trouble opening the scrapbook.
Lizzie1234

How do you get manipulator??!

Take it from me you're always better off with a really good lie -Alison Dilaurentis
julienrob2004

My sims was at home looking after her children and suddenly it came up she had a reputation as a cheater

What cheating by looking after her own children !!!!

SMILE . You may not realise how bad everything is. But it sure annoys all the grumpy people and makes you feel better .
TheOriginalBadBoy

Location:Maybe we reached the mountain peak, and there's no more left to climb...

Lizzie1234 wrote:How do you get manipulator??!

Boo!

jodles22

My sim slept with like 5 sims in her house, without any of them knowing about each other. Thats how my sim got manipulator... naughty daycare worker sim...
Lizzie1234

TheOriginalBadBoy wrote:

Boo!

Omg are you who I think you are??????

Take it from me you're always better off with a really good lie -Alison Dilaurentis
Lizzie1234

jodles22 wrote:My sim slept with like 5 sims in her house, without any of them knowing about each other. Thats how my sim got manipulator... naughty daycare worker sim...

Lol that's funny!! Wait, some influence for the kiddies!! Haha

TheOriginalBadBoy

Location:Maybe we reached the mountain peak, and there's no more left to climb...

Lizzie1234 wrote:
TheOriginalBadBoy wrote:

Boo!

Here's Mark!
haha, how are you?
I got Generations this afternoon, love it!!!

Lizzie1234

TheOriginalBadBoy wrote:
Lizzie1234 wrote:
TheOriginalBadBoy wrote:

Boo!

Here's Mark!
haha, how are you?
I got Generations this afternoon, love it!!!

You're alive!!!!! You're alive? You're alive!!! Vanderpaws told me you got banned, I almost cried! Haha I've missed you so much, I am very well thanks I love Gen too!! How are you then pretty boy? Lol that should be your next username coz if you live up to this one you'll no doubt get banned again

TheOriginalBadBoy

Lizzie1234 wrote:You're alive!!!!! You're alive? You're alive!!! Vanderpaws told me you got banned, I almost cried! Haha I've missed you so much, I am very well thanks I love Gen too!! How are you then pretty boy? Lol that should be your next username coz if you live up to this one you'll no doubt get banned again

haha, yes I'm alive! Banned for being Off-Topic.
Aww, I missed you too!
I've been good thanks.
haha, I well deff consider that name.

KitKat383838

jodles22 wrote:Is there a list of 'reputations' around? So far I have had 'faithful', 'cheater', 'manipulator' and 'naughty'. Is there any more?

There's also eternally faithful
Lizzie1234

TheOriginalBadBoy wrote:
Lizzie1234 wrote:You're alive!!!!! You're alive? You're alive!!! Vanderpaws told me you got banned, I almost cried! Haha I've missed you so much, I am very well thanks I love Gen too!! How are you then pretty boy? Lol that should be your next username coz if you live up to this one you'll no doubt get banned again

haha, yes I'm alive! Banned for being Off-Topic.
Aww, I missed you too!
I've been good thanks.
haha, I well deff consider that name.

Yay!! Haha I was all alone coz of you - 2Fast2Furious had finals, you were banned - I had no party threads to join still how did you find me??? Did you follow me here or do the unoriginal and search my username?

TheOriginalBadBoy

Lizzie1234 wrote:Yay!! Haha I was all alone coz of you - 2Fast2Furious had finals, you were banned - I had no party threads to join still how did you find me??? Did you follow me here or do the unoriginal and search my username?

Well, I had just been in General Discussion for a while then I decided to check out the Generations Forums and I was happy that I saw your name as the last person to comment on this thread so I just had to come and say "Hi".

But I admit I did search your Username to Add you as a friend when I first signed in tonight.

Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
Go to: