Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
daycare but with no kids???  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
fruitsdemer26

is anyone else having a problem with the daycare profession? my sim starts work, all ready in her uniform, only to have no kids to look after! and on the career tab, it says that she's on the clock?

anyone have any ideas?

cheers,
krystinaa

you should try restarting the game. Or have them quit and rejoin. Sounds like a silly glitch in your game. Good luck!

When i did the profession, they would automatically show up. It was like one or two kids the first few times, and as they increased their job performance and such, I had like 8 kids at a time. It was chaos.
Aqua3197

krystinaa wrote:you should try restarting the game. Or have them quit and rejoin. Sounds like a silly glitch in your game. Good luck!

When i did the profession, they would automatically show up. It was like one or two kids the first few times, and as they increased their job performance and such, I had like 8 kids at a time. It was chaos.

Does sound like a glitch. My simmie is doing the daycare career and has like 3 toddlers to look after..

Pippa22P

What level is your sim at? I have found that when children start arriving after school some times there many not be as many toddlers because there will be more children coming after school.For example: 5 children all togther 3 toddlers and 2 children for after school care.
fruitsdemer26

thanks for suggestion guys but nothing seems to be working...

i was on level two and then quit and rejoined the profession- but then again, no kids whatsoever.

then i moved house and 2 kids came for the first level, and then there was only one the next day and now again no more kids. nightmare.

really jealous of you guys with 8 kids to juggle! it's kiddie-desert for me

DancerBakerSimLove

I have been having them show up from the start! I always miss the parents though..haha! Looks like my game is one that isn't glitchy at all! HAPPY!

Something cool could be hiding here

No one knows
zybrittany

I am also level 2 in the daycare profession and just in the last few days no kids have shown up! It is driving me crazy!!!
oppzorro

I had that happen to two different families then i went "hmmm." I made a sim with the nurturing trait and guess what...I got the kids. It worked for me. Maybe you could try that.
knt1229

I had this exact problem. Once my sim got to level 4 no kids would show up for her to babysit. Under the career tab it would say she was on the clock and she would spin into her daycare career outfit but no kids showed up. She continued to get her weekly stipend, though. Eventually, I had her quit because nothing I tried worked.
Shevari

One thing to remember with daycare. If you just started a new game there might not be any todlers in the neighborhood yet. I found that my neighborhood had none, therefore no option to select daycare profession or no toddlers show up.
SapphireDCM

Shevari wrote:One thing to remember with daycare. If you just started a new game there might not be any todlers in the neighborhood yet. I found that my neighborhood had none, therefore no option to select daycare profession or no toddlers show up.

I just had a sim get to the top level of the daycare profession then I made her retire. For whatever reason, that neighborhood wasn't moving in any families with toddlers so the game just automatially made some for the daycare. The problem I have now is that the sim can't interact with any of the kids she took care of now that they've gotten older. Some of them are actually living in houses. I think she can talk to them on the phone and computer. I reset a couple of them but I haven't gone back to see if that fixed the problem.

Sid1701D9

Please make shure their is enough toddlers in your neiborhood to start your daycare. Most neighborhoods go in cycles and sometimes their may not be any toddlers or kids in them fix that two different ways! One have your sim have a kid that will cause families to spawn babbies and adopt toddlers, for best results make sure their is a school in the neighborhood and at least 2 sims in the neiborhood that you don't control are family oriented and other romatic interest type like great kisser and I can't remember the rest than you should be kids and lots of them.

oops, forgot to include my siggy
Sid1701d

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/24/12 05:41 PM

Sid1701d-"I like life enjoy, live play laugh and have fun!"
dotdottie1397

I am also doing the daycare perfession, i am up to level 4 am i have 5 kid, one of the toddlers i babysit i can't do any interactions with her.i can't feed her, play wit her, or change her, they won't even let me pick her up..but all the other kids i take care of just fine..is this happening to anyone else?
areneewoolbright

My sims is doing the Daycare profession, and she has no kids coming but in her relationship tab there are 2 toddlers but no where to be found. She gets ready and everything but nothing.. Help me, please.
emansmommy

my sim has the family oriented and nurturing traits but when the sims show up with their toddlers a note pops up saying mmy house is a mess and they can't find the front door from the back door but my house is clean and i bought lots of toys and things for the children to play with

Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
Go to: