Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Snake's Curse [100 Baby Challenge] Ch55 [30/100] [CANCELLED]  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Cereline_x

Hey :) I'm Cereline, but you can call me Cere. I'll be working on the 100 baby challenge/story. Please enjoy it :)!
You can also find my rainbowcy here:[x]

The guidelines for my challenge are as follows:
-Story Progression/Master Controller/Woohooer will be used.
-I will not control any of the households except the mother.
-FreeRealEstate wil be used so the mom can be moved in to a home I build (minus the items).
-No other cheats will be used.
-I won't hire butlers, maids, etc.
-Ambroisa is allowed. :)
-The mother cannot marry or get a job thats not stay at home.
-Lifetime rewards are allowed.
-I will roll the dice for the children's traits.
-The life span is custom and is as follows:
1 day as a baby, 5 days as a toddler, 8 days as a child, and 12 days as a teen.
-Once the child becomes a YA, he/she will be kicked out of the house.
-No father shall be used twice (unless storyline deems it so)!

Fathers and welcome and sought after! If I don't get your father on the list, however, and you suggested him PLEASE REMIND ME! I'm not too good about remembering to get them. ALSO I prefer if you give me their .simpack chances are if you don't, they won't get in game!
I have ALL EPs except SHOWTIME and I also have High-End loft and Outdoor Living.
So if your character has anythign else, then the item will be replaced by whatever the game wants to put in its place.
Mods are fine as long as they don't glitch my game and are transferrable!

Thanks for reading! Oh! And also thanks you amberwaves for inspiring me to do a 100 baby challenge. Be sure to check her's out! It's great. :3

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Updates:
Prolouge | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15 | Chapter 16 | Chatper 17 | Chapter 18 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21 | Chapter 22 | Chapter 23 | Chatper 24 | Chapter 25 | Chapter 26 | Chapter 27 | Chapter 28 | Chapter 29 | Chapter 30 | Chapter 31 | Chapter 32 | Chapter 33 | Chapter 34 | Chapter 35 | Chapter 36 | Chapter 37 | Chapter 38 | Chapter 39 | Chapter 40 | Chapter 41 | Chapter 42 | Chapter 43 | Chapter 44 | Chapter 45 | Chapter 46 | Chapter 47 | Chapter 48 | Chapter 49 | Chapter 50 | Chapter 51 | Chapter 52 | Chapter 53 | Chapter 54 | Chapter 55 |

What Would Have Happened:
First off, let me note that it's a little disorganized because it's been a while and I'm trying to make sense of my notes and I probably would have added more other time. Anyway, here goes nothin'.

To start off, Clarine would have achieved the ability to create ambroisa. By this time, the snake would have been powerful enough to possess Clarine for a short period of time. He would have taken over her body and taken her to egypt where he would have forced her to dig through the tombs and find the remaind of the pharoh's daughter who was the reason that Tez had been caught originally. His goal with the ambroisa was thus that he would bring the pharoh's daughter back to life simply for the sake of controlling her and having her under his power - it's symbolic of his triumph over the pharohs and egyptian gods/his power.

Clarine would have then fallen in love with one of the fathers. Over time, she would begin to confide in him but of course, Tez would never let that last. So one night, he creates a sort of join dream between the 2 of them and in that dream, Tez forces Clarine to watch him steal the soul of her one true love and threatens that if she does not complete her task, he will remain Tez's prisoner forever.

But then, the ghost of the girl would visit Clarine and warn her to stop what she is doing because Tez is a great and powerful evil warlock and once he is free of his curse he will reign havoc on mankind. But because her true love is his captive, Clarine chooses to ignore the warning of the pharoh's daughter and continue her baby challenge.
(She also wouldn't be ressurecting the pharoh's daughter until a little later on).

Finally, Clarine would reach her 100 children and the snake that is Tez would suddenly come to life and bite her arm and in a way "suck the life" from Clarine and she would be slowly dying. At this point, Tez would go to turn into his human form and go on a long egotistical speil about how he is oh-so-mighty and how in order to preserve his life he will need the 100 children she has had and he will sacrafice every single one of them. He tells her how they wouldn't be alive if it weren't for him anyway, so it's his right to take their lives away anyway. But he also mentions that either Shea or the last born (both his children) will be his apprentice and the one who isn't will be the final, and greatest, sacrafice. (I hadn't decided yet and was putting off deciding caus eI honestly had no idea.) Tez would then leave her to die and the Pharoh's daughter he would leave in the house.

Then the ending I hadn't decided on eithe rbut these were the possibilities:

The pharoh's daughter, not quite willing to give up the fight would offer Clarine a chance to live ubnsing her ancient egyptian powers. So, she draws the poison out of Clarine and they go off to try to save the children and beat Tez.

OR

Clarine's children would find her dead and they would band together to kill Tez with Shea or the new baby as a leader or both because they have some of the magic from Tez running in their veins. They would beat Tez, but Clarine would have died.

In addition, there would have probably been a lot of other side things he did to torture Clarine since the snake is such a jerk, but none of them were specifically planned quite yet. Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed The Snake's Curse while it was still active and I really do regret to end it now, but I must. :/

This message was edited 71 times. Last update was at 08/20/12 10:13 PM

Cereline_x

Family Tree of the Altamena Family
(May Contain Spoilers)

Mother: Clarine Altamena
Babies: 30/100
- - - - - -
Girls: 21 Boys: 9
- - - - - -
Singles: 10 Twins: 10 Triplets: 0

Father #1: Tezcacoatl Serpentine ("The Snake")[x]
Baby #1 - Shea Altamena

Father #2: Cliff Cavern
Baby #2 - Hermione Altamena

Father #3: Luca Herrin
Baby #3 - Guinevere Altamena

Father #4: Lorn Quinn (from Nancy01905)
Baby #4 - Eve Altamena
Baby #5 - Eden Altamena

Father #5: Joe Jones (from simming4ever)
Baby #6 - Felicity Altamena
Baby #7 - Fiona Pidgin (Altamena)

Father #6: Mikah Hespepo (from amberwaves)
Baby #8 - Sydney Altamena [x]
Baby #9 - Lucie Altamena

Father #7: Peche Chiffon (from berrypie27)
Baby #10 - Edmund Altamena
Baby #11 - Lily Knight (Altamena)

Father #8: Jaymes Blakely (from Suresammi)
Baby #12 - Renee Altamena
Baby #13 - Robin Altamena

Father #9: Ellis Nerty (from Badgermole)
Baby #14 - Jakkin Altamena

Father #10: Heracles Chalayan (from GaiaHypothesis)
Baby #15 - Wyatt Altamena
Baby #16 - Wendy Altamena

Father #11: Jay Moore (from Miax0)
Baby #17 - Addie Altamena
Baby #18 - Arianna Altamena

Father #12: Ti Gah (from Lufferkinzify)
Baby #19 - Lionel Altamena

Father #13: Emmett Wilfong (from cholia1234)
Baby #20 - Noah Altamena
Baby #21 - Nadine Altamena

Father #14: Jericho (from Avanis)
Baby #22 - Aphrodite Altamena

Father #15: Kurt Oliver (from Rhett9)
Baby #23 - Marion Altamena

Father #16: Eden Ken (from Moonlitehime)
Baby #24 - Averie Altamena

Father #17: Thorm (from cllevett)
Baby #25 - Grace Altamena

Father #18: Eli Sky [x] (from Siderg1rl)
Baby #26 - Colton Altamena
Baby #27 - Charity Altamena

Father #19: Ziphear (from LadySandstorm)
Baby #28 - Levi Altamena
Baby #29 - Kevin Altamena

Father #20: Lancelot Majore (from Writergurl97)
Baby #30 - Estella Altamena

Father #21: Kendall (from jazen)

Father #22: Nicodemo Lucchesi (from CupcakeRock)

Father #23: Lawon Wright [x] (from x_MG_x)

Father #24: Sunny Welle (from FroggieSim)

Father #25: Romeo Temptest (from Jojo777)

Father #26: Mathew Thorn (from leggokatz)

Father #27: Levi Mahoney (from JagPacker26)

Father #28: Fabio Fontaine (from sgbd)

Father #29: Elm Wood (from Lynnwood)

Father #30: Damon Santiago (from BranneNicole)

Father #31: Malakai Velkarodina (from NyraKick)

*The character name link is to the exchange, however if there is a second [x] link next to it, that will bring you to a mediafire .sim upload. I'll upload the .sim files upon request!

This message was edited 54 times. Last update was at 12/03/11 05:10 PM

Cereline_x

Reserved Just Incase <3

Cereline_x

Prolouge:

When I was younger, I never could have imagined the future that was in store for me. I mean, of course not. No one would wish THIS upon herself, especially not a mere child. But I guess this is just the lot I happened to roll in life, and it has become just that. My life. My future. My everything.

When I was younger, I can’t really remember when exactly, my parents took me on a trip to Egypt. Looking back now, I remember how ecstatic we all were to be going there.
“Really Ma?! Egypt?” I recall myself exclaiming as I sat on the edge of my seat, practically about to pounce my mother in enthusiasm.
“Yeah, Hun. No joke, I have the tickets right here. We’ll be leaving in a week.” I also remember thinking that week would never end. It was like a curse, the slow moving second hand would never cease in its journey to find the end which it would never find. If only then I had known what a curse truly was.

Eventually the plane landed and we headed to a hotel to get some rest before we went exploring. Well, my parents did. I had plans of my own. Once ma and pa were snuggled up to each other, sound asleep, I snuck quietly out into the searing desert sun. I didn’t know where I was going. But that certainly didn’t stop me from hopping on a bike and riding out into the world.

As I sped along the road, off to the side I saw a snake slither by. Me, being the brave and mildly stupid girl I was, I hopped off the bike and chased after it. On occasion the snake would disappear from my view but appear again and I would quickly reroute my path to follow the snake’s more accurately. Looking back now, I’m positive the snake left no tracks. But at the time all I was thinking was that the snake looked really cool and I wanted to see where it was headed. Eventually ahead of me a small building came in to view. It looked ancient: the roof and walls were plenty weathered and there were old fashion drawings: like the types you would see on the history channel. It looked to me like no one had been there in ages. I slowed down for a moment, a little unsure about what to do, but eventually the adventurous part of me kicked in and I approached.

The door was slightly ajar and without hesitation I pushed it open enough to slide in, blatantly ignoring the inscriptions in the wall that may have one day saved me much heartache. “Hello?” I called into the dark, I knew no one would answer me but hearing something other than utter silence made me feel a bit safer as my heart hammered in my chest. All I heard in response was a quiet hissss. I followed the noise through yet another doorway.

After my eyes had adjusted to the pitch darkness of the new room I had entered, a faint figure on the far side of the room caught my eye. I approached. As I got closed I realized it was a tall pedestal with words engraved into it. But before I read it, I saw sitting calmly on the far side of the pedestal the snake. Its eyes bore in to me, willing me to read the inscription on the pedestal.

Hesitantly, I focused on the letters etched into the stone. At first the characters were strange – foreign. But they shifted before my eyes until before me was plain simlish. I began to read the faint text aloud:

“She that reads this ancient text
Will be cursed to never rest
The snake that lures
Lies in wait
The fruit of knowledge perfect bait

She shall live for years to come
Bearing children, turning numb
Love will never be yours
As you travel through life’s many doors

100 Children you must bear
To free yourself and have no care
But till the 100th is born and free
You shall never be.”

I remember letting out a half hearted giggle, thinking how foolish anyone must be to fall for that. But it only lasted a moment.

Right in front of my eyes, the snake began to morph and within seconds, standing in front of me in a could of smoke, a man grinned fiendishly at me. His grin pure evil. His eyes were the depths of darkness. They seemed a pool of black: shifting, reaching, stirring. As if at any moment the darkness would surge forward and engulf you. I was paralyzed not only mentally but physically too. Literally. I could NOT move no matter how hard I tried. And then, just as quickly as he had turned into the ghostly appiration of a human, he became a snake once more. Quickly he slithered towards me and climbed up my arm. I was unable to move. It was there on my arm that he coiled tightly and then he turned to stone.
As if he had suddenly become some inanimate object.
But I know differently. The thing that was now tightly wrapped around my arm was real. Was a beast. A monster. And I can never forget that.

However, after that I don’t really remember what happen. I know that I stumbled out of the little shack and then I guess I passed out because before I knew it I was back home, and my parents were worriedly leaning over my bed and gently touching my forehead.

Ever since then, I have been plagued with being unlucky. Never fully happy. And the snake was always with me. Plaguing my dreams. My thoughts. My mind.

My name is Clarine Altamena, and this is my story.

----------------
Side Note: Hey, if anyone knows a mod or somethign that allows her to wear the snake with things besides formal/normal wear that'd be greatly appreciated. Currently Sims only lets me wear it then. So don't mind if its absent. D:

serindeppity

Oh this sounds awesome! I love the curse! I can't wait to see what happens!

Hmm... dunno how else to let it wear the arm band but I'll just pretend it there's if it happens not to be

Gen 7.13 Polychromeward: 1.15
KatelynRocks

This sounds super good!!!! Book marked

Cereline_x

Hehe thanks I hope it meets your expectations. :)

lol Thanks for pretending its there when its not. Make believe is lovely. :D <3

serindeppity

Sometimes the sims just make you have to pretend something is/isn't there. xD

Cereline_x

So true

Alright, I feel nooby but how do you upload JUST a sim (not household) when they aren't in CAS? Seems liek thats the only way you can upload it as a sim and not a household but if they're already out of it then...yeah. o.o;

Cereline_x

Chapter 1: Home Sweet Home?

The day I moved into my new home, The Snake plagued my dreams:
It was foggy and the trees loomed overhead ominously. I had a feeling he was coming but I enjoyed my peace while it lasted.

Then from behind me, he grasped my hand with his cold fingers and spun me forcefully around to face him. “Hello, sweet,” he spoke sarcastically, his voice cold and deep, “Its time you started your task to achieve yours and my freedom.” His red eyes glowed, but it was better than staring into the soulless depth of his pitch black eyes. In one, swift motion he pulled me towards him and grabbed my neck, holding me close to him. His skin felt cold. As if he were lifeless inanimate flesh. As he held me close he whispered sinisterly into my ear, “Your first and last child shall be mine.”

As the words sunk in, I tried to pull away. To wake up. Anything. But my dreams were under his control and there was nothing I could do. “Don’t resist, you know it’s futile,” he said.

Suddenly, I woke up. Silently, I thanked PlumbBob that it was over and sat up in my mundane bed. Yesterday I had spent the day setting up the house. But it wasn’t really stylized or pretty in any way. In fact it was very empty and very plain. White walls. Hard wood floor. Most parents would kill for hardwood floor, it was probably easier to clean and such and that might be why it was here in the first place. But honestly, I wanted nothing to do with it. It was cold and harsh under my feet and it reminded me too much of the 100 children I would bear. I sighed as I sank into the ugly green couch that I had managed to get. This house would really need some sprucing up when I got the money.

As I contemplated all the different manners in which I could dress up the home, a terrible sickness overwhelmed me and all I could do was sprint to the nearest bathroom as fast as I could. I had no idea what was going on. I hadn’t had any sour food I think? Or anything that could’ve made me sick. I wonder if I should go to the doctors. I thought, but after taking a quick glance at my funds I decided it was not the best idea. I’d have to wait this one out.

It didn’t take very long to figure out what the problem was: I was pregnant. How could I NOT see it? Quickly I flashed back to the foggy scene by the swamp. But it was a dream! I wanted to scream. This couldn’t be happening.

Miax0

Wow , this is really interesting ! i love the curse idea . Definitely bookmarking and can't wait to read more

Cereline_x

Hehe thank you :) I get so excited everytime someone else posts XD;

And I can't seem to download any sims into the game D: I tried downloading Mikah Hespepo and it says it downloads then it doesn't appear and it moves from installed content back to the simply downloaded bin. It's weird. D:

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/07/11 04:27 PM

Cereline_x

Clarine Altamena is now uploaded to the exchange. You can find her HERE or on the 2nd post of the thread.

serindeppity

Oh my gosh I love what happened!!! The dream scenes look awesome :O
But it's awesome that she's preggers from him from a "dream" xD looking forward to more! <3

Cereline_x

serindeppity wrote:Oh my gosh I love what happened!!! The dream scenes look awesome :O
But it's awesome that she's preggers from him from a "dream" xD looking forward to more! <3

Hehe thanks I was a little worried the dream scenes would look too chaotic...or jsut ftraight up funky in some way but I'm happy they turned out alright.

Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: