Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Teen won't stop sneaking!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
x_Kinomi_x

Oh my gosh this is so annoying! Ever since I got generations, my teen just constantly sneaks everywhere...

She sneaks around the house, sneaks to the park, to school, everywhere! When she goes for a jog, she sneaks. When I tell her to run, she sneaks.

She sneaks from the fridge to the oven while cooking, from the toilet to the sink... You get the idea.

Is anyone else out there having issues like this? Is there a way to stop it?
resetsim doesn't work either, it's driving me insane...

RedRain913

Did you try moving the sim out of the house and back in? Does it do it even after quitting the game and loading? I've had this before, I think it was with running rather than sneaking. My sim did it for a few days then it finally stopped. Was very annoying though. Moving the sim would be my only other idea if you've tried resetting already. Good luck.
x_Kinomi_x

I'll give it a try when she comes home from school
Thank you ^^

smartbabe6

Okay so i had this same problem, and no matter what i did, she wouldn't stop. I even tried moving her out and back in and it still didn't work. I figured out a way to do it that should solve everyone's problem. Send the teen off to boarding school and when he/she's gone just use your phone to remove her from the boarding school so there are no changes. You can do this all in one day and he/she will come back sneak free!
DizzyDoozle

I have been having this problem too... so annoying! I have tried the others, but not the boarding school thing so I'll try that one today.
Isharaz

My sister had the same problem with her teen and we tried everything we could think of to stop him doing it (never tried the bording school thing though) but he continued to sneak, he is now an elder and still sneaks everywhere its quite funny really
SomeoneSneaky

I was having this same trouble. Tried breaking curfew again, went on a vacation, begged for forgiveness, anything I could think of. A search of the problem brought me here.

The boarding school trick worked, thank goodness! Enrolled and removed on the same day. It DID reset his 'mood' and 'homework' in school to neutral, turned his homework into 'Old Homework', and made him quit his part-time job, but he's still a straight-A student.

Thank you for the solution!
Christineeve

I thought transitioning my sim teen to adult would solve the problem. My teen sim started sneaking when her parents went on a free vacation. The free vacation broke and only one parent came home. She also didn't have the party which like a good sim teen she wouldn't.

So, the only way I could fix her from sneaking was to move her out of the house. It was a pain.
Trufan1

smartbabe6 wrote:Okay so i had this same problem, and no matter what i did, she wouldn't stop. I even tried moving her out and back in and it still didn't work. I figured out a way to do it that should solve everyone's problem. Send the teen off to boarding school and when he/she's gone just use your phone to remove her from the boarding school so there are no changes. You can do this all in one day and he/she will come back sneak free!

I'm sooo going to try this! My sim got grounded, snuck out to go to school...I thought that alone was weird, so realizing that she never actually stopped sneaking even when she got home was just a double-whammy! Are grounded sims not aloud to go to school or did it have to do with the field trip that was planned that day.

I just hope my sims can afford boarding school...if not then I'm sure they don't need their windows and chairs right? *kaching!* LOL

ebevan91

Can you make the sim "pass out" and see if that works?

One of my Sims got stuck in the "talking on phone" position and wouldn't move, so I sped up the time until he passed out from being tired, and that fixed it.
AHR404

I had this problem with one of my Sims - she kept sneaking even after she aged up into Young Adult. Very annoying. I finally went to Edit Town, split her out of the household, then immediatly put her back in. It gets rid of your wishes, but it fixed my sneaking problem, which was totally worth it. The sneaking was getting on my nerves.

Someone also suggested moving out the whole family to the clipboard, then moving them back http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/442090.page#6550381
. This would get rid of wishes for your entire family, but is worth a try if other options don't work.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/16/11 02:30 PM

Simmerville

Whenever a sim gets stuck in some animation, I direct them to repeat the action that caused it. If stucked in the sneaking walk, try direct her to scare someone or to sneak out (or any other action that include that kind of movements).

2014: All my sims stuff in one place!
Trufan1

Okie dokie guys, I tried sending my teen sim to private school then removing her from it and that fixed her! Thanks for the tip!

Ali399

smartbabe6 wrote:Okay so i had this same problem, and no matter what i did, she wouldn't stop. I even tried moving her out and back in and it still didn't work. I figured out a way to do it that should solve everyone's problem. Send the teen off to boarding school and when he/she's gone just use your phone to remove her from the boarding school so there are no changes. You can do this all in one day and he/she will come back sneak free!

THIS WORKS! But can be annoying because you have to pay for boarding school. If however, you know the money cheats, like moi, you can usually sort it out using the 1,000S cheat
Queenpielover

I totally had this prob but the boarding school thing worked!!! add me too!

Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
Go to: