Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Wedding Gifts?? What Wedding Gifts?  XML
Forum Index » Generations
Katzc

My sims got married and I didn't see any gifts. Are they in the mail or your inventory?
SoEasyBeinIzzy

Katzc wrote:My sims got married and I didn't see any gifts. Are they in the mail or your inventory?

Check the mail. Maybe your sims don't have friends..

CHECK OUT MY NEWEST STORY FOR PETS! IT'S ONLY JUST BEGUN.
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/444781.
page
nicolebrittanyy

They get sent through the mail. The people sending them have to be good friends of your sims.
coralineoO

My sims got married too and had friends but they didn't have any gifts. Cheap friends...

Katzc

coralineoO said [My sims got married too and had friends but they didn't have any gifts. Cheap friends] This is funny! My sims friends must be cheap as well. I had several friends who ate up my food, danced to my music, BLOCKED my video camera and didn't give a gift!? Man....with friends like these......

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/08/11 05:50 PM

beggar1015

I've had no problems getting wedding gifts. Perhaps it does have to do with whether your guests are rich or not, or whether they had a great time at your wedding.

Mellowsnowy2002

All of my sim's family attended the wedding and didn't send gifts. How sad! lol!
julieexann

I only had one wedding gift for my Sims' wedding.

beggar1015

My sims must have been really lucky, then. Not only did they get gifts from the wedding guests, but the next day they got gifts from the guests that couldn't make it to the ceremony.

julieexann

beggar1015 wrote:My sims must have been really lucky, then. Not only did they get gifts from the wedding guests, but the next day they got gifts from the guests that couldn't make it to the ceremony.

That's a cute feature. Just like in real life

tallcoolone

What do they give? I'm trying to decide whether my sims should just have a private ceremony or shell out for an event. THANKS
Kylierose19

tallcoolone wrote:What do they give? I'm trying to decide whether my sims should just have a private ceremony or shell out for an event. THANKS

shell out for an event, my sims got quite afew good things,but they were too big for a little house so they had to sell it even the 3,000 (simoloeons) fish tank but they also was given, a portable gnubb set,a foosball table and something else that was too big but I can't exactly recall what it was =\, my female sim is given stuff from companies due to being a celeb so I do forget lol
Kamb64

All I ever get are paintings. Cheapskate much???
IrishSimslover

tallcoolone wrote:What do they give? I'm trying to decide whether my sims should just have a private ceremony or shell out for an event. THANKS

You will still get gifts if you hold a private ceremony.
ameracis578

I got mine in the mail then sent thank you cards

Forum Index » Generations
Go to: