Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sims wont stop sneaking around?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
ShannonSims3

i have tried everything and since my child on the game got caught sneaking out to go to school shes just been sneaking everywhere ! it's seriosly getting everyone down, other people have mentioned it, is there some kind of patch to update the game so this problem can be resolved.it dosent even stop when the sime ages it still sneaks around..it spoils the game big time!!!
45rpm

Have you tried resetting the Sim. That seems to work for some odd glitches
Open cheat and type
resetSim (firstname) (lastname)
Hit enter

buckeygirl80

Oh, I'm glad I saw this, one of my sims is stuck in "sneak" mode too! It started when she was going through a mood swing, and scared her mother. Ever since she's been sneaking. I reset her two times, and it didn't help.

ShannonSims3

Yeah i have tried the reset sim cheat and that dosent work. I also did some scouting around the other forums and many people seem to be having the same problem with their games too. The sim just sneaks everywhere no matter what interaction they are doing. I have tried moving houses and that didnt stop it, tried everything that everyone else has mentioned.. many people are hoping that a patch will be updated so that this problem gets restored.
The other thing i was thinking about is maybe de-activating the sim from the family and then reactivating that sim but i dont know if things such as the family tree will go because of this.. i have no idea what to do and my game is getting spoilt because of this ! EA need to come up with a patch dont they :/
PS: just read that if you move your sims family out from edit town mode then back in to the house this makes the sneakyness go away.. it's worth a shot i'll get back to you on this

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/09/11 11:56 AM

ShannonSims3

Breakthrough, evicting the family in edit town mode then moving them back in solved the problem!
thehitchhikerk

THANK YOU! This was driving me crazy. The problem I have now is that when my sim goes into a community building, it doesn't show the inside of the building. ARGH!

pawsinboots90284

Ive had this problem i solved it by doing "build on this lot" in cheat mode and going back to live mode and it was fine after that.
Motamaid

Hey! I just wanted to say thank you and that the eviction thing was the only thing that did the trick for me. I read lots on this stupid bug and tried LOTS of things!!! Thanks sooo much!!
Sue_D_Nim

Another method that worked for me was to go into Edit Town, remove the sim from the family and let him go to the clipboard, then immediately merge him back into the family.

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: