Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Rainbow Gem in Generations  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
Milliebon

Can anyone tell me where the Rainbow Gem might be located in Sunset Valley. My one child needs it to take to the Science Institute. I have searched the entire city and can't seem to locate it. Have found a vampire gem which is new for me, but no rainbow gem.
Mellowsnowy2002

You could get the collection helper lifetime reward to help you locate one, otherwise I believe there is a website that has the locations of all the gems in Sunset Valley, I'll try to find you a link
Mellowsnowy2002

Milliebon

Thanks for the advice. I do have the collection helper in the family and tried to use that to direct to all the gems. No luck. I will try the link. Thanks so much Mellowsnowy.
Mellowsnowy2002

Milliebon wrote:Thanks for the advice. I do have the collection helper in the family and tried to use that to direct to all the gems. No luck. I will try the link. Thanks so much Mellowsnowy.

Np! The collection helper will only tell you where gems are located and not which gem it is, but that website should be more helpful!
goofball68

Also maybe try the consignment store. That's where I found a pink diamond
Milliebon

Thanks again for the link and I bookmarked it but I went back into my game and the rainbow gem wasn't where it said it would be. It states that it may take awhile for the game to generate the spawn for it, but I am a little concerned because I just checked in buydebug for the spawner and all the other ones are there except the rainbow gem. Thought that was strange. If anyone else has found it missing from their game, let me know.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/09/11 11:01 PM

Milliebon

Thanks goofball. Will try the consignment store, but I am wondering if it is missing from my game completely because it does not show the spawner in "buydebug".
YouMeAtSix

Nobody has a spawner for it.I was trying the same thing a few days ago

I think the epic spawner might work?I dunno tbh just guessing =/ I placed one in my park yesterday but haven't been able to check up on it yet.
Milliebon

Thanks YouMeAtSix, I tried to check to see if this had been discussed and nothing came up in the search. I will try the epic spawner. Just didn't want to keep searching for something that is not even in the game. Glad I am not the only one missing it.
jacqpinks

I had the same problem looking for the rainbow gem but then another family member made the right potion so we didn't need the gem I will keep looking for you.

Gruffman

I don't play Sunset Valley, I play Bridgeport ... but my sims have came across rainbow gems using the drill machine from ambitions, using the break a space rock on the board breaker from world adventures. My sim kid came home with one in his inventory from a school field trip to the mausealum in the cemetery and one in the consignment shop.

I used the collection helper in Bridgeport too and was unable to find any.

Keori

YouMeAtSix wrote:Nobody has a spawner for it.I was trying the same thing a few days ago

I think the epic spawner might work?I dunno tbh just guessing =/ I placed one in my park yesterday but haven't been able to check up on it yet.

Hes right ^ If you type in the cheat testingcheatsenabled true then type in buydebug an go to the rock an gem spawner half way down the list there is a white box that says epic gem spawner place that on your lot wait a few days an one should show up.Tho i havent found on on my lot yet but it will show

Custom Content Sharing Thread....

Milliebon

Gruffman, I really haven't used the drilling machine much so will try that. I did place the "epic spawner" from buydebug on a lot and waiting to see if I get one. Mean time I will try the drilling machine. Checked the consignment shop and there were no gems available. Thanks for the suggestions. Thanks Keori for your advice. My one daughter had to collect gems and metals for a field trip so I was able to see easily the names of all the gems and there was not a rainbow gem to be found. Will see how the spawner works out.
wh0car3s

I would suggest drilling too. I couldn't find it anywhere, but when I started drilling I found it immediately. Tried in different lots, the number of times you have to drill changes but I’ve found at least 7 of them.

And you can drill in Central Park! Did not know that! Lol found a bunch of gems (including the rainbow gem) drilling there.

Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
Go to: