Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Old WI =]  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
TheFilmCast

Hi rflong7, well, things have been rough lately :/ trying to get school done, and my computer recently deleted a bunch of stuff for no reason in a big fit, so i lost both of my worlds! and all i have is some no where close to being finished files, and i do not have time to work on orandea or the cliffs :/ Will you please remove them both? there is a possibility i may do another world in the near future, but other than that, i haven't had time.. sorry and thanks in advance! ~Kitty
geminiagre

Location:Lurking in the shadows behind you, roasting horse fertilizer on the fire pit

Rflong the thread seems borked Someone has posted after me and their post is not visible. Posting this to see if it will appear. Can't belive they still haven't fixed this issue

Rflong13

Hey, Rflong7... is one of those reserved posts for an Empty, BIY, and CAW files section to the WI? That would be a nice idea to add.
Callum9432

Invisi-post

Callum9432

Callum9432 wrote:Invisi-post

Will this work?

Callum9432

Nope, but this should.

Fixed it

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/10/12 09:11 PM

Conorsim

Rflong13 wrote:Hey, Rflong7... is one of those reserved posts for an Empty, BIY, and CAW files section to the WI? That would be a nice idea to add.

Ooooh. That would be a good idea for her to do, wouldn't it? I sure hope she considers it more.

Callum - this thread have been broken for a long time now Use the RSS!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/11/12 12:08 PM

Callum9432

Conorsim wrote:
Rflong13 wrote:Hey, Rflong7... is one of those reserved posts for an Empty, BIY, and CAW files section to the WI? That would be a nice idea to add.

Ooooh. That would be a good idea for her to do, wouldn't it? I sure hope she considers it more.

Callum - this thread have been broken for a long time now Use the RSS!

I would, but I don't knowhow to get it

Faith_Andhope

What EP Section to place World- All Five EP's: World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations and Pets

NAME: Sunrise Hills - by Faith Andhope

Link to thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/500583.page#76890

Tech: List EP/SPs required All EP's and some Fast Lane, Outdoor Life Stuff

Map Size: Sunset Valley * File size: 94 MB

R-lots 65 C-lots 55

Save game file: http://nicol.net/Sims/Sunrise_Hills.sims3

Theme: A modernized and updated version of Sunset Valley. Late Night Clubs added and all new homes. Fresh new look and facelift for every part of town. Started with bare base world containing only topography and roads; changed everything. Lots of pics in thread.

Release date: Monday, Feb 13, 2012

Beta testing dates: Beta Tested from Feb 5 - Feb 13, 2012

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/14/12 12:41 AM

Rflong7

Updated
Faith_Andhope

Rflong7 wrote:Updated

Hi there and thanks.

Thank you for everything you do for the community. It is extremely appreciated by myself and others, I am sure.

Thank you for adding my world to the index list; however, it does look like the links to the world download and the save game got borked. It doesn't look exactly right -- you will see what I mean when you look at it.

Thanks so very much.
Rflong7

Faith_Andhope wrote:

Hi there and thanks.

Thank you for everything you do for the community. It is extremely appreciated by myself and others, I am sure.

Thank you for adding my world to the index list; however, it does look like the links to the world download and the save game got borked. It doesn't look exactly right -- you will see what I mean when you look at it.

Thanks so very much.

Picture link to post is fixed.
BobbleBean

Hello!

Can you add Summer Bay please?

NAME: Summer Bay - by Bobblebean
Link to thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/487236.page
Tech: List EP/SPs required * All EP's up to and including Pets
Map Size: 2048x2048 * File size: 55 MB
R-lots 54 C-lots 41

Theme:Summer Bay has been loosely based on the location of the Austrailian TV program Home & Away. It is a pretty Island with vast beaches. There is no custom content and It requires all EP's up to and including Pets and has all careers/collectibles available. Please recommend this world if you think it deserves it. Enjoy yourself and relax at Summer Bay!
Release date: released
Beta testing dates: all done!

Thank you

Rflong7

Okay...
Faith_Andhope

Rflong7 wrote:
Faith_Andhope wrote:

Hi there and thanks.

Thanks so very much.

Picture link to post is fixed.

Thanks so much.

Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: