Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
dreams?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
S0ccer56

i thought you could do something with your kids dreams but how?
beggar1015

I just recently found this option with my teen sim. (Don't know if it's just teens or kids can dream. I know adults don't seem to have an option.) Anyway, I clicked on the bed my teen was asleep in and the option came up. He had four choices, like dreaming about skipping school, going on a date, graduating as valedictorian, and ... oh, what was that fourth option? It may vary from sim to sim what they can dream about. Your sim will get a moodlet depending on whether it was a good dream or a nightmare.

heathervgrace

I had this appear with two of my children sims when I first got generations but I haven't seen it since it disappeared.

CuddlyBun

You click on the bed when a child or teen sim is sleeping. It will either give them a good dream moodlet or there is a chance it can turn into a nightmare. If the sim's dream comes true, they get a "dream come true" moodlet.

TheUsernameFound

:o I didn't know this.

Emilym3

orly? now i will have to try it!

MadameLee

I want to know if it varies from sim to sim.

Robyn536

Yeah, if you click on a child's bed or dream bubble you can choose a dream. If you dream about being a prince, for example, and dress up the next day as a prince you get a "dream come true" moodlet.

Araylia

I have only had teens so far with Generations, and I had 3 in one family that I created and they all had the same dreaming options. They were able to dream about going on a date, being Valedictorian, Skipping School, and I can't remember if it was going to prom, or being prom king or queen for the fourth option. It was definitely prom related.

You know it's going to be a bad day when your horoscope disagrees with your fortune cookie.
MadameLee

bump

S0ccer56

who should i have as the active sim when trying? because it never works for me
sirona66

on the entry screen it says adults can dream too, but so far i have had no luck with that one.

As for varrying dreams, i think most are similar, maybe not same dream, but similar.

Candygurl84

TheUsernameFound wrote::o I didn't know this.

^ this

chuamishael

CuddlyBun wrote:You click on the bed when a child or teen sim is sleeping. It will either give them a good dream moodlet or there is a chance it can turn into a nightmare. If the sim's dream comes true, they get a "dream come true" moodlet.

hmm. now I got to try that!
RubyTiger

I just did it! iT'S SO COOL!

When I made my teen sim dream about going on a date, then this sparkly sound appeared! I don't know about this, so has anyone got a clue???

xx <3

Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
Go to: