Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
New Creature  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
Rosesburgundy

I have seen a lot of cool ideas for the new creature (if it's included) -the return of werewolves, centaurs, and shape shifters! I'd like to know: what creature do you want?

My Idea: Personally, I'd rather have shape shifters. I think they'd have a lot of possibilities! Being a sim, but turning into animals at will! If that happened, I think the shape shifters eyes should glow, kind of like the vampire's, so that we can tell who's a shape shifter. This might lag the game and be tough to create, I'm already aware of that, so you don't have to say it.

So, please post your ideas below!
cajo5

12293-Jocelynn-Schreiner[/URL]

I would like a winged person, be it angel or just a person with wings. Too bad it would be too hard and would most likely look weird with clothes and furniture.

julienrob2004

Siberian tiger cub

SMILE . You may not realise how bad everything is. But it sure annoys all the grumpy people and makes you feel better .
maitha

i want a big ZOO alll type of animals!!! not just dogs, cats, and horses!!! it would be a big waste just to put 3 animals!!!
didnt u learn from sims 2?!!!!!!!!!!!

we want more animals!!!!

Alnairan

I want unicorns and pegasi (they don't have to fly, just to be regular horses with wings).
I don't really care for humanoid creatures. Since the pets are playable (if they are not, we can always use some cheats), I want more horse-related pets.

cajo5

12293-Jocelynn-Schreiner[/URL]

Alnairan wrote:I want unicorns and pegasi (they don't have to fly, just to be regular horses with wings).
I don't really care for humanoid creatures. Since the pets are playable (if they are not, we can always use some cheats), I want more horse-related pets.

Yeah that would be cool to have more animal creatures since we would be able to play them.

Laru95

You guys ARE aware of that this is PETS, not MAGIC, right?
Besides, too much fantasy put into a sims game would be confusing, if you ask me.

Always look on the bright side of life..but also remember to change the light bulb every once in awhile.
Alnairan

Laru95 wrote:You guys ARE aware of that this is PETS, not MAGIC, right?
Besides, too much fantasy put into a sims game would be confusing, if you ask me.

Well, yeah, but we have a new magic creature in every expansion pack, so it's very likely to have one in this one too.

And I LOOOOOOVE fantasy in sims games. I don't think it's confusing at all, I think it's fun :3

Im0003

every EP to date has some fantasy in it; mummies, simbots, vampires and imaginary friends.

adamhayden123

Ratehr than a new supernatural Sim, I'd like to see a supernatural pet, like the dragons from Makin' Magic
Alnairan

adamhayden123 wrote:Ratehr than a new supernatural Sim, I'd like to see a supernatural pet, like the dragons from Makin' Magic

Oh my that would be AWESOME!

I didn't see anything supernatural on the trailer. Did you?
I mean, excluding the grim reaper riding a horse. That was creepy. I don't thing the new creature is "The Grim Reaper's Horse" or something like that.

But! There weren't any imaginary friends on generations' trailer either!

Rosesburgundy

Duh! If we didn't know that, this would be listed as magic-which there isn't even a forum for. And these are just ideas. I hope you know that.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/14/11 12:30 PM

Laru95

Rosesburgundy wrote:

Duh! If we didn't know that, this would be listed as magic-which there isn't even a forum for. And these are just ideas. I hope you know that.

I hope you know this was just my own opinion
And this thread could be listed in the ''Ideas & feedback'' forum, but since we are talking about creatures in Pets, it works pretty good here, I think.

Im0003 wrote:
every EP to date has some fantasy in it; mummies, simbots, vampires and imaginary friends.

..and so it's likely that Sims 3 Pets will have werewolves, and that's it. Unicorns, centaurs and fantasy creatures like that won't come in TS3: Pets (at least I hope so..)

Not trying to ruin the joy for anyone, but in case of that there will come fantasy into Sims 3, there will be an own EP for that, which I find unlikely since I haven't heard that any type of magic or fantasy based Sims game have been popular (correct me if I'm wrong). I at least really hope we can stay with the reality (with SOME goofing, of course )

Always look on the bright side of life..but also remember to change the light bulb every once in awhile.
Alnairan

Laru95 wrote:..and so it's likely that Sims 3 Pets will have werewolves, and that's it. Unicorns, centaurs and fantasy creatures like that won't come in TS3: Pets (at least I hope so..)

I'm confused. Aren't werewolves fantasy creatures?

Rosesburgundy

Laru95 wrote:
Rosesburgundy wrote:

I hope you know this was just my own opinion
And this thread could be listed in the ''Ideas & feedback'' forum, but since we are talking about creatures in Pets, it works pretty good here, I think.

Not trying to ruin the joy for anyone, but in case of that there will come fantasy into Sims 3, there will be an own EP for that, which I find unlikely since I haven't heard that any type of magic or fantasy based Sims game have been popular (correct me if I'm wrong). I at least really hope we can stay with the reality (with SOME goofing, of course )

Yay, your using smiley faces! Good, 'cause that's what we came here to do: share our opinion.

Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
Go to: