Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
What's been happening in your game lately? Feel free to chat and post pics! :)  XML
Locked Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Mikezumi

@Keori - your family looks great!

@the_harlequinade - Cora is very pretty ... she will make a great heir

@LittleGlitters - nice pics. Love the confession expression

@shan - you decorate beautifully

My family just before I closed my game

Bliar

So bad news... I lost my password and it let me reset it but it gave me the wrong acount and I lost all my sim points and had to register my pets game because i registered my base game on my other account(PureChristi) but good news i played sims

I made a new save! Woop! Anyway, meet Amber Voyko:

And her four other house mates

Jeff:

Jacob:

Pawl:

Jake:

I plan for her to have a baby with each then I’ll… get rid of the fathers some how, but I want her to end up with one of the boys. I just can’t decide who! Any suggestions?
Keori

Mikezumi wrote:@Keori - your family looks great!

Thanks yours too!

Custom Content Sharing Thread....

LittleGlitters

Mikezumi wrote:

@LittleGlitters - nice pics. Love the confession expression

Thanks! Great family portrait.

Tw1st

I believe the last time I updated this family their son was just sent off to boarding school. Well he's an adult now, with a fiance!

Sunny aged up and Carl still serenades her.

Toby is musical like his father.

He's engaged to a cute girl name Jeana.

Their first cat Midnight passed away But not before he got a sweet kitty lady and they also had a son named Disco. This is mommy and son.

The family adopted a new kitten, Kali, so she and Disco can continue their own family line.

tropicalrain16

Here is my current Sim I am working on in a family. I started with her, Ivory Falls, and married her to a cowboy named John, and then proceeded with an army of horses. Here she is riding Morning (first picture) and Shahar (second picture and also a real-life horse I happen to ride ^^)

Morning

Shahar

They have three kids, 2 boys one girl, and I am trying to create a breeding farm. :3 Mostly to satiate the fact I can't own a real horse. >.<

Mikezumi

@Bliar - nice looking sims. Good luck with your game

@Tw1st - nice update. I especially love the cats

@tropicalrain16 - nice pics. Good thing you can play with horses in the sims if you can't have one in RL

ddsims3world

This is my newest park that I created just a bit earlier. It was not easy to come up w/ one and my 2nd park creation. The 1st one was taken down because when I tested it, serious lag and this one it went pretty clean.

Overall I liked it and I'm probably going to put this in exchange/my studio soon! 2 different views as well the day/night!

Sims Wanted Posters: http://tinyurl.com/mdcawcr / Mortimer Goth stories: http://tinyurl.com/74rwckr
Elimarna

Wheeee... finally got myself to fire up my game and get back into the cottage I started yesterday. This is the bulk of what I have done, other than trying to put more effort into making colors match:

Buffyspiker

Mikezumi wrote:My family just before I closed my game

Oh wow! I had to go back a few pages, because somehow I totally missed where you had baby number 3! And he's already a child

I just installed the "extras" package for story progression. Oh man, HOW did I go so long without that add on?! It's so handy being able to see where everyone is. Makes it easier to "accidently" run into someone when you know exactly where they are.

mr014

On the subject of merging CC, is it used to merge mods (in the mods folder), or just the CC that appears in the download folder and the launcher?
Dark_Tig3r

Never had that glitch before...not even sure if I am allowed to say it allowed on the forums it was just an odd glitch but anyways.

And another question about two other glitches.
1. Has anyone ever had the glitch where there was a sim double for almost all your close friends even your sims spouse only they were grayed out like they were in one of the foreign worlds but they were also showing up around town.

2. When ever it shows that one of the townies sims had a child I don't see that child around town until that child is a toddler.

WE'RE ALL MAD HERE
LBell

My little sister has let me borrow her PC to play The Sims 3! I am so excited! Haha.
Kamio

Elimarna wrote:Wheeee... finally got myself to fire up my game and get back into the cottage I started yesterday. This is the bulk of what I have done, other than trying to put more effort into making colors match:

Elimarna, that is beautiful!

My game wise, America performed her first legendary show...

...and Javed (her boyfriend) asked her a very important question.

Hmm, I wonder what her answer was

mr014

If, for example, you have several Vampire related mods in your game, and some of them conflict with each other (maybe becuz they modify the same xml file), I take it that merging all those vampire related mods into one file would resolve the conflict issue?

Locked Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: