Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Why does my sim boo at other sims that she has not met yet?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
LaBlue0314

Most of the time I can guess why other sims (not always) boos at my sim. But what I cannot figure out why my sim would boo at a sim she has not even met. Sometimes she will boo a guy as he is walking through the door. I tried to give her traits are fairly neutral. (flirty, smoozer, neat, nurturing, and great kisser)

If you’re familiar with Harry Marks, of Bridgeport, he is the last guy she has recently booed. He also got booed by every other sim that was in the room also.

Anyone have any suggestions on how I can figure out why my sim will boo at some people? I would think she would boo at someone who is evil or has traits such at mean spirited, or grumpy, but she seems to love being around those type of sims.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/22/11 04:42 AM

Mommyland

Maybe he did something bad recently and she heard about it.
take0nme

Nobody likes Harry. He's a creep.

Maybe that's just your sim's inner-intuition?

Yahtzami

They will often Boo Celebs, Politicians, or Sims in the Athletic Career. Is he in any of those categories?

MissSpiffey

I'm not sure if this is only in Generations because I actually just recently discovered this (I learn something new every day!) but your Sim has a reputation.

I've heard you can get the "clean slate" lifetime reward to combat a bad reputation.

I gave my sim the 10 Lovers lifetime wish and he's definitely had 3-4 cooking in the background at all times, and so he's known as a Cheater, and people he never interacts with severely dislike him . Sometimes people just randomly come up to him and yell at him or insult him. Personally, I'm enjoying it, it's much more interesting than a good Samaritan.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 06/22/11 04:48 AM

Am I annoying you yet?
I am the Queen of "editing". I nearly always edit my posts for typos and elaboration; There should be a support group.
GerisT

I took my sim to Waylon's Haunt within her first simhour of existence and she wound up booing someone when they came through the door. Word must get around fast in Bridgeport.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/22/11 04:57 AM

Do not put off till tomorrow what can be put off till day-after-tomorrow just as well. --Mark Twain

MissSpiffey

GerisT wrote:I took my sim to Waylon's Haunt within her first simhour of existence and she wound up booing someone when they came through the door. Word must get around fast in Bridgeport.

Seriously. How long does it take a repossession to get out? Like 6 hours? I can see it now...it's like one of those movie montages where you see the screen fill up with boxes of people on the phone making surprised expressions, or where there's a congo line at the disco hall of people whispering ear to ear. Then it gets to your sim, you hear the record scratch, and your sim slowly backs out the door and stays home for 3 days peeing and showering constantly just so that they don't have a meltdown.

Am I annoying you yet?
I am the Queen of "editing". I nearly always edit my posts for typos and elaboration; There should be a support group.

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: