Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
How many times can you install/uninstall Sims3?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
xBiancax

I heard somewhere that there is a limit to how many times you can install the game onto a computer/Mac etc, something like three times? Although, I'm finding quite a few people here who say they have installed and uninstalled their game several times.

I've probably just confused info but yeah, if you can help me out :)

------

P.S. This is because my game has constantly gotten an error coming up, not allowing me to launch my game whatsoever, and I apparently am left with no other choice than to uninstall. Is there anything I should know before I do uninstall Sims3 (and WA, Amb, High End Loft Stuff, LN, and {idk if it actually installed as my game had the error shortly after installing} Generations)

Thanks in advance :)
ldmarko

As far as I know you can uninstall/reinstall software as often as necessary.

CuddlyBun

That relates to the digital download only, and I'm pretty sure it's unlimited install/reinstalls, but only limited # of computers it can be installed to at the same time.

xBiancax

Oh really? Thats great thanks

Is there a reason why it can't be installed to an infinite amount of computers at the same time?
CuddlyBun

No idea. Doesn't make any sense to me.

friohur

cause they wanna make people buy more copies of the game to play it on more computers <_<;

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: