Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Identical twins?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
inkheart27

Whenever my sims have twins or triplets, they always are fraternal. Why can't they have identical twins/triplets and such? I mean, I can edit it and make them look as close to identical as possible, but it's a pain, especially since in real life identical happens naturally some of the time.

Peace, Love & Empathy
Fefe88

I created twins with different personalities, and different hairstyles in the CAS. But I want my sims to have twins, faternal twins in TS3 may have the same features or sometime different. I heard by others that that there are no twin boy and girl at all like TS2, so Sims would have all girls/boys twins/triplets!!!!
Toppenzap

I'd like a chance for identical twins as well. (Like 1 in 5 twin births are identical) I had a pair of fraternal twin brothers that looked so alike I thought they were identical as toddlers and infants, but as children they looked a little different. I wasn't sure if it was just the different angles/lighting or if they actually were different. When they became teens, it was much more obvious since they had different eye colors (one had blue and one had brown).

fauxhawkjoe

Basically all of my kids look the same, and none of them are twins/triplets

i_swagg

i had identical twins !!!
julienrob2004

I got bored and had my sim have 15 children with different people .

I cannot tell one from the other of any of them they all have the same identical playdough pudgy face .

My other main gripe is one of my sims had 6 children with his wife , he has black hair the same as his wife . The grandparents were (3 black hair and 1 red hair )so how come 3 of the 6 children are blonde , and no she was not unfaithful .

SMILE . You may not realise how bad everything is. But it sure annoys all the grumpy people and makes you feel better .
Jojo777

I had a pair of twins that were exactly alike except for their eye color. It's probably possible, just really unlikely and rare. And so far, all of my twins have had the same gender (either two boy twins or two girl twins). Does anyone know if this always happens?

summer_rain17

Identical twins would be really cool, I haven't been playing for a long time but I think I've had about 4 sets of twins so far and there is always something very different between them (eg hair colour, nose...) I haven't had a problem with my sim's kids looking too much alike. Like some of the other people on here I'd really like to see a set of boy/girl twins/triplets too! It's something I really enjoyed in the sims 2.

I don't care what people say, I'm dreaming louder everyday ~ O-Song, AaRON
miss_sweetness

i had all girl triplets, 2 grew up to chubby and one skinny, but for the most part all of them look alike
Zipster

I've only had two sets of twins. Each were boys, none identical. I have a pretty easy time trying to figure out which one is wish. The only thing is I have a son who is a teenager and he looks just like me.

The Hardys

___________$_____$$______$___________
_________$$$_____$$______$$$_________
________$$$$_____$$______$$$$________
_______$$$$$_____$$______$$$$$_______
______$$$$$$_____$$______$$$$$$______
______$$$$$$_____$$_____$$$$$$$______
______$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$______
______$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$______
______$$$$$$_____$$_____$$$$$$_______
_______$$$$$_____$$____$$$$$$________
_______$$$$$$____$$__$$$$$$$$$$$$$___
________$$$$$$___$$________$$$$$_____
_________$$$$$___$$______$$$$________
__________$$$$$__$$____$$$$__________
____________$$$$_$$__$$$$____________
_____________$$$_$$_$$$$_____________
_________________$$__________________
_________________$$__________________
empireking14

there should be identical twins! also, speaking as one half of a one boy/one girl twinity (there isnt rly a word for it) i would like to be able to have twins w/ diff. genders. also poster above me: that happened to me too and its annoying. when my child turned teen i was so surprised that he had the same hair as his father. He looked terrible with it. The solution/ Change his hair in a mirror

simsrockangle54

I never had twins or triplets. I do have a post about it, help with twins and triplets!

MadameLee

I just had a twin girls age up into children with their 1 brother whos mom and Dad were the same and their half-brother (the eldest their half sister is a teen)
there should be identical twins! also, speaking as one half of a one boy/one girl twin (there isnt rly a word for it). technically fraternal twins are used for non identical twins and the boy/girl kind

# Twins are two offspring resulting from the same pregnancy, usually born in close succession. They can be the same or different ***. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraternal_twins

# develop when two or more eggs are fertilized by separate *****. Fraternal fetuses have separate placentas and amniotic sacs.
members.kaiserpermanente.org/kpweb/healthency.do

# Please see 'dizygotic twins'.
www.genetics.com.au/glossary/f.html

# Twins that have been produced by the simultaneous fertilization of two egg cells and who therefore share only on average 50 percent of their genes ...
pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh26-3/165-171.htm

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/27/09 03:57 PM

TaylorWho

Fefe88 wrote:I created twins with different personalities, and different hairstyles in the CAS. But I want my sims to have twins, faternal twins in TS3 may have the same features or sometime different. I heard by others that that there are no twin boy and girl at all like TS2, so Sims would have all girls/boys twins/triplets!!!!

On the Sims 2, my sim had twins- boy and girl.

SimmieK

I agree. I also wish you could have 1 girl and 1 boy, It may be possible but it seems not likely.

Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: