Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
~SimEssence Magazine~ UPDATED ANNOUNCEMENTS!!! Please check in!  XML
Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
elasticgirl

EdgarPoeLady wrote:i have put the new hair pictures where the other one whas i do hope no one elst has this hair ? cause i made another one just in case loooool and if all are used than [/code]

Okay! Thanks! WOuld you just be able to tell me which page it is on so I can add it to the front page? Thanks!

elasticgirl

Sugarshoes9cc wrote:
22299Ben wrote:@sugar, this isnt exactly earthy, maybe you should try more browns, chocoaltes, grays, quiet greens and VERY quiet blues if you must!

Green's an earthy colour?

Yup! Totally!

elasticgirl

H3l3N3497EGROMONT wrote:emailed you about photographer
do you want to see some examples?

Awesome, thanks! Responded!

elasticgirl

H3l3N3497EGROMONT wrote: umm for photography do you have to be able to write cos i don't have word?
i don't do office work and have never
never actually needed it for hairdressing lols!

No! You just need to be able to download the models the fashionistas create, download the CC they will be wearing (and possible furniture, objects, accessories), download the poses, possibly edit your finished photos (since you do such an amazing job already!), have very good graphics, and take the photos in game.

elasticgirl

B U M P! I wrote too much

H3l3N3497EGROMONT

elasticgirl wrote:
H3l3N3497EGROMONT wrote: umm for photography do you have to be able to write cos i don't have word?
i don't do office work and have never
never actually needed it for hairdressing lols!

No! You just need to be able to download the models the fashionistas create, download the CC they will be wearing (and possible furniture, objects, accessories), download the poses, possibly edit your finished photos (since you do such an amazing job already!), have very good graphics, and take the photos in game.

phew its okie dokie i can do all those things, i am mainly good at skin smoothing

www.btbsims.com
Join me there or be square ;D
liln149

I honestly don't know why it matters if I do well on my headshot. I'm applying for a writer.....I suck at making sims as well as you guys so I'm not really sure this is fair. And I saw the other posts about the fighting and stuff...and I agree this is a community magazine. Bosses aren't really my thing, this really isn't to you elasticgirl or anyone else.
Sorry for rambling in all, but is there still a chance to get the job even if I'm terrible at making sims? Cause If i did I'd be a writer...not a fashionista or anything. If it depends on a single headshot, and not actual writing work, I don't think I really want to be in the magazine. But if it doesn't, count me in!
Thanks!

Forever and Always~
liln149
PS. CAN SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW TO DO A PICTURE SIGGY?
H3l3N3497EGROMONT

http://blog.naver.com/PostThumbnailList.nhn?from=postList&blogI
d=jinhee_a&categoryNo=77&parentCategoryNo=77¤tPage=2

hgh fashion clothing changed into simmie clothes which look like ea's clothes in quality and are amazing!
just as maybe becoming a photographer just wondering if any of the fashionista's would like these clothing
i love high fashion!

www.btbsims.com
22299Ben

@ liln49, you need to make your headshot for the magazine, you will each send in a sim and then elasticgirl and i will take some awseome pics of EVERYONE's sims in the magazine, but in the top corner, theres gonna be your headshot, also do you see what always appeares under Gloria's comments she has a picture siggy, and your headshot will be used for that when mvande makes everyone a siggy

H3l3N3497EGROMONT

22299Ben wrote:@ liln49, you need to make your headshot for the magazine, you will each send in a sim and then elasticgirl and i will take some awseome pics of EVERYONE's sims in the magazine, but in the top corner, theres gonna be your headshot, also do you see what always appeares under Gloria's comments she has a picture siggy, and your headshot will be used for that when mvande makes everyone a siggy

OOH I AM A WALKING EXAMPLE!!
lol little hyper had too much sprite XD

www.btbsims.com
elasticgirl

liln149 wrote:I honestly don't know why it matters if I do well on my headshot. I'm applying for a writer.....I suck at making sims as well as you guys so I'm not really sure this is fair. And I saw the other posts about the fighting and stuff...and I agree this is a community magazine. Bosses aren't really my thing, this really isn't to you elasticgirl or anyone else.
Sorry for rambling in all, but is there still a chance to get the job even if I'm terrible at making sims? Cause If i did I'd be a writer...not a fashionista or anything. If it depends on a single headshot, and not actual writing work, I don't think I really want to be in the magazine. But if it doesn't, count me in!
Thanks!

Yup! It's just as Ben already said. In addition, by reading what we wrote on the front page, you have to make a headshot even if you are applying for a writer and we are not grading ANYONE by the headshot. It is just done so that when we decide who will make it to th magazine, we will already have siggies done for everyone and it will all be much easier! It's just to lower the work load for the future! So, if you are happy with your sim photo then we are fine with that (as long as of course it meets the requirements we bring up on the 1st page). Sooo hope Ben and my responses answer all your q's! Feel free to ask more!

elasticgirl

H3l3N3497EGROMONT wrote:
22299Ben wrote:@ liln49, you need to make your headshot for the magazine, you will each send in a sim and then elasticgirl and i will take some awseome pics of EVERYONE's sims in the magazine, but in the top corner, theres gonna be your headshot, also do you see what always appeares under Gloria's comments she has a picture siggy, and your headshot will be used for that when mvande makes everyone a siggy

OOH I AM A WALKING EXAMPLE!!
lol little hyper had too much sprite XD

Hehehe yes you are! You will make history on these forums!! LOL

sunkissed300

liln149 wrote:I honestly don't know why it matters if I do well on my headshot. I'm applying for a writer.....I suck at making sims as well as you guys so I'm not really sure this is fair. And I saw the other posts about the fighting and stuff...and I agree this is a community magazine. Bosses aren't really my thing, this really isn't to you elasticgirl or anyone else.
Thanks!

I agree

sunkissed300

BTW do you still want me to re-make my headshot? Since you think i'm copying someone and it's white backround isn't good enough? Lol sorry I sound kinda rude but i'm just saying what you guys are saying so let me know. Lol I don't know a nicer way to rephrase that! LOL

liln149

elasticgirl wrote:
Thanks!

Yup! It's just as Ben already said. In addition, by reading what we wrote on the front page, you have to make a headshot even if you are applying for a writer and we are not grading ANYONE by the headshot. It is just done so that when we decide who will make it to th magazine, we will already have siggies done for everyone and it will all be much easier! It's just to lower the work load for the future! So, if you are happy with your sim photo then we are fine with that (as long as of course it meets the requirements we bring up on the 1st page). Sooo hope Ben and my responses answer all your q's! Feel free to ask more!

Ok I understand now! I thought you would be choosing us on our headshots! Thanks for clearing that up If your not grading us, definatly the glasses pic! It's the real me, sorry If you need the pic again, just tell me. And what is the username of the other person who's in for advice writer?
Thanks!!!!

Forever and Always~
liln149
PS. CAN SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW TO DO A PICTURE SIGGY?

Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: