Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Special Announcement!  XML
Locked Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
catloverplayer

CBN

It's out tomorrow.

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
Elfen3Warrior

Location:Texas! Y'all gotta visit, wide open spaces! And, best of all, my Grandsons!

catloverplayer wrote:CBN

It's out tomorrow.

Ok, you got me. What's CBN?

Loves Building and Seasons and the recent EPs and Store Sets. My Game is always CC & MOD FREE. Yeah, cancer again in remission!
catloverplayer

Maybe Simguru Tatertot will post some extra pics today.

On the clubs I think there is a night spot in LL and they just didn't show it. Hidden Springs had one and Appaloosa Plains as well.

Surely this world doesn't just have parks and rabbitholes. I hate to think I'm going to have to place a club there however if I do I hope there is a lot of large 64x64 lots so I can place a bigger club then the Grind.

I also hope it's enough empty lots to place the new Showtime venues on.

In the meantime I can't wait to see how that heart shaped house looks inside. I love the heart shaped pools in front of it. I may copy it and recolor the outside though to give it a more accurate Valentines Day color. This thing is going in all my hoods.

catloverplayer

Elfen3Warrior wrote:
catloverplayer wrote:CBN

It's out tomorrow.

Ok, you got me. What's CBN?

She was the poster on the last page. When I posted that I couldn't quote because I was on my phone.

typicalgemini

Oh, whats the special something with milestone 5?
sims3jordan09

The 5th milestone is just more screenshots and I reckon the last one will be the "Lunar" code for 25% off SimPoints, but they probably released it earlier than it was suppose to be, so that's probably why is was invalid and then they changed it for the "simheart" code.

charliejong

I'm sorry! Not to complain BUT I have seen many screen shots and found out about the families already. I hope they release more than just pictures. I hope they will give out some freebies in anticipation of the set like some Sci-Fi stuff.

"you can't carpet the world you just have to put on slippers" -Balky

Cyron43

I wouldn't wonder if you are right, sims3jordan09.

I will accept friend requests only from people who I know from the forum and who I like.
Also: High ratings must be earned so do NOT beg for them!
catloverplayer

I want to see what the inside of the heart shaped house looks like.

sims3jordan09

Nearly at the 5th milestone

Metallicjunior

catloverplayer wrote:I want to see what the inside of the heart shaped house looks like.

OMFGG, thats so hawt! How'd they make that? And will they add that for US? D:

Excited. :3

catloverplayer

Metallicjunior wrote:
catloverplayer wrote:I want to see what the inside of the heart shaped house looks like.

OMFGG, thats so hawt! How'd they make that? And will they add that for US? D:

Excited. :3

Yes anyone who gets this world gets the house. It's included.

EuphorialQueen

So during the chat they mentioned wild horses. Is there space for an equestrian center? Or the pump it up pony training ground?
Are all the rabbit holes looking exactly alike? I am also surprised that there would not be Teleport terminals to use like Subways instead of Taxis.

CountFav

This world had so much potential. But I feel like it falls slightly flat.

Two things I would have done differently (if I worked at EA on this project) would be,
1- No roads = no cars. I know that sounds insane but the main town could be built around the rocket, and there could be paths to separate houses up/links to different neighboring areas. [I just remembered about the teleportation pads too, there could be communal teleportation places to get from one place to another]

2- All of the rabbit holes would be in the spaceship. The teleport pod thingys just dont look right, placed on the side of the road and how can you tell which one is which? So I would of created a sort of "super mall/space rocket" and just had everything in there. I mean it looks big enough to be realistic.

I'm not one for scifi futuristic stuff, but tbh if this was an Ep I'd actually be more inclined to buy it as the creators could of had more to run with. I wouldn't be surprised it this is their way of getting feed back on a "Sims in space" type game and if it goes down well it will be its own stand alone game by the end of the year like the medievals.

This world does look interesting and the designers clearly spent loads of time on it, so well done.

Ps. Does anyone reckon Bella is hidden somewhere in Luna Lakes? Or a Goth descendant?

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 02/15/12 11:09 PM

catloverplayer

Are we at milestone 5 yet?

Locked Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: