Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
New jobs in The Sims 3 Pets?!?!!?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
LoliJRockGamer

Does anyone know if there will be any new Jobs in the Sims 3 Pets. I am hoping that you can be a Veterinarian. The career path to becoming a animal planet veterinarian/tv Veterinarian would be so much fun. I can think of 10 off the top of my head. Or will there be a pet store or can you become a breeder. Or will there be a pound T_T I hope not really but it would make since. I just CAN'T WAIT!!!!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/15/11 05:16 AM

cajo5

12293-Jocelynn-Schreiner[/URL]

We don't know yet, but hopefully we will soon. I would love an animal breeder Profession, a vet career that goes off the medical career and maybe a horse rider profession. I would also love a animal catcher profession where you go around town catching strays and maybe wild animals.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/15/11 03:33 AM

luckynicole659

I think I saw a post about a new animal profession. Unless I'm thinking of something else.

Hopefully there will be.

5 Minutes. <3
LoliJRockGamer

cajo5 wrote:We don't know yet, but hopefully we will soon. I would love an animal breeder Profession, a vet career that goes off the medical career and maybe a horse rider profession. I would also love a animal catcher profession where you go around town catching strays and maybe wild animals.

OMG a animal catcher would be so much fun.
wewed12

I would love to be an animal catcher, but all the animals would have to go to good homes

dduran8804

Petsitter, pet groomer profession, pet trainer. Those are the only few I can think of. The pet groomer thing would probably go along with the stylist profession. Along side police men there could be German Sheperds and Fire Fighters have Dalmations.

Jagji56

What about jobs or profession for the pets?

Animal Only Jobs
Police Dog and Horse:
The dog would be chasing bad guys or sniffing bags for illegal stuff.
The horse would be ridden around town by Police.

Movie Star Animal:
Dogs cats and horses would all be able to get in to the movie business. They might differ a bit in what they need to do to keep going in the careers, but the benefit would be that you would become famous for owning the animal, and would get a reputation (either good or bad) depending on how you treat it.

Jobs that need both a sim AND an animal:
animal Entertainer:
You could train your dog to do tricks and the like, and go to party’s to perform. Not shore what you could get horses or cats to do tho.

Equestrian Jumper:
A horse only profession or athletic thing.

Snake Charmer:
Can be used too different ways. A sim could go over and charm a wild snake that someone does not want around, or as an entertainer, go to party’s or ‘busk’ to earn money.

That’s all I can think of ATM. lol
undamaged77

The new job is that animals will have jobs. I saw it in a interview. Dogs can bee "Criminal Overlords and Police Dogs".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ph_4TDT2hk it mentions it around 1:18.

simmerml

To answer your question about the pet store thing, there WILL be a pet store... but only in the limited edition. (annoying right?) Otherwise you have to get pet stuff with a catalogue. Definitly not as fun. Luckily the limited edition is the same price as the normal one will be when it's out, for some wierd reason. So yay! But you have to pre-order to get it. Hope I helped!
DaLilShorty8999

well you can train up a horse to be a racer and i saw in the trailer the horse jumping. so maybe you can work alongside your horse in like racing or show horse type of career. that would be cool

Sianystar

I hate to be all gloomy, but I'll bet that the only new jobs are those for pets. It wouldn't surprise me

Love the idea of a criminal dog though! I'm guessing there'll be guard dogs too, possibly as part of the police dog track, as there are (what look to be) guard dogs in the trailer

daniellegilliam

Wonder if it'll have competitions for pets, like agility and obedience? That'd be awesome!
LoliJRockGamer

wewed12 wrote:I would love to be an animal catcher, but all the animals would have to go to good homes

I agree!! I would really like to be a Breeder and it could be self employment.
laploop

I really can't wait until sims 3 pets comes out I am so excited an addicted to sims I heard there was a dog walker job but I would really, really, really love to be a stallion breaker it would be the best career ever!
iksworbad

okay i have the new sims 3 pets and just to people that dont have and wants to knoe what is in it here we go u can't be a vet and it dosent relly come with much jobs their is only agility training for horses and cats and dogs can only learn hunting skiil but not for animals for gems, rocks, metal, and one other also you can have birds turtles reptiles a pet squriel and some other rodents you also get to get some object like a huge playground only for cats two differnent kinds of dog houses and beds and you dont get that many toys for dogs so that is some stuff in the new sims3 pets

Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
Go to: